Brandts Boy Alek

Kyle honestly I’m sorry is played out. Nash is a natural sub, Kyle looks like he’s trying too hard for the camera

Agreed. Don’t mean to pile on but Kyle just gives major gay desperation vibes. It’s like he’s a hetero worshipper who’s in Disneyland kinda vibe. He has a solid body and handsome face but I just can’t watch this guy on camera without getting totally annoyed by his persona.

Reactions: Nomi and darkmscl
Agreed. Don’t mean to pile on but Kyle just gives major gay desperation vibes. It’s like he’s a hetero worshipper who’s in Disneyland kinda vibe. He has a solid body and handsome face but I just can’t watch this guy on camera without getting totally annoyed by his persona.
this is so accurate tho

Reactions: 3403861
Isn't that the target audience, though? Why else do they have these ridiculous characters pretending to be straight in the first place?

Kyle and Alec are both stand-ins for the target audience. :p

Reactions: DayDreams
Mmm well, the "trait"of kyle of being submisive is kind of repetitive i agree, however he has proved he can be dominant too, this is proven on some of his videos with nash, the problem is that brandt and jordan are technically the "bosses" of the page wich in return cuts a lot the possibilities of what the guys could actually make

I know it sounds too convoluted but think about it, the whole personality of jordan is being the "dominant" idiot who needs the submissive guy to work this out, although most of the time this actually works, this like i said cut someone possibilities, just look how long he's dragging out him bottom, he needs to keep this "profile" wich in return cuts any chance of kyle doing anything different

Also doesn’t help troy is being "trained" to be equally one sided idiot as jordan, it wouldn't be so repetitive if the vary things with the guys they already have but, seeing musclehead is gonna be played out as another submisive turd to the equation, this doesn't look good... and specially to kyle...

I don’t see Kyle as submissive. My peeve towards him is his aggressively eagerness along with that perma-smile grin on his face. I find it borderline creepy and annoying. I need him to be more stoic and laid back, instead he comes across as a horned up teen slut sucking Str8 boy dicks in the locker room. Tell Kyle to calm the fuck down lol

Isn't that the target audience, though? Why else do they have these ridiculous characters pretending to be straight in the first place?

Kyle and Alec are both stand-ins for the target audience. :p

What? People like Kyle may be the targeted audience but all the “Kyles” of the world don’t wanna see another Kyle on camera. Trust me on that. Most Gays, and some Trans Women want to see aesthetically Str8 men having gay sex. periodt

Kyle has all the aesthetics I like but his persona and frequency emits teen girl lol