Omg there is always someone claiming they are fake. I think the last ones were real. Also the video of him in the white underwear looked real too.
I will never understand why the fake bulge sh!t continues to come up... I have seen some great photos/videos of B, and I have never doubted that what he is packing wasn't real. And, also don't understand why these b!tches that are talking sh!t are so butt-hurt about it- yet continue to get on here to see if anything was leaked.

because
I will never understand why the fake bulge sh!t continues to come up... I have seen some great photos/videos of B, and I have never doubted that what he is packing wasn't real. And, also don't understand why these b!tches that are talking sh!t are so butt-hurt about it- yet continue to get on here to see if anything was leaked.
those people never wore briefs they think the fabric where the y front opens up is the edge of a slip in dick i am with you hes allways had a big buldge like hunter

because

those people never wore briefs they think the fabric where the y front opens up is the edge of a slip in dick i am with you my fantasy is he's allways had a big buldge like hunter and my source for this is my fantasy where ever fabric crease and fold is a big throbbing cock. The fact he start off with no bulge in his underwear then went to a believe modest one to an unrealistic big one is just stupid logic it doesn't compare to my source cold hard fantasy.
Yeah you all need help. Lmao

99 dollar post 2nite! Jerking his dick? I seriously doubt it
I mean he could be jerking his dick... however what he fails to tell you is, its under a desk, with the camera above the desk, and hes doing it thru the cloth just to be sure there is no chance of a reflection...