It’s just a clickbait thing to get their views up which means they must be lacking or want more of their followers to view…kinda annoying
Because snap pays them per view, good money I might add. That’s why so many content creators have a clickbait ending image and 50+ page story so people scroll all the way to the end

Because snap pays them per view, good money I might add. That’s why so many content creators have a clickbait ending image and 50+ page story so people scroll all the way to the end
Jack Gilinsky omg. Five thousand photos of every little thing he's doing all day long and then a shirtless pic at the end so that shows up as the thumbnail

literally cash and maverick baker with cash's gross wife. who also has her own snap.

literally cash and maverick baker with cash's gross wife. who also has her own snap.
Exactly, they’re not the only ones either, Jacob Day, Bryce Hall and all his friends, literally everyone I know who has a snap who isn’t my personal friend.

Exactly, they’re not the only ones either, Jacob Day, Bryce Hall and all his friends, literally everyone I know who has a snap who isn’t my personal friend.
Jacob day is the worst offender because he always uses that weird ass gross giant nipple filter like wtf???

Does anyone know if any of his “ppv” are real? Real nudity?
Before following this thread I bought a few of his $50-$100 PPV described as “finally showing everything you’ve been wanting to see” or “baring it all” and it’s just poorly lit 8 second videos of him in black underwear. Complete scam, don’t fall for it

can u share em
not unless he wants copyright strikes. Brandon either has an insider snitch in here or searches google and finds this stuff because I alone got like 6 strikes off of him... your best bet is to clicked "MOST LIKED" at the top of this thread and see whats there

not unless he wants copyright strikes. Brandon either has an insider snitch in here or searches google and finds this stuff because I alone got like 6 strikes off of him... your best bet is to clicked "MOST LIKED" at the top of this thread and see whats there
Or Brandon, or whoever he hired to manage his OF can just watch the thread and report them as they pop up. Like it's literally as easy as clicking one button and you get an email. Same way I know someone made a post about my fav guys lol. these twinks can barely read and write and you think they're James Bond and working with snitches and shit lol. Funny bro

Or Brandon, or whoever he hired to manage his OF can just watch the thread and report them as they pop up. Like it's literally as easy as clicking one button and you get an email. Same way I know someone made a post about my fav guys lol. these twinks can barely read and write and you think they're James Bond and working with snitches and shit lol. Funny bro
get your stats up before you come at me like boo :kissing_heart:

But ya most liked posts is where you will find anything that is worth looking at.