Biggest dick you have seen in real life

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF and I were at Haulover Beach in Miami, FL, a clothing optional beach. Two black guys strolled by us and their soft cocks had to be at least 9 or 10 inches, swinging from side to side. It made my GF so horny that we called a well hung friend of ours and made arrangements to meet him for an MFM that evening. He was only about 9X6 inches hard, but he satisfied her that night. BBC slipping into her pussy.jpg
BBC in condom almost all the way in her.jpg
BBC making her cum - Toes Curl.jpg

chris.chruz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was casually browsing through this hookup app one afternoon and stumbled upon this new account nearby. He's got a pic in the gym in his account and looks pretty fit so just tried messaging him. Turns out he's just passing by and waiting for his next appointment which was within my area. He was horny for sure and wanted a quick one. He only wanted a handjob, no head. I was curious so I agreed and we met up in my apartment. He was a tall guy like 6'5 or something. He went straight to the bed, took down his pants and I saw the biggest dick I've seen in real life. Lmao. I just cant believe I was touching and jerking it off. He came in like 10 mins. He did allow me to suck his nipples. I wish I could have taken a picture of it hard but he did send me a pic of it flaccid. See attached. It was definitely at least 9 inches when it was hard. I regret not taking his number as I forgot when he was leaving to go to his next appointment. Screenshot_20200702-132316_Grindr.jpg

Bigfella82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story isnt about the biggest ive seen but the biggest ive took. I hadnt had any action for a while, id been on a date which ended shitty. A friend messaged me out the blue asking if i fancied a mutual bj, i said no at first since id known him ages and never done anything before. I soon changed my mind. He came to mine, walked in with his big floppy dick out just hanging out for a joke. Id never seen it before but i knew it was big. He sat down and i just went for it, he got hard pretty fast. I hadnt sucked on a dick in a while so i said to him tell me what you like, he said i was doing good. I started kissing his stomach and upper legs which i felt him shaking with pleasure, he wasnt keen on his balls being licked, said it was too sensitive, so i just focused on his big dick, say just over 8 inch and pretty thick. I struggled to get it all in at first but i got there. I thought this might be a one off so thought im just gunna go for it and started lubing my hole. He smirked knowing what i wanted and he gladly obliged, i said its been a while so go slow and just put tip in for now. I bent over my sofa with my ass spread, he rubbed his dick on my lubed hole which felt amazing and started to push it in, which felt even better. He said i had a tight, virgin ass...i did say it had been a while. I felt him start to go deeper and my ass just opened for him, i soon felt his shaven pubes on my ass cheeks, now he was fully inside and my eyes were rolling back with pleasure. Id never taken a dick that big, the last time was about 5 inches and i loved that, this was different, more intense. He pushed my head down and just started to pound my hole, i let out a moan and he loved it "like that do you?". We only fucked for about 5 minutes, i wanted him to cum in me but he said next time...so i knew this wasnt a one off. He wiped his dick off so i started sucking on it again, the way his legs were jerking to my touch made me go faster and faster. He pulled me off his dick and shot a good load on my face, if hed of asked i would of let him cum in my mouth. As he was cumming i was licking the shaft from base to tip, his cock pulsing on my tongue. He told me only one other guy made him cum thru sucking, i think i did pretty well. Hes come to mine a few times over last few month, only for a mutual blow job. The last time he sucked me id been edging for over an hour so i lasted about 5 min but i shot a huge load. Hes cumming tomorrow so im going to have my ass lubed and waiting and make that man cream inside me.

sameer1960

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The biggest dick i ever saw was my second one few years back...and during those times i went on apps for hookup and it was just blowjobs bcoz i hadnt bottomed before...i was 20 then and this guy was 18 and he was this skinny kid but had abt 9 to 10 inches of big girthy cock and when i blowed him it went past my throat...now that i hv bottomed, i really wish for him to be back and fuck me good Screenshot_2023-03-24-13-45-35-610_com.blued.international_1.jpg

That was the pic he sent me on the app and i saved it..LOL

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a nudist female that likes to look and who appreciates large cocks, I am always on the look out for big ones. My hubby made up some cards for me with a ruler on it and something about me being a member of the Large Penis Support Group and when we would be at nudist beaches I would hand the cards out to guys who were card worthy ( Over 7 inches) I have a tape measurer that I try to keep with me. So far the biggest one I have any documented proof with is 9 inches. And he is a shower not a grower. It is fun to go around interviewing guys with big ones.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well a few years ago a buddy and I measured together whilst drunk, I was put to shame, his dick had to be around 9.5-10" uncut. His now married to a tiny Asian girl and honestly don't know how she takes it. Thought that was the biggest dick I'd ever see in real life, until I met up with this guy on Grindr yesterday evening...my jaw still hurts lol

