Biggest dick you have seen in real life

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Four possibilities for the largest I've ever seen in person:

(1) A straight guy in my dorm who'd just showered after enjoying loud sex with his girlfriend in his room, which was next to mine. I saw him getting out of the showers when I went into the bathroom to piss (his loud sex had awakened me). When he saw me, he let his long semi flop around while drying off, grinning like a cat who'd just eaten a canary--as of course he just had done, figuratively. His was about the length of 1.5 Pringle's cans and about the girth of my wrist, except for the circumcised head, which was very nearly the size of a Rome apple and pink, in strong contrast to his dark brown shaft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. It was for many years the largest I'd ever seen, and I tended to remember it as almost an optical illusion. He and I are still friends.

(2) A straight football player whose uncut cock was about the length of 1.25 Pringle's cans and about the thickness of my forearm (not my wrist--think the muscled part of my forearm) or a large squash/gourd (definitely about 1.25 times as thick as a Pringle's can). Soft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. I still think he was sporting a semi. His pink cockhead--I'd seen it before, when he pulled back the skin to piss next to me in the theatre building after a performance--contrasted with his pecan-brown shaft. I've spoken with him once or twice since seeing him in all his naked, hairy-chested glory, but he and I haven't talked in years.

(An interesting fact: The girlfriend of #1, whom he'd just finished fucking that Saturday morning, was the ex-girlfriend of #2.)

(3) A gay or bi guy who used to show off his hard cock in the bathrooms in the humanities building where I did my PhD coursework. His was about the same length as #1, above, but his cockhead was even larger (think Red Delicious apple -sized), and his shaft was nearly as thick as a Pringle's can and very straight. The circumcised head was light pink and the scar was a third of the way down the thick shaft, which was pale peach. (He was white.) His balls were much smaller than his cock, which was a disappointment. That said, his body was amazing, well-muscled and just hairy enough, and he always came with multiple suppressed moans and gasps, which I thought was sexy as hell.

(4) A gay guy who was home for the summer in NC (he said he lived in Miami). Our four hands together couldn't completely cover his cock, which had two hen's-egg-sized balls hanging beneath it. His dark-brown cockhead complemented his even darker-skinned cock shaft. His full bush complemented his beard, hairy chest, and hairy forearms.

We met at a rest area on South I-85 in the middle of the night in the early 1990s (before the NC highway patrol started hanging out all night at rest areas to stop what all the guys wanted to do); I led him to a nearby exit where I climbed into his car and--while the full moon shone down on us through his car's sunroof--tried to unhinge my jaw enough to get my whole mouth around his cockhead. Yes, it was as large as my clenched fist (and I can palm a basketball or reach an octave and a half on a piano, if that tells you anything). I couldn't make my fingers meet around his extraordinarily thick shaft, which was also a new one for me. I finally managed to get his entire cockhead in my mouth, while licking his frenulum (he was uncut), and in moments he came in rivers. I have never before or since seen a man come that much. He told me he rarely came from a blowjob, because most people couldn't even get as much of his cock in their mouth as I had, and was very appreciative of my skills. He was a very nice guy, but I had to tell him that I couldn't have a relationship with him because it was such a struggle just to get his cockhead into my mouth to give him a blowjob, which was all I was into doing at the time.
_____

Does length or thickness or total volume or difficulty in getting your mouth around it count as "the largest"? When hard or soft? I'm not sure, which is why I've given you these four candidates for the largest I've ever seen in person.

NCbear (who's frankly lucky to be alive after all the [unsafe] stuff I did when I was in my horny late teens, twenties, and thirties)

D

deleted972301

As of recent times, I was at a bath house in Slovenia with my wife and I was getting tons of attention being the only black male that was there. Tons of stares as well as ooh's and ahh's from tons of couples which made me and my wife a bit flattered. We went down into the pool area and there was a guy with his wife who was from Austria I believe and he was easily packing close to what looked like my erect length but he was completely flaccid. We both stared at each other and nodded accordingly as two "alphas" respected each other's build and what we had on display that day.

It's a cliché but a black guy I bumped into at the local pool. Maybe 10" and really fat. Back at his place, he was only interested in blowing me. Mine's a decent size but it looked like Calista Flockhart next to Pavarotti. When I came, I just put my lips on it and moaned. A one-off. Next biggest was a biochemist at the uni labs, about 9" with a big, silky head. He went commando and hung like a sports car in his shorts. We had a summer fling. It was unexpected and sexy as he was such a nerd, but athletic, very clever guy too.

I've seen a couple of fairly monstrous cocks in my time.

There was this incredibly cruisey washroom in the basement level of a passport office where I lived on the west coast. People would go down there regularly for understall action, and play at the urinals. Mostly it was understall, as it was more discreet and you could pretend nothing was up if someone walked in.

