He looking good… he moved out so where is Joey??? Haven’t seen Joey posing in snap in like 2 weeks

Yeah but in order to speak to him you have to tip $100 to join his vip
Not to be mean or rude by any means but like $100 is not a lot of money…. Like the value of $100 is crap nowadays. Yes everything has gone up after covid but like how much do u typically spend in a day? And like if ur gonna complain n obsess over seeing someone’s nudes then im sorry i am not gonna really be empathetic to your negativity…. No offense there’s already so much toxicity happening in the world to have to add to it over petty bs there a lot more others that have of! Let’s be real…..

Not to be mean or rude by any means but like $100 is not a lot of money…. Like the value of $100 is crap nowadays. Yes everything has gone up after covid but like how much do u typically spend in a day? And like if ur gonna complain n obsess over seeing someone’s nudes then im sorry i am not gonna really be empathetic to your negativity…. No offense there’s already so much toxicity happening in the world to have to add to it over petty bs there a lot more others that have of! Let’s be real…..
Probably just took the crown for the most Subjective post of 2024. Congrats.

It is a lot of money when you are not getting anything for it.

Anyone on here waste $200?
dont waste your time the videos aren't any better he actually doesn't even send anything special just the same stuff and bull crap you just dont have to pay every time to send a message and I've been ignored many times already so.... also I did it cause I felt like it to see what it would be for you broke hoes lol jk