Attachments

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have related the story of my draft physical and the guy with the absolutely huge cock. I was recently in the El Paso airport and went to the restroom after a flight from San Antonio. I middle aged guy in tight jeans stepped up to the urinal next to me and proceeded to unzip and unbuckle his belt. He opened his jeans and pulled out what had to be almost 8 inches soft. He proceeded to pee and I guess he noticed me glancing over at him. He sort of turned my way and stroked his cock like he was getting all the pee out and then he sort of flopped it. It was fluffing up a bit and it was a monster. He then grabbed it and put it back in his pants and smiled at me. He left the restroom and I went to a stall and rubbed one out thinking about him. If he had gone to a stall I would have followed him.

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the end of the night during a Bachelor party, four of us left a strip club. My one buddy had been drinking a ton of beer, I was unfortunately the designated driver and as we were in the parking lot, he stops and says “ if I don’t piss now, I’ll be filling your back seat. As he stumbled to get his button fly jeans opened he moaned, shit I’m gonna piss myself, how bout some help guys!? So the others were hammered to care, I undid his button and then he struggled to pull out what looked like a 7 inch uncut, fat limp dick. He pissed for what seemed like five minutes, then kept shaking it as he laughed. Our other friend said “ pal, I’d heard you had a horse cock, but wtf?” He muttered something about “ family curse, too big for some pussies”.
I was lucky to get all 3 of them into my vehicle and drive them home. He sat in the front passengers seat and kept asking to go back to the club to get one of the dancer’s phone numbers. He was so drunk, yet all horned up from plenty of lap dances, that he kept rubbing that monster thru his jeans. I told him, I don’t need you to blow in my new suv. At a stop light, with his window down, he did yell out to some girls, “ hey sweetie, wanna ride my nine incher?”....yeah, I’m guessing he was being honest. That was quite the 20 minute drive.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest soft cock I've ever seen was at a Billy Joel concert. It was during the show and there were just a few men in the restroom. He pulled it out two urinals down from me. I couldn't believe it; long, thick, cut, huge head, and it was either semi-hard or he was a major shower. It was a good 7" soft. He pissed like he was holding a fire hose and took his time putting it back in his khaki pants.

The biggest hard dick I've seen was at an orgy in New York. He was so thick that nobody could suck his huge, fat cock. He told everybody, "look and stroke it, but don'try try to suck it. I don't want teeth and I've let too many say that can when they couldn't. He was at least 8" long and about 71/2" thick.

Honorable mention is the manager at our local GNC who will get hard and show off after work. He won't let anybody suck it or stroke it but he loves to be watched. He's about thirty, six feet tall, blond, and handsome as fuck. He's charismatic, has never met a stranger, and loves being watched. His cock is perfectly shaped, smooth, cut, as light as his complexion, and a solid 7" thick. He shows photos of his gf taking his cock balls deep.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my teammates has the longest cock I’ve seen, very long when soft, almost at the knee. And when it gets hard it doesn’t grow that much. It’t 27 cm, looks like a baby’s arm.
This guy is really frustrated, he can’t stay hard for long time and he cums very quickly.
But watching girls sucking him is so damn hot.

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One evening in the winter time of 2019, I think November, I went to my club to workout. It was around 7pm and dark outside. Even though it was late in November, the Charleston evening was mild. I walked past the clubhouse on the right, down the steps towards the gym. In between the gym and the club house is the larger of the two swimming pools. In it under the outdoor lighting were three 20-something men doing laps, presumably being coached by the young blonde woman at the far end of the pool, talking to them and keeping time.

She was wearing an oversized gray UVA sweatshirt. The cuffs were all the way to her hands, and the hem fell below her shorts. She had long blonde straight hair, made more blonde by lots of sun. Fit, wholesome, like an athletic collegian from a photo shoot about successful aristocrats. She wasn't stunning or sexy, more like an ideal composite of a sorority member and equestrian.

