Bottom in a Gangbang?

Have been in one gangbang as a bottom---7 guys---talk about heaven !! Cum in my mouth, up my ass, dicks slamming my throat and ass simultaneously, jacking off a cock in each hand, cum shooting all over my chest can't conceive of anything more enjoyable---Damn I love sex , cocks and cum !!!

When I was younger I went to a sex club, naked guys just walking around in the semi-dark. One guy would start getting fucked and it became a feeding frenzy. I thought I would jump in, but then the poppers came out and it just became a total turnoff. I agree that there has to be some connection with the guy(s). I did meet a couple at a party and we ended up back at their place. The one guy just wanted to watch me and his bf flip fuck. After the two of us came I got dressed, left and never heard from them again, which was fine since the sex wasn't that great.

have been the centre of attraction in a few parties and welcome the attention whenever I can. The first time was for a group on the West Coast that boasted large sized cocks to your hearts content and my content was unreachable as i took them all on and came out the victor(12 guys over 20cm for an entire evening) as i walked out with my head held high and all well serviced.
Have found that baths are your best bet for fuckfests but you cannot be too discerning as the line is out of your control. If you can find a similar minded group in your area exploit that until your able to walk yourself out and then find more.

Yes at a business convention 6 guys were in a group and started drinking. Went back to one of their hotel rooms and it was obvious they wanted to have fun. First it was flirting around and curious about if gay guys suck cock better than women. I said yes and the dicks came out. Any good bottom can pick up on when these guys are more than curious. Took all 6 for hours and loved it! One in each hand..in the ass and two fighting over my mouth. Very hot...I find these days some guys who call themselves straight tend to loosen up when they are not getting any pussy or just curious. Love being fucked hard by them.

Reactions: Heat
my biggest wish on my to do list is be the bottom for a small to med group 3-5 being small and 5-10 being med and if that works out hmmmm maybe a LARGE group 8-? lol it is not easy putting this together i find a lot of guys will talk about it but when it cums down to participating they do not show up but i do like the stories on here and wish it would happen to me

Reactions: teninchman
I've been fucked by 8 guys in a gangbang in a hotel room, guys kept coming and going so it might have been more. I was well-used from when we checked in at 2pm until we checked out at noon the next day. I could feel that my ass had been well used for a week after...

Reactions: teninchman
I've bottomed in a gangbang twice, years ago. First time there were five guys, second time there were seven or eight. Cum dripping from my hole.... The biggest one must have been some nine inches, could feel it for days!

Reactions: headhunted_
I've bottomed in a gangbang twice, years ago. First time there were five guys, second time there were seven or eight. Cum dripping from my hole.... The biggest one must have been some nine inches, could feel it for days!

Fuck yeah, I love that slutty feeling. There was a guy who shot in the condom in my ass then he poured his cum out of the condom onto my face. I had lots of cum splattered all over my face while the rest of them pounded my ass.

Fuck yeah, I love that slutty feeling. There was a guy who shot in the condom in my ass then he poured his cum out of the condom onto my face. I had lots of cum splattered all over my face while the rest of them pounded my ass.
No, I never had that condom experience. I love it when a guys is pumping up and down my hole using the cum of the one before him (and before him and before him...) as a sort of lube. And the sounds it makes!

Yes, I frequently am a bottom in that situation, I prefer younger horse hung. Most are 10 to 13 inches. Usually 3 to 5 guy. We hook up twice a month. I enjoy the feeling of big dick balls deep in me and down my throat. We never fuck raw and I never swallow nut.

Reactions: Heat
when i was younger i was in a lads n dads group and had great fun banging a mate, watching and waiting my turn to slide in. we played games such as speed fucking him to see who came quickest or longest. he never tired of it. odd thing was that he had the biggest cock of all but was a total bottom!