Anybody know if this is any good?
Sometimes I think that since they don't always buy from him, sometimes he decides whether to show when he knows that they are not going to buy him, I say from the photo that it looks compromising, apart from that they are videos, if you want to buy them
 
Sometimes I think that since they don't always buy from him, sometimes he decides whether to show when he knows that they are not going to buy him, I say from the photo that it looks compromising, apart from that they are videos, if you want to buy them
Did you buy them
 
Ya I love the fact that probably most his drooling audience wont even remember that he was wearing like a 8 inch bulge slip on thingy (idk what their called because I dont need one.. XD)

hes probably semi in these and small just like the ogs been saying
 
he almost tricked me into paying money in order to send him a message. i started typing a response and then noticed the "Please add a tip". jerk! hahahahaha
View attachment 88966951
That message was probably mass sent to all his followers in hopes that it would trick you into thinking he really wants to talk to you. A tactic that makes it more likely he pays someone to manage his OF.
 
Oh I can say some of the feeble minded were more than content with parting ways with their funds to give to him in hopes he would "personally" grant their wish.