Anyway. There was a cyclist (courier?) who I would give handjobs to if he and I happened to be there at the same time. I would say he was 10 inches. Beautiful cock. There was another guy, a shorter Italian guy that always wore dark sunglasses, who was probably 10 as well, but was uncut and much thicker. I watched him get sucked off once, and gave him a handjob at another time.

There was also a guy that I went to school with, that would sit beside me in Algebra. He'd let his cock hang down his leg, and he'd move his leg back and forth until he started to get hard. Considering the tip seemed to only be 3 inches from his knee, I'd say he was at least 11 inches. He was curious, and I probably could have blown him, but he was a longer term project and our paths didn't cross that often after that class.

curious25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once fooled around with a funeral director... 6'6" tall, husky, redhead. He had 9.5 fat inches. We 69ed a few times. One time, I was able to fuck him... he loved it... he loved being fucked by a guy over a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter.
When I leaned down and sucked his fat cock with my cock in his ass, he almost came down my throat.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My neighbor was in an accident and his leg was broke so he's in a cast and is getting around on crutches. I was asked by his petite wife on a few occasions if I could come over and help him with things that she was too small to help him with. We're on good terms so she can call me anytime when she needs help. Her husband is a big guy in weight and height and his movement is very limited right now. Very nice older guy that is always jovial when he sees me so I am always willing to help where I can. Recently his wife called me from her job to ask me if I could take her husband to the bank so that he could do a withdrawal. No problem I took him and at some point on our way he told me he had to piss really badly and asked me if I could find an area for him to relieve himself. I didn't know where to stop and he could see I was getting nervous because he looked uncomfortable so he told me to pull over to the car wash that we were coming up to and he told me he would just pee there since there was nobody around and it was a private area. I had to come help him out of the car. He told me undo the button and unzip him and he'd do the rest. He asked me to just stay beside him because he wouldn't be long and then I could help him back into the passenger seat. He stood next to the open passenger door and pissed in the opposite direction from the car. I was close enough to see his thick 7 inch flaccid penis hanging over his blue plaid boxers which were tucked under his huge hairy balls. Once he was done he asked me to zip him and button him back up which I did and then proceeded to help him back into the car which was a task with him being so tall and my car being so low. We were back in the car and heading back to his house when he made a joke about having too many beers and having to have help pissing. I replied with a joke of my own and told him he could probably have a much easier time if next time he'd traveled with an empty bottle that he could just piss in without having to get out of the car. He thought that was a good idea so now when I have to take him somewhere he's got t his empty Gatorade bottle that he sits on the floor and he winks at me and tells me "just in case I have to go to the restroom again."

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Two I remember:

First was in a locker room. He was about 7 inches long, soft - and probably nearly that around. He was cut and had a big fat head that was pinker than his pale skin. He was blond and nearly void of body hair, including pubes. This was before it became popular to shave the pubes so I think his smoothness was natural. His balls were also bigger than average - each of his was the size of both of mine. They were hairless, and so tight under his cock that they were shiny and pushed his cock forward so it curved out and down. It bounced up and down as he moved, almost as if he was erect. He had a great muscular physique and even with his bulk, his equipment still looked really big. I was in awe.

Second was I guy I saw in a sauna. He was over 6 feet tall, lean and very hairy. He had incredible pecs and abs - very sharply defined, even through all that black hair. He was over 7 inches long, totally flaccid. He wasn't as thick as the other guy but probably 5 1/2 inches around. He was also cut, with a reddish head against swarthy skin. His balls hung low and loose - almost as long as the end of his cock.

First guy was thicker but second guy was longer. I didn't get to see either one erect so can't speak to that. But though both were very hot, I think I preferred the first one.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Biggest dick I've seen is a guy who had 9". At a party when a few of us guys were left someone brought up how that guy had a big dick so he took it out and he was half hard already from his dick being talked about. He got it hard and it was huge. Good thickness too. We all had a laugh and then he put it away. When my friend told him mine was 8" the guy said me and him could be pounding girls left and right. That never happened him and I but I could imagine it would have been hot as fuck.

Biggest soft I saw was a guy at a ball game. The urinals there are the open type and he was swinging it around looking to see if guys noticed. I used a urinal one over from him and looked over and nodded to indicate nice dick. He said it was 7" soft.

D

deleted15426371

The biggest cock I've seen was on a nudist beach in Marbella, Spain two years ago and it's one of the only times I've seen a bigger cock than mine in real life. A middle-aged guy, a bit bearish, between 40 and 45 years old, with his wife. Honestly, that thing was hanging halfway down his leg and was pretty thick as well. Everyone was watching him, and I think he was used to it.

