Brennan Donnelly

He's so sexy! :heart_eyes:

Donnelly-20230405-A01.gif

Donnelly-20230405-A02.gif

Donnelly-20230405-A03.gif

Donnelly-20230405-A04.gif

Donnelly-20230405-A05.gif

Donnelly-20230405-A06.gif

its so hot that brennan consistently goes commando...the part in the vlog where he had to pull his pants up after getting up from the couch you can see hes not wearing any
Good eye, here's some caps of that moment.

It was quite dark in that part of the room - but his silhouette looks so hot, so that's a bonus. :p

Donnelly_20230405_01.jpg

Donnelly_20230405_02.jpg

Donnelly_20230405_03.jpg

I did some quick messing with brightness/contrast for the below two images and not a great result - but please, if anyone reading is a bit better at photo editing/tweaking and wants to work with the above images or capture their own and do enhancement we'd welcome it! :yum

Donnelly_20230405_01-s.jpg

Donnelly_20230405_03-s.jpg

It's sad now that he has gone back to college we are not going to see much of him
I know - but many thought that when he went off to college in the first place, we'd seen virtually nothing of him anymore - I remember a comment like "I think we've seen the last of him". It was not nearly that bad - multiple cruises, spring break, visits, etc. Sure, he's not in-person in every Donnelly video anymore, but I'm impressed at how much Brennan content we've had in their videos since him starting at college.

And it's not long until summer break when maybe he'll be back home. :) Or at least them visiting him or vice versa.

One thing most southern fraternities do late in the year is have a formal, where everyone (plus a date) travels to some vacation area for the weekend. Usually you’re staying in houses or hotels with your dates, so it’s basically assumed you’ll hook up. I assume some lucky girl got to fool around with Brennan a few times throughout the weekend