Biggest dick you have seen in real life

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
always interested to know what people's experiences are of others with big dicks... Old theme but thought be cool to revisit...

I like non-sex experiences like comparing so do let me know.

The biggest I saw was a mate. We were camping one night, the weather was hot so we had just sheets covering us. He got talking about fucking and wanking and how curious he was about size. I dunno if he was hinting but we eventually got semis and wanked under the sheets. Then he egged me on to compare so we got solid and got em out. He was around 8.5-9 but not as thick as mine.

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one:

810470-1530388499-27cea1ae0719c56c425729d167769046.jpg

Oh wait... that's mine. :rolleyes:

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My parents were remodeling an old historic home. There were 10-15 men there everyday for months.
There was a large walk in pantry in the kitchen. During the construction we used the extra refrigerator
located in the pantry to cool soda pop and bottled water for the men.

One afternoon I went to the local Walmart to re-stock the refrigerator. When I got back to the house
I opened the pantry door and there stood one of the plumbers in the process of changing out of his
work clothes into street clothes.

First of all, I'd had a "crush" on him for weeks. About late 30's with a beautiful naturally muscled body,
(big boned and thick). His hair was thick - cut nice - with salt and pepper streaks which was super sexy.
He was tall - about 6'2-3" about 225lbs. And he ALWAYS showed a big package, and if all that wasn't
enough - he was almost always tugging or pinching his dick.

OK, so there is was. His shirt unbuttoned completely, out of his shoes and socks. and pulling off his
tight uniform pants without any underwear right as I opened the door.
Our eyes met - but not before I took a mental snapshot of his dick.
Brothers and sisters, it was - to this day - the biggest cock (soft) that I have ever seen.
It was in the 7-+ category for length and at least 6 or more thick. It had a fucking huge head on it
and a monster sack of nuts which was drawn up - high and tight - pushing the whole set forward..

I apologized for walking in on him. He was not embarrassed and in fact put his hands on his hips and
sort of flexed his hips forward. He came out of the pantry soon after that wearing the tightest Levi 501
that were so faded they were white and worn numerous places.

I went home and jack off 3 times. After that he was always real nice to me and winked a couple of times.
He was very straight - but liked to tease me about getting laid and sucked off etc.
I was hard whenever he was around.

He told me once that he was 9 inches long and I was so stupid I just said "fuck."
Longing back on the memory, I think I could have gotten much more friendly with him if I'd had more
experience back then. Would have loved seeing it hard and stroked it off for him.

Horsehungbi15

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey i usually go with older women. Also I'm shy about my size cus I feel like a freak. I'm a short Italian only 5 foot 7 165 yet soft my cock is 8 or 9 inches and thick like red bull can. It's been tough going to the gym and being shy but recently I've made commitment to go. I became friends with this college kid who just turned 19. The other day after lifting we were in the locker room and he asked me if wanted to shower. My shy side screamed No!!! But my mouth said sure. He's short like me and I had been noticing while working out he was really huge soft too. I couldn't believe how big. It was at least 3 inches longer than mine soft and as thick as a beer can. We both stared at each other like damn your big. That night he text me that he kept texting me until I gave in to hang out. I'm so glad I did everyone. He has the biggest I've seen

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was at a gym in my early 20's, this guy walks in and gets undressed after working out, I was changing and getting ready to leave, he was fit and probably 6'2 ish and I noticed a cool tattoo on his arm and was staring. Next thing I notice was this huge limp cock I continued to stare not realizing I was doing it when he grabs his cock and that's when I wake up out of my trance and he holding his cock with both hands and still room for another hand and he says...I'm only into girls but thanks for noticing!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest I ever saw was a guy I worked with a few years ago. We worked in a restaurant, I was a server, he was a cook. We all went out one night and he ended up coming back to my place to crash. It was just the two of us there. I knew he was gay, well bi I guess since he later married a woman and just recently had their first child. We were both pretty drunk, sitting on my couch watching a movie. He stretched out .. putting his legs on top of mine. I didn't move them, but wasn't that experienced with guys, so I didn't acknowledge it either. After a few minutes I could see him moving out the corner of my eye and I looked over and his GIANT hard cock was poking out the bottom of his basketball shorts. We hung out a few more times after but then lost touch. Maybe I'll luck out, he will be on this site, and remember that night.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
recently in the lockeroom at planet fitness theres been a tall older dude that gets changed, and his dick hangs down his leg. Gotta be close to over 8" if it gets hard. Pretty sure hes either gay or bi,tempted to strike up a convo with him. Would love to see that thing fully erect

this was the biggest I have seen, guy I used to do 3somes with. It was awesome . the guy at the gym recently rivals it
phil d.jpg

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF became a size queen after we had been swinging for four years and she kept trying larger and larger cocks. At first, even my average size cock was tight for her because she was a petite Asian and never had children. We found out that if she had an orgasm first, it relaxed her pelvic muscles and she could enjoy larger cocks. Then we had a great MFM with a guy from Oregon who had a 9X7 inch cock. She could take most of his cock in her pussy and all of it in her ass. She absolutely fell in love with anal sex after his cock made her orgasm there. I sucked my first cock then, and found I enjoyed it.

From then on I would go down on her first while she kissed our guest and played with his cock. When my neck got tired, our guest would take over the oral duties (she took 50 minutes of oral to cum). When she came she wanted him to French kiss her and I would suck his cock to get it hard for her pussy. When is cock got hard, I would either give him a condom to out on or slip a female F2C condom into her pussy. After rubbing the head of his cock around her pussy lips and clit, she would beg for him to put it in. The guy would take over and start sliding his cock into her.

