It's not glitchy. They have said they turn it off sometimes during high traffic times. Keep trying and it will work eventually.
Yup been using that method since I joined. I use to use DEV tools and script editor when it was client side but that was a LONGGGG time ago lol.. everything is server side these days... I am VERY glad they leave this little easter egg in lol

Reactions: Qfp
Do the brothers still live together? Is Hunter filming this for him? Or who is?
Idk about their living situation. But I doubt anybody else is filming. This has been edited away from selfie mode, so edited in unreversed image, which means B filmed himself in selfie mode.

Reactions: Caleb Trask
so.. straight up.. Legendary status for making these into a GIF format for all of us..

However, I hate to poison the pot.... but:
these are OLD content like when he first launched his OF... Everyone called me INSANE for saying it was a cosmetic bulge... but the last two clips are what finally got some people on my side.. you can clearly see EITHER:
The worlds BIGGEST cock ring...
OR
Part of the cosmetic...

You choose.. however... after seeing the way he scams lately anyway... I dont know how anyone could think anything he posts is real

P.S. NO that isnt my only argument towards the fact that the bulge is fake... however.. it started like PAGES of BS.. so I aint typing out my Thesis again. Yall can go back to the early OF days of this thread and find it :laughing:

so.. straight up.. Legendary status for making these into a GIF format for all of us..

However, I hate to poison the pot.... but:
these are OLD content like when he first launched his OF... Everyone called me INSANE for saying it was a cosmetic bulge... but the last two clips are what finally got some people on my side.. you can clearly see EITHER:
The worlds BIGGEST cock ring...
OR
Part of the cosmetic...

You choose.. however... after seeing the way he scams lately anyway... I dont know how anyone could think anything he posts is real

P.S. NO that isnt my only argument towards the fact that the bulge is fake... however.. it started like PAGES of BS.. so I aint typing out my Thesis again. Yall can go back to the early OF days of this thread and find it :laughing:
Yeah, was found floating around on X, so had no idea if it was old or recent content. And I trust my eyes too, unfortunately scammy. BUT, the tease is none the less: Oh. So. Hot. Boy is sexy AF :rolleyes:

And you're most welcum. This gif making had to be redone to make them all animate. Figured out this site only works gifs at 29.9MB file size max :emoji_nerd:

Yeah, was found floating around on X, so had no idea if it was old or recent content. And I trust my eyes too, unfortunately scammy. BUT, the tease is none the less: Oh. So. Hot. Boy is sexy AF :rolleyes:
What ring are we talking about? I don't see it.

Reactions: Pinhead Larry

And you're most welcum. This gif making had to be redone to make them all animate. Figured out this site only works gifs at 29.9MB file size max :emoji_nerd:
damn Gonna have to add that to me LPSG book of knowledge I didnt know that

What ring are we talking about? I don't see it.
So Brandon has already had my content removed and DMCA striked too many times to risk re-posting one of those GIFs. But on my end it is the Last gif.

Right near where the head would start you see a large crease...

Of course at first I thought it was just an unlucky crease... until he physically maneuvered the briefs in a way that would have pressed it out...

Like I said I am not trying to start alllllll that drama up again... Its hot and so we can all mutually enjoy it... I just think it is a shame people out there see that and think he has Thor's hammer in there and then get scammed down the road.

So Brandon has already had my content removed and DMCA striked too many times to risk re-posting one of those GIFs. But on my end it is the Last gif.

Right near where the head would start you see a large crease...

Of course at first I thought it was just an unlucky crease... until he physically maneuvered the briefs in a way that would have pressed it out...

Like I said I am not trying to start alllllll that drama up again... Its hot and so we can all mutually enjoy it... I just think it is a shame people out there see that and think he has Thor's hammer in there and then get scammed down the road.

Sweety. It's obvious boyfriend is using a plastic shaped dick to bulk that shit up. Everyone knows boyfriend is not packing that much. Just enjoy. Let yourself loose to the fantasy.