Brennan Donnelly

Brennans traps and shoulders are insane. His transformation from skinny to buff is very impressive...i remember my stomach dropped when I noticed he was packing on a lot of muscle. its a shame we dont get any content from him anymore.
His parents are pretty much dumping the YouTube channel in favor of Patreon and another pay site so chances are that will be the end of seeing him except for maybe Instagram

His parents are pretty much dumping the YouTube channel in favor of Patreon and another pay site so chances are that will be the end of seeing him except for maybe Instagram
I don't think they are dumping the YouTube channel completely but I do think they see the writing on the wall now that both kids are in college and one more will be in 2 years. Their cash cows are leaving the barn and so they have to branch out while they have some time.

Ok, how do I meet this guy? Is he an actor? Where does he live?
This thread should admittedly probably be in the "OnlyFans and Web Personalities" forum, where some other Youtube stars are. Sexy Brennan is part of the "It's The Donnellys" family vlog. He lives in Florida these days and grew up in Maryland. :)

He’s so incredibly sexy!

One (just one of many!) incredibly hot thing about him is just how confident and comfortable in his own skin he is! He's routinely (dozens of times now on his vids) hanging around shirtless, often in shorts and barefoot too, and has seemingly no hang-ups about that. Love to think of him strutting around in underwear or even naked (at the house he shares with a roommate bestie) with not a care in the world. :yum

Donnelly_20221216_A04.gif

Wow I thought for sure someone would have posted screen shot of his big nut bulge at the end of the video
I assume they are referring to the grey sweatpants bulge. The full outline of his balls is visible and very noticeable. I believe at one point they edited out a more noticeable shot when he shifts on the couch and it cuts to a digital zoom in of the younger brother speaking. After that scene it jumps and he is covering up his crotch with two pillows.

Reactions: dcboys08