Bottom in a Gangbang?

when i was younger i was in a lads n dads group and had great fun banging a mate, watching and waiting my turn to slide in. we played games such as speed fucking him to see who came quickest or longest. he never tired of it. odd thing was that he had the biggest cock of all but was a total bottom!

My cock has been the biggest in quite a few of the group sessions I've been in but I love taking as much cock as possible. I love a combination of hairy and smooth and a range of ages in the group sessions.

Reactions: poibear
Does your dick always stay hard when you're the bottom in a gangbang?
When I'm bottoming for a friend, a real friend I mean, my cock stays hard all the time. When bottoming in a gangbang my cock is hard right at the beginning, when I'm full of expectation, but after being fucked by two or three guys it's getting softer and softer. Any more bottoms who have the same experience?

When I'm bottoming for a friend, a real friend I mean, my cock stays hard all the time. When bottoming in a gangbang my cock is hard right at the beginning, when I'm full of expectation, but after being fucked by two or three guys it's getting softer and softer. Any more bottoms who have the same experience?

I don't think that's unusual. Plus it allows you to ficus in why you're there - to service and keep the action about your hole being well
Used and pleased.

Bottoming for a gangbang seems to be a fairy common fantasy (and one that I share). I doubt this one will ever become reality for me.

I've had the chance a few times at sex clubs and orgy parties but could never set aside the risks associated with gettIng fucked by so many strangers. I wish there was a way to ensure safety so I could just let go and surrender to the experience of taking so many cocks. The appeal is very strong.

Bottoming for a gangbang seems to be a fairy common fantasy (and one that I share). I doubt this one will ever become reality for me.

I've had the chance a few times at sex clubs and orgy parties but could never set aside the risks associated with gettIng fucked by so many strangers. I wish there was a way to ensure safety so I could just let go and surrender to the experience of taking so many cocks. The appeal is very strong.
Gangbangs are always risky in a certain way. It depends on the kind of guys and of course never forget the condoms. There can't be enough of them (both condoms and guys)! If you feel you can trust the group, then just surrender and take every cock you can! Enjoy, man!

Where do you find 10 - 13 inch cocks?
man you will be surprised how many young black me in the city have dicks that big. And truckers that stop at sex shops that have viewing booths. Truckers are really horny, because their wives complain the dick hurts when they fuck. So to get off they fuck gay men. And I am glad, i have a steady supply of big dicks coming my way. Everyone win this way.

Gangbangs are always risky in a certain way. It depends on the kind of guys and of course never forget the condoms. There can't be enough of them (both condoms and guys)! If you feel you can trust the group, then just surrender and take every cock you can! Enjoy, man!
Trust me, I do, best ones is the guys 18-25 with huge dicks, if you teach them how to fuck right, you will have dick for years to come. I have plenty back out horse hung young guys in my city and surrounding area waiting on this ass and throat.

One big party in France, in a cave, got fucked by about 10 guys one after the other, the ones waiting to mount my ass waving their cocks in my face. All nice bodes and in their early 20's, really sun tanned. First guy lubed my up, opened my legs and then shagged me, his mates all watching and enjoying, stroking hard and semi hard pre cum dripping nobs. When he shot his load he pulled out and the next guy took over, popped his load and the next and so on, all the time I was being fucked my mouth and face were being teased, I think I came off hands free about the third guy. Each cock went in different, each cock felt different and each guy fucked with individual style, by the end I was feeling sore to say the least, and with a ass full of spunk no lube required either. When the last guy shot his load and pulled out a couple of them pissed over my hole before they dragged me to the sea to wash off and empty out

One big party in France, in a cave, got fucked by about 10 guys one after the other, the ones waiting to mount my ass waving their cocks in my face. All nice bodes and in their early 20's, really sun tanned.
Very hot story. How old were you at the time? Were these 10 guys people you knew, or anon stranger sex? Was this before HIV was known?

Never been in a gang bang (though it's on my bucket list) but I've been fucked by multiple guys in bath houses. Not all in the same room, but I guess it sort of counts. My record was 14 guys in 1 night. (some were pretty short, and not all came with me, so not as impressive as it sounds).

Reactions: gayhunglover
I prefer groups of vers. guys where you just find a hole and fill it. Lot of guys trading off, fucking and getting fucked. I played with three buddies a few weeks ago and did a four-man fuck train for a little bit. Very hot. My favorite groups are where everyone fucks and gets fucked by everyone else in the room, but they’re very hard to find/arrange.

The psychology and energy is very different in a gangbang, which is more about dominance and submission. For the bottom it’s about surrendering control. It’s not easy because in a true gangbang you’re likely to be fucked by at least a couple of guys you don’t find attractive. At that point it’s not about sex or intimacy but surrender. It separates true power bottoms from guys who just like to get fucked.
Yeah, I think I'm more for the kind where everyone fucks and is fucked too. But it would be fun, just once, to be gang banged...

Reactions: gayhunglover
One big party in France, in a cave, got fucked by about 10 guys one after the other, the ones waiting to mount my ass waving their cocks in my face. All nice bodes and in their early 20's, really sun tanned. First guy lubed my up, opened my legs and then shagged me, his mates all watching and enjoying, stroking hard and semi hard pre cum dripping nobs. When he shot his load he pulled out and the next guy took over, popped his load and the next and so on, all the time I was being fucked my mouth and face were being teased, I think I came off hands free about the third guy. Each cock went in different, each cock felt different and each guy fucked with individual style, by the end I was feeling sore to say the least, and with a ass full of spunk no lube required either. When the last guy shot his load and pulled out a couple of them pissed over my hole before they dragged me to the sea to wash off and empty out

Was this in Bordeaux, in one of those underground cellars near the cathedral (entrance via an easily to overlook video store)?

It is the hottest fantasy for a bottom, I think. For myself speaking: I am proud on my body in excellent health. I would never gamble with it. That is just how I am. So gangbanging: okay. But I absolutely want to use a rubber. I am willing to splash my hot seed against your little pinky star but I refuse to stick it into a sore filet americain (mashed up raw meat) filled with cum of so many others.

It is the hottest fantasy for a bottom, I think. For myself speaking: I am proud on my body in excellent health. I would never gamble with it. That is just how I am. So gangbanging: okay. But I absolutely want to use a rubber. I am willing to splash my hot seed against your little pinky star but I refuse to stick it into a sore filet americain (mashed up raw meat) filled with cum of so many others.

Well, the FANTASY is that they'd all fuck me bare and cum in me, one after the other. But if it ever became a real possibility, no, they'd all wear condoms.