bradj101 / bigmusclegod8

Anyone had any luck getting him to do a custom? I messaged him, told him what I wanted and he said it was fine. We agreed on a price. And I waited. And waited. So I followed hm up. No response. So I followed him up again and asked where the video was. And he then announced I had to pay him upfront - first time he had mentioned doing so. I replied I would pay for the vid through the PPV function. No response. A complete waste of time.

• Wow
Reactions: StareDecisis333
Anyone had any luck getting him to do a custom? I messaged him, told him what I wanted and he said it was fine. We agreed on a price. And I waited. And waited. So I followed hm up. No response. So I followed him up again and asked where the video was. And he then announced I had to pay him upfront - first time he had mentioned doing so. I replied I would pay for the vid through the PPV function. No response. A complete waste of time.
Yes, he did a custom for me in the past and followed through. I don't recall the exact sequence of order for payment but I am pretty sure I prepaid.

Reactions: itsjohn
Yeah and I paid up front and he delivered. There is nothing wrong with this arrangement. It takes a lot of work to do a custom and when people fail to buy it gets annoying

Yes, he did a custom for me in the past and followed through. I don't recall the exact sequence of order for payment but I am pretty sure I prepaid.
I would have been happy to prepay if he had asked me to do so. The communication was non-existent.

I had a custom video from him a few months ago and he delivered it in less than 24 hours. He was doing a special on customs so I messaged him and I described what I wanted and he gave me a price. I paid it via PayPal right away and he delivered the video with exactly what I wanted the next day. It was very hot and very easy to get and he was easy to deal with in my experience. I’m thinking about getting another one.

I had a custom video from him a few months ago and he delivered it in less than 24 hours. He was doing a special on customs so I messaged him and I described what I wanted and he gave me a price. I paid it via PayPal right away and he delivered the video with exactly what I wanted the next day. It was very hot and very easy to get and he was easy to deal with in my experience. I’m thinking about getting another one.
Thanks for letting me know all these good tales of doing business with him. I am crazy about the way he looks and his OF in general, so I would really like a custom. Your good words have given me faith to give him another shot. Thanks!

Reactions: jockmuscle
Thanks for letting me know all these good tales of doing business with him. I am crazy about the way he looks and his OF in general, so I would really like a custom. Your good words have given me faith to give him another shot. Thanks!
Is his brother still on OF? They used to do dual posing. Nothing else.

It's from the previews of his Best Flex content. That part lives rent free in my brain. But as hot as the front is, the back ain't too shabby either

View attachment 118603941View attachment 118604001
is that a new tattoo? I don't think I've ever seen that one before, or I may I have missed it since I've always just been under his spell already just by looking at the front side.