bradj101 / bigmusclegod8

I really liked him, even with the tattoos, until a saw Desantis supporting flyers in the back of his videos. I emailed him about it and he pulled the "just because I we have different opinions doesn't mean I'm a bad person" line.

How are you going to make money fingering yourself for gay men, then support that Don't Say Gay candidate? Brain. Damage.
Typical liberal! YOU don't agree with him so WE shouldn't! Dude I can think for myself!

He is straight as far as I am aware, I believe his brother is gay
I think his brother is the truly straight guy. He never got into OF like Brad. But Brad told me he was going to wind up his OF and move from Florida to someplace else. I assumed Ohio, since that's where he's from I think. But that was months ago and I can't see that anything has changed. But his videos are hot and very fairly priced. Straight or not, he's definitely embraced his sex worker status in practice if not spirit.

Reactions: mybjbandlp23
Neither of them are gay. "Brad" has a girlfriend (the girl seen worshiping him in some vids) and his brother "Kevin" has a fiance. The solo vids are good enough so I don't think Brad needs to experiment , like "Jake Orion," and others just for a quick cash grab.

I thought he sold all his pics and vids to a company that's running "his" OF now. Is he still doing new stuff?

He has sold some new stuff somewhat recently through messages on OF, but lately, he's really been pushing his old videos from when he was 19 and 20.

I've gotten a few new custom videos from him in recent months, and they've been absolutely amazing. I also enjoy his dirty talk and cocky attitude in them, and he delivers pretty quickly. So he seems to be making new stuff, just not as often.

He has sold some new stuff somewhat recently through messages on OF, but lately, he's really been pushing his old videos from when he was 19 and 20.

I've gotten a few new custom videos from him in recent months, and they've been absolutely amazing. I also enjoy his dirty talk and cocky attitude in them, and he delivers pretty quickly. So he seems to be making new stuff, just not as often.
How old is he nowadays?

Geez I haven't seen this dude in what feels like forever.
I was always waiting for him to come back to twitter with a new alias.
And then I just forgot to remember.

Is he still active? on his OF?

and what does he look like these days? New tattoo? or maybe sporting a new haircut or facial hair.

Reactions: blondemuscledreamer
Geez I haven't seen this dude in what feels like forever.
I was always waiting for him to come back to twitter with a new alias.
And then I just forgot to remember.

Is he still active? on his OF?

and what does he look like these days? New tattoo? or maybe sporting a new haircut or facial hair.
Second this!

Reactions: StareDecisis333