Brennan Donnelly

Oddly there were also comments about Katie and Dylan. Other than Katie jokingly putting empty glasses in front of him at dinner I saw minimal interaction between them and definitely no flirting. Jill (presumably) responded to one comment confirming Katie and Caden are still together
I saw a number of those "Dylan and Katie were flirting" and "Caden back home can't be very happy seeing that" type posts too and just didn't get it. Maybe I need to go back and watch the videos in question, but I didn't remember anything like that or any sizzling chemistry between them or anything. Perhaps it confirms the theory "People will see what they want to see". Hey, maybe we're reading a lot or too much into a sweet platonic male/male relationship with Brennan and Dylan, but it's the delightful LPSG, speculation about dick sizes and/or gay rumor/moment-spotting/fantasizing are top aspects of the place and I'm SO here for it! :laughing:

Reactions: Blakehuff_68
It also looks cold with most people wearing jackets. A few in beanies and gloves.

I wondered did he loose a bet but if this was the case he probably have his pants off too

Reactions: Magnetite
He sure likes being shirtless!

It also looks cold with most people wearing jackets. A few in beanies and gloves.

I wondered did he loose a bet but if this was the case he probably have his pants off too

This was at the Jaguars vs Chargers NFL playoff game two Saturdays ago (January 14). It was about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. A little chilly for Florida.

Brennan is a big Chargers fan, but they live near Jacksonville and he went to the game with three Jaguars fans (his mom said so). The game was in Jacksonville, so the crowd was for the Jaguars.

The Chargers dominated the first half, intercepting the Jaguars QB 4 times and getting another turnover and were up 27-0 shortly before halftime. Then the Jaguars went on a huge comeback and won the game on a last second field goal 31-30. It was a historic comeback, and the Chargers are not a franchise that has had much success. Here’s more about the game: Chargers vs. Jaguars - NFL Game Recap - January 14, 2023 | ESPN

My guess is that Brennan wore a Chargers jersey and maybe other gear to the game, but took it off after the epic collapse. It would explain why he looks dejected and the crowd so happy.

I hate to celebrate his misfortune, but I love seeing him shirtless so :kissing_heart:

• Love
Reactions: Magnetite
That's possible. He definitely would have worn a Chargers jersey to the game. The pic looks it was a snapchat originally that Brennan screenshoted. You can make out the word true from the original