The gym was right next to where she was at the far end of the pool. The gym wall facing the pool is all windows. So as I worked out I was casually watching her and the swimmers. I was really curious about what was going on out there. The club has a swim club, and it has trainers, but she's not a trainer and the swim club is for kids of all ages. She was possibly 20 to 22 years old, and the guys in the pool were probably the same. I felt like they were slightly older than college age, so I just couldn't make out what was happening. Was she coaching them? If so, for what? Are there post-college swim leagues? She wasn't a member I'd seen before, could she be the daughter of a member home from college? Who are those guys? Olympians? Are they older kids from the Citadel or the College? I don't think either school even has an intercollegiate swim team.

I was mulling this over as I was working out. At some point another guy had entered the small gym and we were both quietly doing our thing. Later on in my routine I go over to the wall facing the pool to get dumbbells from the rack there. I notice that two of the three guys are now gone, and she is kneeling pool side talking to a guy in the water. I don't want to do my shoulder exercises facing the other guy in the gym so I just face the window.

She's talking to the guy in the water like she's personally engaged. They aren't strangers but they aren't close. I have no reason to think it, but I thought the guy is a friend of a friend of hers and she may be meeting him for the first time. They are getting to know each other and she's involved in achieving that. He's at the receiving end of the conversation's energy and has a smug, confident air about himself. She is providing attention and he's pulling it from her. I think "She may want to like him. Wants to get to know him. He's aware." He's not attractive. Unremarkable hair cut, kind of unattractive features. He's short, too. It's five feet deep right there and the water is up to just under his chin. I was like "heh?" about her motivations. They talk for a while as I continue working out.

After several minutes he moves to get out of the water. He just uses his hands to press himself up out of the pool. I drop the weights to my side and raise my eyebrows. He very, very easily lifts himself up out of the water in a controlled movement. His triceps muscle is ripped. His biceps are tennis balls and his shoulders are absolutely shredded. I can see the striations in his bowling ball shoulders. He is absolutely ripped. His chest is huge, but he's not squat and bulky, he's got a swimmer's build, but also not thin. He presses himself up out of the water and she hands him a big towel to dry off.

He wraps the towel around his waist and stands next to her, facing the gym. She is still fully engaged with him. He's plainly smug; the puzzle pieces fit now. Short, pretty unattractive, but his body is nuts. His abs are the most defined abs I've seen in real life. I felt like he was toweling off his bottom half so she can see his physique. But she's not ogling his body, though. She's talking to him like she is engaged in having a conversation for the conversation's sake. Eye to eye.

I wrote all that to write this.

He finished toweling off his legs and waist and he brings the towel up to dry off his head and upper torso. He puts the towel over his head and at that immediate instant, her head SNAPS down and she looks at his speedos so, so intently. She opened her eyes wide to see better. The towel is over his head for like 4 seconds, and as he lowers it to towel off his shoulders her head SNAPS up immediately to look him in the eye again as if nothing had happened. He smugly grinned at her. Her timing was fucking amazing. Like this was choreographed.

What she saw when she looked down was dark speedos with a lump in the front so huge, the fabric at his crotch was pulled away from his legs. The lump was much bigger than my fist. Like a very large apple. So noticeably enormous, it would have to be a secondary event in every instance when he swam. Nobody could not notice how huge that lump was. I registered all of this in like 1/10 of a second. And then realized, "Oh, shit. That's not his cock." His cock is that absolutely huge wrist-sized shape that is entirely across the top of his left thigh, just barely covered by the fabric in between the bottom hem and his waistband. The giant head of his cock was almost pointing behind himself.

I don't know how big it was. As I said he's a short guy, and he also had a small waist. But I do know that this blonde knew about his cock and was making small talk in order to get a chance to see it.
I had stopped lifting and was just looking at them, and the other guy in the gym had come over to grab some weights, and he and I looked at that guy's impossibly huge junk, then each other, and just widened our eyes and lifted our eyebrows in a kind of "heh, waddya know about that?" kind of gesture.
Then I was like "fuck that swimming guy" and got back to working out in a bad mood. Never saw any of those people again.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been fortunate to have witnessed and handled some real monsters. The first was in a book store in New York City. I remember the book store was three floors. The main floor was just books and I think videos, Downstairs were booths and a small theatre room. The man I saw was in a booth with the door open facing out He had his cock out and was cruising me big time. I don't know the actual size but I couldn't get my hand around it and there was plenty of cock left over with both my hands wrapped around it. Another was in Lee's Trail one of the cruising areas in Stanley Park (Vancouver) and I played with three other guys, at different times at Wreck Beach, our local nude beach. I've seen a few others but didn't play with them.

D

deleted12590281

My good friend, whose hard cock I saw during a MMF-threesome on a vacation.

