Bottom in a Gangbang?

Some hot stories in this thread! thanks you guys!
I've only been tag teamed by a couple of friends

there was a time in HS that I got fucked by a group of guys
but I don't know how many directly and was told about it afterwards
I was pretty drunk and don't remember. scary but I survived.
I tried never to get that wasted again around people I didn't know

WOW.... so they basically took advantage of you while you were drunk, some would consider that "rape" if you did not consent.
I do have question, if you had not been drunk or at least were in a state of mind to where you knew what was happening and could make that decision for yourself...would you have allowed it to happen?

Reactions: buttfuckbro
yeah. it was before the whole rape talks began at schools.
at least our schools. I was more embarrassed than anything
else, hearing about it from a friend of a friend way. one of
my friends left me there but he didn't know I was getting setup for it.

"I do have question, if you had not been drunk or at least were in a state of mind to where you knew what was happening and could make that decision for yourself...would you have allowed it to happen?"

You know BBB2.5, I've asked myself that question a few times
since I got no STD from it, I often fantasized about it after
I'm still not sure but it seems super hot. maybe if I could stop
it at anytime and was able to choose my gang dicks

yeah. it was before the whole rape talks began at schools.
at least our schools. I was more embarrassed than anything
else, hearing about it from a friend of a friend way. one of
my friends left me there but he didn't know I was getting setup for it.

"I do have question, if you had not been drunk or at least were in a state of mind to where you knew what was happening and could make that decision for yourself...would you have allowed it to happen?"

You know BBB2.5, I've asked myself that question a few times
since I got no STD from it, I often fantasized about it after
I'm still not sure but it seems super hot. maybe if I could stop
it at anytime and was able to choose my gang dicks

Well..back then you had a pretty shitty friend to have left you there in your unaware state from being drunk.... Sorry that happened to you, I'm sure it was embarrassing for you in school.

I think all of us that are bottoms at one time or another have that Gangbang fantasy.... Having never been in GB myself, but wish to one day. I would think that today, you could most defiantly arrange your own GB and choose who and how many guys you want. Then setting your own ground rules, keeping the beer or liquor to a minimum and if your ready to stop, then everyone needs to agree.

More of a top but when I was younger and wilder I remember getting fucked at a party by 4 guys. I think at the time I was finding my gay feet so wanting to experience something really slutty. The biggest memory I have was that my ass just felt so full but in a nice way and I was covered in sweat and the room smelt fantastic all man scent. This all came back to me last Saturday as I was fucked by a friend and his mate. Did I say I was a top!

Have to agree with BBB2.5 on this, and hey, no one wants to fuck an asshole in an orgy if its only rubber fun. The hottest part is fucking a hot hole that's already been filled (with cock and cum) knowing that after you its going to get more. My great adventure was being shagged by a group of much younger guys who just wanted me for a fuck hole, suck toy and be receptive to whatever they wanted. And yes I was truly fucked up, down and sideways and loved it. So don't go thinking you can suck cock and be politely fucked by half a dozen guys each wielding a nice fresh condom!

Hey guys seemed like a good place to ask this, I was contacted to come be the center of a party this weekend with about 7-10 guys who want me to suck and fuck or them and just want advice.

As much as I wish it were safe in reality for them all to cum in me so I can get so full of jizz that I'm sloshing, unfortunately I'm going to make sure it's all safe.
Please please update is after the weekend fun.

Reactions: BBB2.5
I've been in a number of group sex situations with serial fucking involved. Everyone was trading off at each others holes. Does that meet the definition of a gang bang?

With the right group of guys, it can be incredibly fun and hot. Organizing such affairs can be a real pain in the ass however (logistics, etc). A simpler gang bang solution without all the hassles might be found at a sex club or a bathhouse, but with a different vibe of course.

I respectfully disagree. You have to take care of yourself. Bareback sex is great if you are with a guy you trust, that you know is healthy. In a group setting, with guys you don't know, you're not only choosing to trust all those guys, you're also trusting all the guys each of them has had sex with since they were tested.

I went to a Sex party a few weeks ago. Had a great time. Wasn't a gangbang situation but I ended up getting fucked by 5 guys. All wore a condom, none asked if they could do me bare, and all came in the condom they were wearing in my ass.

Was incredibly hot and fun. Would barebacking have made it better? Yeah probably. Was it worth the risk that one of those 5 guys, or any one of who knows how many guys they each had sex with before they got to the party, was infected? No.
Have to agree with BBB2.5 on this, and hey, no one wants to fuck an asshole in an orgy if its only rubber fun. The hottest part is fucking a hot hole that's already been filled (with cock and cum) knowing that after you its going to get more. My great adventure was being shagged by a group of much younger guys who just wanted me for a fuck hole, suck toy and be receptive to whatever they wanted. And yes I was truly fucked up, down and sideways and loved it. So don't go thinking you can suck cock and be politely fucked by half a dozen guys each wielding a nice fresh condom!

