Bottom in a Gangbang?

Visited a bath house about a year ago. The sling was in a cage in the center surrounded by bars so you could watch from any angle. A guy was happily in the sling with both ends filled. I let him plump me up with his mouth then took a turn on his ass. Don't know how long he stayed but there was a big group around him and I'm guessing many were tops waiting for his ass.
Later that night there was a new guy taking a ride and while I was in line a guy kneeled in front of me and kept me edged for my turn.
Years ago I used to attend orgies. Always a hot time to see an ass getting pleasured and taking a turn too.

Visited a bath house about a year ago. The sling was in a cage in the center surrounded by bars so you could watch from any angle. A guy was happily in the sling with both ends filled. I let him plump me up with his mouth then took a turn on his ass. Don't know how long he stayed but there was a big group around him and I'm guessing many were tops waiting for his ass.
Later that night there was a new guy taking a ride and while I was in line a guy kneeled in front of me and kept me edged for my turn.
Years ago I used to attend orgies. Always a hot time to see an ass getting pleasured and taking a turn too.
place like that in Aberdeen, free lube and rubbers, guys just love to watch as well as participate

About 2 years ago a Scots friend of mine who lives in LA asked me to entertain (meaning be charming and tour guide) his younger brother and 2 friends who were visiting for the first time because he had to go away on a biz trip.

I entertained them in a bar for 3 hours, and then for another 3 back at my place. I hesitate to call it a gang bang because it was just the 3 of them, but it was more like a non-stop tag team, they took turns rutting until they came, rinse/repeat. I made it clear I was in it until their balls were empty. Which took 10 loads - aside from being early 20s at the time they'd been traveling for a while and were really full of cum.

Best sexual experience of my LIFE. And definitely want to do that again.

About 2 years ago a Scots friend of mine who lives in LA asked me to entertain (meaning be charming and tour guide) his younger brother and 2 friends who were visiting for the first time because he had to go away on a biz trip.

I entertained them in a bar for 3 hours, and then for another 3 back at my place. I hesitate to call it a gang bang because it was just the 3 of them, but it was more like a non-stop tag team, they took turns rutting until they came, rinse/repeat. I made it clear I was in it until their balls were empty. Which took 10 loads - aside from being early 20s at the time they'd been traveling for a while and were really full of cum.

Best sexual experience of my LIFE. And definitely want to do that again.
sounds like you was banged 30 times, wow

sounds like you was banged 30 times, wow

It was non-stop, like as soon as one pulled out the next was ready to go again. And I made it pretty clear that what I wanted was for them to use my hole and not worry about me - focus on pounding my ass to get your nut and leave it at that. Work all the travel stress out on me. That sort of thing. And it was really only 3 incredibly horny Scotsmen who came 2-4 times each. I really just considered it part of what I was asked to do - show then a good time, help then relax, etc.

They were super into that too, but also considerate. They were really comfortable with just taking their time and enjoy it, holding my legs up/back so I could relax and their buddy could go to town until he unloaded, etc.

Seriously best time ever.

It was non-stop, like as soon as one pulled out the next was ready to go again. And I made it pretty clear that what I wanted was for them to use my hole and not worry about me - focus on pounding my ass to get your nut and leave it at that. Work all the travel stress out on me. That sort of thing. And it was really only 3 incredibly horny Scotsmen who came 2-4 times each. I really just considered it part of what I was asked to do - show then a good time, help then relax, etc.

They were super into that too, but also considerate. They were really comfortable with just taking their time and enjoy it, holding my legs up/back so I could relax and their buddy could go to town until he unloaded, etc.

Seriously best time ever.
how long did you retain the cum for - best to keep it there as long as possible, most I had was 8 one after the other

I am a total bottom and love it I have a friend that made my fantasy for a gangbang a reality,, and since he has helped schedule more I have bottomed in 4 so far and love it,, the first one was tough after i was not as ready as I needed to be but now it is exhausting and I am always sore for a day or two and I love the mess after the guys leave on the sheets, on me and in me..

That sounds damn amazing!! Im only bi curious at this point but i would love to worship 2-3 cocks at once

when I was in stationed in Vietnam in 1969 got to know a couple gay Vietnamese army guys one who was married and when I left the day before the four Vietnamese guys gang banged me. I had cock in my ass my mouth and when I left on the plane I still had come running out of my ass.

Hey guys seemed like a good place to ask this, I was contacted to come be the center of a party this weekend with about 7-10 guys who want me to suck and fuck or them and just want advice.

As much as I wish it were safe in reality for them all to cum in me so I can get so full of jizz that I'm sloshing, unfortunately I'm going to make sure it's all safe.

Reactions: Gj816 and LICNYCgay
Hey guys seemed like a good place to ask this, I was contacted to come be the center of a party this weekend with about 7-10 guys who want me to suck and fuck or them and just want advice.

As much as I wish it were safe in reality for them all to cum in me so I can get so full of jizz that I'm sloshing, unfortunately I'm going to make sure it's all safe.
plenty of suck but not a lot of fun fuck!

plenty of suck but not a lot of fun fuck!
Haha yeah although I'm pretty wary of oral diseases too tbh. Right shitty that such fun activities have to carry so much risk.

But anyway that's not even what I wanted to ask about I'm more looking for advice on how best to manage that much cock attention at once lol

Some hot stories in this thread! thanks you guys!
I've only been tag teamed by a couple of friends

there was a time in HS that I got fucked by a group of guys
but I don't know how many directly and was told about it afterwards
I was pretty drunk and don't remember. scary but I survived.
I tried never to get that wasted again around people I didn't know

Reactions: cumpediem
Haha yeah although I'm pretty wary of oral diseases too tbh. Right shitty that such fun activities have to carry so much risk.

But anyway that's not even what I wanted to ask about I'm more looking for advice on how best to manage that much cock attention at once lol

Well...I'm glad you want to play safe. Have you informed the group that this is how the Gangbang will be? Some may not like the idea of playing safe. As for how you handle them..you only have 2 choice, if you accept to be the center of attention... you will either approach this night with all your barriers down and enjoy the fact that all these men will be using you as the wish and you will take them all, in all the ways that they choose to use you. You only other option is to decline. You know that they asked you to be their fuck toy, take it or leave it ... keep us updated , this sound like a fun night.