Before following this thread I bought a few of his $50-$100 PPV described as “finally showing everything you’ve been wanting to see” or “baring it all” and it’s just poorly lit 8 second videos of him in black underwear. Complete scam, don’t fall for it
I've spent sooo many thirsty dollars on his content. Some of the sh!t is kind of hot, but definitely not worth the amount I've drunkenly given him. But, whatever.
Give him another year... Mark Thomas realized that he was getting stale and boring, and there is all kinds of stuff around now.
Definitely no comparison between the two - B is definitely hotter. Fingers crossed that he starts fading and posting more.

Reactions: Ziga299
I've spent sooo many thirsty dollars on his content. Some of the sh!t is kind of hot, but definitely not worth the amount I've drunkenly given him. But, whatever.
Give him another year... Mark Thomas realized that he was getting stale and boring, and there is all kinds of stuff around now.
Definitely no comparison between the two - B is definitely hotter. Fingers crossed that he starts fading and posting more.
Save your money man, save your money.

So I’ve been seeing this for a while from him. Couple people tried to tell me I was wrong, but he fucked up last night and sent both of these messages to his non VIPs proving he’s been up charging his VIPs for a while now. And it’s not always just $5, some were double the price.
That’s crazy! And he’s charging VIP $5 more????

View attachment 116965271

Maybe people can accept he is a fraud now :emoji_thumbsup:
If anyone hasn’t yet figured it out, they’re beyond redemption, lol. I fully admit I told people to chill when they complained that there wasn’t a gay sextape posted within 3 hours of his OF opening up. Give Brandon time to prove himself. Well….he’s definitely proven what he is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Is his apartment extra humid? Does he live in on the first floor of a prewar NYC apartment?
No he’s just in a sauna haha. He and his brother like using them a lot I think after the gym.

Is his apartment extra humid? Does he live in on the first floor of a prewar NYC apartment?
He can’t afford to fix his AC because you haven’t bought enough “nudes” from him.

Or he’s in a sauna. It’s one or the other. :p:joy: