Brennan Donnelly

he looked so good in todays vlog
"He cleans up nice" as the expression goes! He looked so hot in that black dress shirt - and his ass amazing in those pants that hugged it just perfectly - great fit! :yum His "goofy" faces for the camera are so adorable too, like the first here when Mom just has to get a hug in.

Donnelly_20230322_A01.gif

Donnelly_20230322_01.jpg

Donnelly_20230322_02.jpg

Donnelly_20230322_03.jpg

Donnelly_20230322_04.jpg

"He cleans up nice" as the expression goes! He looked so hot in that black dress shirt - and his ass amazing in those pants that hugged it just perfectly - great fit! :yum His "goofy" faces for the camera are so adorable too, like the first here when Mom just has to get a hug in.

View attachment 92321831
View attachment 92321761
View attachment 92321791
View attachment 92321801
View attachment 92321821
Do you think he knows he's a celebrity...on this channel especially?

Do you think he knows he's a celebrity...on this channel especially?
Who knows what he'd think of us LPSG'ers perving over his ass and any hint of a bulge! :laughing: (Not to mention those pecs and pits!) I hope a little flattered (if not feeling a little awkward or outright disgusted, lol.) Hey, Brennan himself once said "any publicity is good publicity" to haters that Mom Jill was getting, so let's hope he's consistent with that philosophy if he knew he was on a site named LPSG and took it as a compliment.

In terms of general celebrityhood - since their channel is monetized and they apparently split it evenly amongst the family members, he certainly knows it's getting attention and views/clicks. Maybe even seen the numbers - more detailed metrics/breakdown, but certainly video view counts.

I have wondered if he's recognized in public (college classes, malls, restaurants) and how many people would say something ("Aren't you from..." or "You're Brennan, right?") or just ignore it.

Reactions: dionysis11

View attachment 92321831
View attachment 92321761
View attachment 92321791
View attachment 92321801
View attachment 92321821
WOW his ass looks amazing in those pants..... I think i was too focused on his pecs bulging out of that dress shirt to notice