Bottom in a Gangbang?

I've done a few group sessions but never allowed myself to be the only bottom. I had 2 situations where I had an opportunity but I wouldn't let it go down like that. One of the times was a guy that contacted me on A4A wanted me to come to his apartment claiming he just wanted head and when i get there he had a group of guys there that I didn't expect to be there. It was basically a setup because one of his friends made a comment that made me realize i was the bottom that was invited for them to fuck. I wasn't happy about that situation and didn't stay. Another time was with a guy that I sucked on occasion but one time he brought along 2 of his friends and i sucked all of them and one of his friends kept pressuring me to allow him to do more.

I've done a few group sessions but never allowed myself to be the only bottom. I had 2 situations where I had an opportunity but I wouldn't let it go down like that. One of the times was a guy that contacted me on A4A wanted me to come to his apartment claiming he just wanted head and when i get there he had a group of guys there that I didn't expect to be there. It was basically a setup because one of his friends made a comment that made me realize i was the bottom that was invited for them to fuck. I wasn't happy about that situation and didn't stay. Another time was with a guy that I sucked on occasion but one time he brought along 2 of his friends and i sucked all of them and one of his friends kept pressuring me to allow him to do more.
You know, of couse, that these two scenarios you describe are fantasy situations for many guys. And you walked away. *Homer bonks head*

Reactions: erpap
you gotta try it and just bottom out and get used - if only once - the experience of being cum filled many times by various cocks and many guys is truly one to be remembered.

You know, of couse, that these two scenarios you describe are fantasy situations for many guys. And you walked away. *Homer bonks head*
Yeah now that I think back on it I think it, they would have been hot scenarios but I was also new to bottoming and had a hard time even taking one up the rear. I've always been game for sucking multiple dicks though and that's what I ended up doing in both situations.

Reactions: Voltaire
Unless one is super young and super lucky this scene requires planning and work. Incredibly most top identified men have other things to-do than corall 10 to 20 buds to wait in line for the same ass.

That said.. it is incredible when it happens

Reactions: jsimons
you gotta try it and just bottom out and get used - if only once - the experience of being cum filled many times by various cocks and many guys is truly one to be remembered.
I can rely on you brother to have the full range of experience. I love how you are as obsessed with man sex as I

Very hot to take turns breeding one hole and fill it up with hot warm cum

Yeah now that I think back on it I think it, they would have been hot scenarios but I was also new to bottoming and had a hard time even taking one up the rear. I've always been game for sucking multiple dicks though and that's what I ended up doing in both situations.
Just getting a cock in you is ideal no matter which end.

Reactions: teninchman
it sounds so hot and if you knew every guy there was 100% clean of hiv or any std's I would have gotten on all fours in a heartbeat.

I've been fucked by 8 guys in a gangbang in a hotel room, guys kept coming and going so it might have been more. I was well-used from when we checked in at 2pm until we checked out at noon the next day. I could feel that my ass had been well used for a weekafter.

Always fantasized being the bottom at an orgy or gangbang, well finally it will happen in a gayclub in Copenhagen next month.
they have an event called "Stallion night" similar to FickstutenMarkt which is held in Berlin. Same rules apply you are either a mare or a stallion, you cannot change during. and Only safe sex allowed. Staff will go around checking up on everyone. Last time I was at the club I spoke with one of the guys working there about the event and off course how they made sure only safe sex would take place and if they ever had any experience with someone trying to bareback.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/fickstutenmarkt-berlin-27662051

http://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/index.php?s=index&l=en&a=1

I'm really looking forward to this experience......the closest I'll ever come to a gangbang.

Always fantasized being the bottom at an orgy or gangbang, well finally it will happen in a gayclub in Copenhagen next month.
they have an event called "Stallion night" similar to FickstutenMarkt which is held in Berlin. Same rules apply you are either a mare or a stallion, you cannot change during. and Only safe sex allowed. Staff will go around checking up on everyone. Last time I was at the club I spoke with one of the guys working there about the event and off course how they made sure only safe sex would take place and if they ever had any experience with someone trying to bareback.

I'm really looking forward to this experience......the closest I'll ever come to a gangbang.
how many guys do you think you can take in one night...even rubbered!

Reactions: teninchman
how many guys do you think you can take in one night...even rubbered!
Don't really know how many, but currently training with buttplugs to losen up and dildos to get used to the thrusting, but that is the only thing I'm a bit concerned over, can I go the distance.

Looks like a fun event...the fact that your cannot see who is fucking you adds to the excitement. Are you concerned about some really big dicked guys. I would be in sheer delight at something like this.... :D

This looks like a great evening. I'd like to do it sometime. Have fun.