Well..back then you had a pretty shitty friend to have left you there in your unaware state from being drunk.... Sorry that happened to you, I'm sure it was embarrassing for you in school.

I think all of us that are bottoms at one time or another have that Gangbang fantasy.... Having never been in GB myself, but wish to one day. I would think that today, you could most defiantly arrange your own GB and choose who and how many guys you want. Then setting your own ground rules, keeping the beer or liquor to a minimum and if your ready to stop, then everyone needs to agree.

great idea man! if only most of the dudes I have sex with were willing to be seen fucking a bro by others haha!

the group weren't from our school. I was told they were mostly older dudes from a college town attending
a swim meet or water polo match. but some gossip got around and led to meeting a few 'straight' jocks
for fun so it wasn't terrible. I didn't find out until like 2 weeks after.

my friend that left me told me to come with and said I refused. he said I was being talked up by
a dude with no shirt and he thought it was just that dude and me that were gonna play around
he also said he had no idea I was that fucked up. I might have been given a Rufie after he left I dunno

Reactions: Maxtex99
I've been in a number of group sex situations with serial fucking involved. Everyone was trading off at each others holes. Does that meet the definition of a gang bang?

With the right group of guys, it can be incredibly fun and hot. Organizing such affairs can be a real pain in the ass however (logistics, etc). A simpler gang bang solution without all the hassles might be found at a sex club or a bathhouse, but with a different vibe of course.
Dude as Robyn Byrd use to say baby you could bang my box!

@BBB2.5 You know man, I should not make excuses for what happened to me
as a horny teen around older guys, i was vulnerable and was taken advantage of
we just sort of accepted this kind of behavior. I wasn't the only one of my friends that this kind of
shit happened to.

the point that you are making is completely valid man and I forgot to agree
with you and thank you for speaking out about what is right and wrong...
it was wrong and this should not happen to young dudes or anyone really
I blame myself more than anything else. I was lucky in a way.

Reactions: CraigS41
@BBB2.5 You know man, I should not make excuses for what happened to me
as a horny teen around older guys, i was vulnerable and was taken advantage of
we just sort of accepted this kind of behavior. I wasn't the only one of my friends that this kind of
shit happened to.

the point that you are making is completely valid man and I forgot to agree
with you and thank you for speaking out about what is right and wrong...
it was wrong and this should not happen to young dudes or anyone really
I blame myself more than anything else. I was lucky in a way.

I have a motto... "We cannot live in our past, otherwise we will never change our future."
Just be in control of your own pleasure as you want it.... you sound like a great guy, wish you all the luck from here on out.

Reactions: buttfuckbro
I have a motto... "We cannot live in our past, otherwise we will never change our future."
Just be in control of your own pleasure as you want it.... you sound like a great guy, wish you all the luck from here on out.

Nice, you as well man.

I don't have any negative feelings about what happened to me
and I was just trying in a clumsy way to say thanks for sticking up for what should be right
and commonly decent.

Hey guys seemed like a good place to ask this, I was contacted to come be the center of a party this weekend with about 7-10 guys who want me to suck and fuck or them and just want advice.

As much as I wish it were safe in reality for them all to cum in me so I can get so full of jizz that I'm sloshing, unfortunately I'm going to make sure it's all safe.
How did it go?

I have done multiple gangbangs as the bottom. They were ranging from 5 people all the way to 40. Unfortunately most of them I was blindfolded and can only describe what I felt and what was told to me (some pics hidden somewhere too).

I do love doing them, but stopped when I met my bf and he asked me to stop. After a 5 year break, he's now planning one for me, he wants to see my ass get fucked by lots of guys.

It definitely is not for everyone. There are not only health risks but plenty of other hazards, it's always best to have someone (other than the bottom) act as coordinator to keep things under control.

I have done multiple gangbangs as the bottom. They were ranging from 5 people all the way to 40. Unfortunately most of them I was blindfolded and can only describe what I felt and what was told to me (some pics hidden somewhere too).

I do love doing them, but stopped when I met my bf and he asked me to stop. After a 5 year break, he's now planning one for me, he wants to see my ass get fucked by lots of guys.

It definitely is not for everyone. There are not only health risks but plenty of other hazards, it's always best to have someone (other than the bottom) act as coordinator to keep things under control.
Sound like a fun time is headed your way... :p

Please come back and give us a report (with pics and vids too, if possible).