Brennan Donnelly

Which video is this?

@corbun , and whomever else is interested, the pics of Brennan in the red Fruit of the Loom boxer-briefs are from the video "We're Going To Miss [Redacted] When [Redacted Is] Gone **We Have Shared So Many Memories**, posted June 17, 2022. It is about at the 4 minute mark.

Reactions: corbun
View attachment 76719961
From the "Moving Brennan to College-Sophomore Year" Vlog. Still looking good though! He's living in a town house with 2 other guys. We'll either never see anything else or .....Yeah, we'll probably never see anything else!
His arms are looking soo good these days. Like he’s been lifting a lot now since he isn’t a swimmer anymore :yum

Reactions: bosoxnh
Any updates?
Brennan (and Katey) are in college with friends and lives of their own now. Nobody to tell them "it's time to make a video" plus their friends probably want no part in participating. I think, save from special events and holidays with all of the family members, that we've pretty much seen the last of Brennan.

Brennans traps and shoulders are insane. His transformation from skinny to buff is very impressive...i remember my stomach dropped when I noticed he was packing on a lot of muscle. its a shame we dont get any content from him anymore.