We have gone to the gym together, played football together, lived together and so on, so I've seen his big soft cock many times. Having a very big cock too, we often talked about big dick problems like condoms, anal sex, young inexperienced girls, swim trunks and other appearance issues. You big guys out there know what is like.

But since my cock is 8,5 inches I've always thought I was the bigger guy. But seeing that girl sucking both our cocks together and like comparing them, I could see I was beat.

I bought him a beer the next day to celebrate his "victory". We have had a lot of fun over the years.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Four possibilities for the largest I've ever seen in person:

(1) A straight guy in my dorm who'd just showered after enjoying loud sex with his girlfriend in his room, which was next to mine. I saw him getting out of the showers when I went into the bathroom to piss (his loud sex had awakened me). When he saw me, he let his long semi flop around while drying off, grinning like a cat who'd just eaten a canary--as of course he just had done, figuratively. His was about the length of 1.5 Pringle's cans and about the girth of my wrist, except for the circumcised head, which was very nearly the size of a Rome apple and pink, in strong contrast to his dark brown shaft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. It was for many years the largest I'd ever seen, and I tended to remember it as almost an optical illusion. He and I are still friends.

(2) A straight football player whose uncut cock was about the length of 1.25 Pringle's cans and about the thickness of my forearm (not my wrist--think the muscled part of my forearm) or a large squash/gourd (definitely about 1.25 times as thick as a Pringle's can). Soft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. I still think he was sporting a semi. His pink cockhead--I'd seen it before, when he pulled back the skin to piss next to me in the theatre building after a performance--contrasted with his pecan-brown shaft. I've spoken with him once or twice since seeing him in all his naked, hairy-chested glory, but he and I haven't talked in years.

(An interesting fact: The girlfriend of #1, whom he'd just finished fucking that Saturday morning, was the ex-girlfriend of #2.)

(3) A gay or bi guy who used to show off his hard cock in the bathrooms in the humanities building where I did my PhD coursework. His was about the same length as #1, above, but his cockhead was even larger (think Red Delicious apple -sized), and his shaft was nearly as thick as a Pringle's can and very straight. The circumcised head was light pink and the scar was a third of the way down the thick shaft, which was pale peach. (He was white.) His balls were much smaller than his cock, which was a disappointment. That said, his body was amazing, well-muscled and just hairy enough, and he always came with multiple suppressed moans and gasps, which I thought was sexy as hell.

(4) A gay guy who was home for the summer in NC (he said he lived in Miami). Our four hands together couldn't completely cover his cock, which had two hen's-egg-sized balls hanging beneath it. His dark-brown cockhead complemented his even darker-skinned cock shaft. His full bush complemented his beard, hairy chest, and hairy forearms.

We met at a rest area on South I-85 in the middle of the night in the early 1990s (before the NC highway patrol started hanging out all night at rest areas to stop what all the guys wanted to do); I led him to a nearby exit where I climbed into his car and--while the full moon shone down on us through his car's sunroof--tried to unhinge my jaw enough to get my whole mouth around his cockhead. Yes, it was as large as my clenched fist (and I can palm a basketball or reach an octave and a half on a piano, if that tells you anything). I couldn't make my fingers meet around his extraordinarily thick shaft, which was also a new one for me. I finally managed to get his entire cockhead in my mouth, while licking his frenulum (he was uncut), and in moments he came in rivers. I have never before or since seen a man come that much. He told me he rarely came from a blowjob, because most people couldn't even get as much of his cock in their mouth as I had, and was very appreciative of my skills. He was a very nice guy, but I had to tell him that I couldn't have a relationship with him because it was such a struggle just to get his cockhead into my mouth to give him a blowjob, which was all I was into doing at the time.
_____

Does length or thickness or total volume or difficulty in getting your mouth around it count as "the largest"? When hard or soft? I'm not sure, which is why I've given you these four candidates for the largest I've ever seen in person.

NCbear (who's frankly lucky to be alive after all the [unsafe] stuff I did when I was in my horny late teens, twenties, and thirties)

D

deleted972301

As of recent times, I was at a bath house in Slovenia with my wife and I was getting tons of attention being the only black male that was there. Tons of stares as well as ooh's and ahh's from tons of couples which made me and my wife a bit flattered. We went down into the pool area and there was a guy with his wife who was from Austria I believe and he was easily packing close to what looked like my erect length but he was completely flaccid. We both stared at each other and nodded accordingly as two "alphas" respected each other's build and what we had on display that day.