I settled not far from them to observe it more closely. And if I compare myself with me, I'd say the guy was about 8 inches... flaccid. He saw that I was watching him but obviously he didn't give a shit. He was lying on his towel, legs wide apart, hands behind his head, as if for everyone to see his cock washed up on the beach.

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The biggest I have seen was last week. I was in the sauna at my gym. There were 4 of us in there when a taller early 30s guy walked in, full gym clothes and shoes, and began talking to the other guys (they all knew each other from work (military)). A few minutes later, the guy was rambling on about his personal life keeping everyone's attention. Then as he was talking he stood up from the bench, walked over to the door and starting taking his shoes off. stopped for a minute as someone chimed in, then continued as he was talking again. next off was the shirt and socks. then looking around at the 4 of us sitting there making sure we were paying attention he dropped his shorts. he had boxer briefs lower on his hips. His dick was at the bottom of his underwear. definitely soft at least 8". he held the leg of his boxer briefs his dick was snaked down as he sat so they wouldn't ride up and his dick wouldn't flop out.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always interested to know what people's experiences are of others with big dicks... Old theme but thought be cool to revisit...

I like non-sex experiences like comparing so do let me know.

The biggest I saw was a mate. We were camping one night, the weather was hot so we had just sheets covering us. He got talking about fucking and wanking and how curious he was about size. I dunno if he was hinting but we eventually got semis and wanked under the sheets. Then he egged me on to compare so we got solid and got em out. He was around 8.5-9 but not as thick as mine.

The biggest I ever saw was a co-worker at a factory job I had in college. During a summer job I worked as a part time hire at a tire manufacturing plant. It was an old plant and produced a huge amount of waste. As part of the job we were required everyday to take a shower before leaving the plant after working. It was a great set up - union wages paid everyday for showering! Anyway this guy who was just a couple years older than me at the time showed a solid 11 inch cock while showering. It was massive. He, himself was a thin, skinny white guy, but his cock was the highlight of showertime. Everyone openly looked at and starred at it, joked about it and wished it was theirs. It was rather veiny. cut well proportioned and hung over two larger size testicles in a low hanging sack.

D

deleted1236757

Biggest I've seen was 2007 USC Football game in Los Angeles. One of the bathrooms had a wall of urinals a couple steps back from another wall like a zigzag. There was this cop, tall as fuck and maybe late 30s or early 40s. He was a step back from the urinal and looked to be fully hard pissing into it. I'd say a legitimate 9 to 10 inches and incredibly thick. Guy behind me as we turned into the bathroom even said, 'Jesus' when it came into view. Got a few seconds look at it.

Biggest I've had in my hands was 8.5 inches. I didn't let him top me because honestly I was young and scared about not being able to take it well. It was fine because he liked doing oral and even said he rarely tops guys because of his size.

Have two friends who both claim their 9 and 9.5 inches and basically spent years in high school and beyond making conversations return to that point. 'Oh I'm right because I have 9 inches' etc type stuff. Everyone who had seen them said they were huge. I only saw one VPL once and he looked long but never confirmed hard.

Other big one was at a wrestling tournament. In a group of showers, saw the guys and one guy looked to be twice the average length and thickness soft.

Coconut kng

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I’ve ever seen was actually my cousin. I was 19 and moved across the country. I stayed with my Uncle and Aunt for a few weeks until I found an apartment. My cousin came home from college and we roomed together. He was a football jock, about 5’8” and very well built. He worked out a lot and was definitely a bro type. Well, One night he came into the room after showering. He just walked in completely naked. I couldn’t stop staring at it. He knew I was looking and in a typical frat boy joking way, started to swing it like a helicopter. He looked huge. Definitely the biggest soft dick I have ever seen... “It’s 9” hard,” he said. “My girl can’t even take it all, it sucks.” I didn’t even say anything, I just let him do his thing, though I thought about it every day after.

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure why there are so many doubters out there - huge dicks exist! Just because you haven't seen one in person, doesn't make them fake!

Anyway - the biggest one I've seen was at the Cherry Creek Athletic Club in Denver. There was an older guy there (prob late 60s/early 70s) who would walk around without a towel - going between showers/steam/sauna - he has the biggest soft dick I've ever seen and will probably never seen one bigger. No kidding - it was at least 8-9" totally soft and above average girth. Super nice guy. Never had the nerve to comment on it - but another guy I got to know at the gym did - asked him if he would be open to a handjob/blowjob - he declined - but was cool with the offer - told him guys approached him all the time but he was straight. Jerked off many a time in the sauna after he walked out - watching it swing while he walked was too much for me! And when he sat on the edge of the bench, it had no place to go but hang straight down in all it's glory.

No longer a member of the club so not sure if he's still around. If anyone on here was a member years ago, they can confirm the story!