After that experience I joined LPSG. My task in the relationship was to find her suitable large cocks for MFMs or MMFMMs. We never measured the cocks that we had but many of them are shown in our albums. For about six years we had a bi swing party at least once a month.

During those six years I saw a lot of very large cocks, both up close, sucking them, and in my hand, guiding them into her pussy or ass. There were a few that seemed to be 10 inches or slightly larger. Most were 8-1/2 to 9-1/2 inches in length, 6 to 7 inches circumference. One guy had an 8-1/2 inch circumference because he had been pumping it, but it was so large that it made her sore quickly, even though we used a female F2C condom.

It was not until about year eight that she could take all 9+ inches in her pussy. Before then she had the guys not go deeper than felt good to her. She kept letting them get deeper until finally the guy's balls were slapping her ass. That gave her a climax, the first one she had from having a cock in her pussy.

The question about the biggest dick I have seen? There were two Jamaican guys at Haulover Beach who had flaccid dicks the size of small elephant trunks. She and I agreed that they had to be 9 or 10 inches, just flopping in the breeze as they walked along. When they got hard, your guess is as good as mine as to their size then.

Attachments

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What the heck is in the water now a days?

Went to see the movie Good Boys, went to take a piss afterwards and on either side two 18 year old guys pull out these massive things. I thought I was being punked or something but then they start pissing while talking to each other. I swear, their dicks were so large that they were casting shadows. The guy on the right was holding it with two hands and had lots of dick not covered by the hands.

Then another guy pulls up further down and i hear him says “Jesus” a bit too loud. The hung kids just start to laugh and then one says to the guy, “ i know, right. You cannot imagine how much bigger it gets hard.” Then the two kids just continue talking and laughing.

chiasmj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in grad school in L.A. I used to troll adam4adam for extremely well hung guys because it was (and still is) one of the only sites that lets you search by someone's specific size. I met up with a man who was packing 11x8. No, I didn't measure but I had no reason to doubt his claim. I had a lot of difficulty taking him, but eventually was able to get most of him in by riding; the base girth was too thick for me. Really wish we had continued to work at it, I only met up with him twice.

The best sex I've ever had by far was with a man when I was in college in Cleveland, again searching for men by cock size on a hookup site. I had only bottomed once or twice and really wasn't too into it, but I was determined for some reason to find a guy who was bigger than me. He claimed extra large on his profile; when he met me at the door to his apartment he was already hard with a gigantic bulge wrapping around his thigh in his mesh basketball shorts. I grabbed the bulge and realized I'd won the jackpot; he was much bigger than me.

When we were naked I really enjoyed how his cock absolutely dwarfed mine. He made me look small! Up to that point I'd always been bigger than my partners. He was exactly what I wanted, and was an expert top. I sat down on him first to get used to his size and then he went to town on me. I came just from him fucking me with his huge cock. Measured him to an honest 10x7. Honestly one of the most incredible sexual experiences I ever had. I've been totally addicted to huge cocks since then.

JoshHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This one guy I hooked up with on Scruff a few years back. He was a very nice guy with a very high sex drive, and apparently somewhat well known in the local gay community for doing, for a lack of a better term, silly skits at nightclubs.

He was about 6' at 200lbs with a full beard. We were talking on and off for a few days. He was kind of out of the way---an hour due east on the highway---and, I wasn't really interested in driving all that far. Then, he sent me a dick pic.

The world suddenly got a little smaller.

A few days later, I got to test how good a job my mechanic did rebuilding the front end of my suspension earlier in the day, as I dodged potholes on one of the more neglected stretches of interstate highways en route to see him. I arrived just after dusk.

He greeted me outside and asked if I wanted to get dinner as it was around that time, and I had just travelled a bit to get there. We headed to Chipolte. While we were ordering, the worker who was filling our order in front of us kept looking side-to-side and was seemingly trying to avoid direct eye contact.

Once we got to our table I asked him if that seemed strange to him. And, he just casually says, "Oh yeah. I know him. He's a friend," implying they fucked.

We finished our meal and, after a bit of confusion with the child-lockout on the car doors, headed back to his place.

We got out of the car and he asked me If I still wanted to come in. I said yes.

He was in school to become a teacher and renting the mostly unfinished basement of an insurance agency, and proud of the good deal he was getting renting it---rent low even by mid-western standards. We entered through his private entrance-way around the backside and down creaky steps---making sure to duck at the appropriate spots.

When we got in he offered me some water, and he showed me his little library of books he was in various stages of reading. The words trailed off.

We were millimeters apart and both getting rock hard. I started rubbing his ass through his jeans, he went in for a kiss. We kept grinding and disrobing piece by piece. We got to the underwear. His boxers did a good job at concealing at what he was packing. I slid those down and we rubbed our dicks together. He had my nearly 9 inches beat by a good two more inches. The girth was simply insane---somewhere between 6.5" and 7". He untangled his ankles and we moved to the bed.

The full profile view I got when he was free from his clothes was simply breathtaking. I had never seen anything stick out that far before.

We hopped on the bed and continued to make out for another fifteen minutes or so. Every so often pressing our big dicks together. Taking turns blowing each other. This progressed to us 69ing each other.

Finally, he asked if he could top me. I normally don't bottom, but there was no way I would have passed this up. I said yes. He put a condom on, lubed it up, and he genitally worked his way in. It took him a good three minutes to get it ready to the point where he wanted it. Then he started pounding me. All considered, I tried to it like a champ. Never complaining or whimpering. At around the 10-minute mark, he was worried that he was hurting me and we both finished on each other.

Jaxck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy in Manchester who i kinda adore because he's so well-endowed but that doesn't define him. We've fucked a couple times sure but he's sweet and intelligent too. Shared a good convo and a brew with him! No accurate measurement but at least 9.5 length and very fucking thick o.o