Blake jenner

I think it's real, why would they use a prosthetic?

Another guy in the same movie went frontal slightly erect so they have no issue showing nudity. Also this scene is so short, so quick, shot from the distance, and his thigh covers most of his dick, why go through the effort of using a prosthetic for less than 2 seconds of footage?

They could have easily angled the camera in a way to completely hide it instead of going through the extremely lengthy process of a prosthetic. He also shows his ass in the movie, he seems comfortable getting naked.

I wouldn't be surprised, considering the other guy had a slight semi, if Blake fluffed himself up for this scene.

I think it's real, why would they use a prosthetic?

Another guy in the same movie went frontal slightly erect so they have no issue showing nudity. Also this scene is so short, so quick, shot from the distance, and his thigh covers most of his dick, why go through the effort of using a prosthetic for less than 2 seconds of footage?

They could have easily angled the camera in a way to completely hide it instead of going through the extremely lengthy process of a prosthetic. He also shows his ass in the movie, he seems comfortable getting naked.

I wouldn't be surprised, considering the other guy had a slight semi, if Blake fluffed himself up for this scene.
Just because someone else is comfortable their dick doesn't mean someone else is and showing your ass is completely different from showing your dick. It's highly likely that is fake cause if it was real he would definitely have a lot of vpl and bulge showing in regular clothes and it looks like the same dick prosthetic they used on Josh hutcherson on future man

Is his dick a story point? Is it's length/visibility important? If not then I don't see the reason for it being a prosthetic? If it was just the directors vision for it to be shown then surely that wouldve just been a conversation between the director and Blake? Is it confirmed anywhere that it is prosthetic?

Reactions: Sauerkraut
Any What if pics where he is dancing in his tight underwear? Episode 1!