Lmao. If he doesn't want to do nude content I can understand, but he doesn't even do real bulge. This bulges are ridiculously fake.
Omg there is always someone claiming they are fake. I think the last ones were real. Also the video of him in the white underwear looked real too.

Reactions: mattysamess
Omg there is always someone claiming they are fake. I think the last ones were real. Also the video of him in the white underwear looked real too.
he did a youtube or tictok where hes in a towel walking backwords into a closet and theres a big buldge long before onlyfans so i think thats all him

Reactions: Pinhead Larry
Brandon moved to Texas for the Latino boys lol
In all seriousness. Why would he move there? It's not like there's a great young scene in Dallas. And definitely not an influencer city. Austin is the only place they move to, so it must have been for someone right? Is he like dating a sugar daddy or a mommy or something? Because it makes no sense at all.

In all seriousness. Why would he move there? It's not like there's a great young scene in Dallas. And definitely not an influencer city. Austin is the only place they move to, so it must have been for someone right? Is he like dating a sugar daddy or a mommy or something? Because it makes no sense at all.
there is! Henry Metzger livess there

I was joking. It could be for tax purposes. Cali is expensive for entrepreneurs. Maybe he doesn't want to have to pay all that money in taxes at the end of the year. Smart business move on his part. Also, we don't know if he's into older guys if he swings that way.

Reactions: Ziga299
Finance reasons.he’s an 8 in life (B-Day) all the gays have some kind of intuitive awareness of such things just delusional in wishful fantasies. Yeah that stuffed underwear is very real maybe a yellow Chiquita banana .

Reactions: Ziga299