Brennan Donnelly

Yeah he was showing his Mom how his shorts were see-through and she said something like it was lucky he had something on underneath. Brennan would probably still show his Mom if he had no underwear on but they would either cut that bit from the vlog or censor it.

A couple things to add on to the video where Brennan gets new clothes. We can see glimpses of his underwear twice.

Look in the upper left of this picture:

Brennan AE 1.PNG

Then in this picture, his undies are far longer than his shorts!

Brennan AE 2.PNG

We don't see Brennan wearing American Eagle much. The only other time we've seen him in them is in this picture originally posted by @Downstage here: Brennan Donnelly

IMG_20230321_180709_215.jpg

It looks like this is the pair in all of the pictures:

AEGrayRedBirds.PNG

Link: AEO Eagles 6" Classic Boxer Brief

I like to give a picture in addition to the weblink, because websites change their urls and/or clothing offerings regularly, so that link may not work in the future!

And I got the best view I could of his new Adidas undies:

Brennan Adidas.PNG

Comparing that to a shopping link (not the official site), b ut which shows the box up close:

Performance Mesh.PNG

Based on this, it looks like Brennan wears a size M (upper right corner) and if we see a solid underwear line or two horizontal stripes, he'll be rocking the Adidas.

And based on the AE and the Adidas, it looks like Brennan likes medium length boxer-briefs, not super short trunks or knee length ones.

And I got the best view I could of his new Adidas undies:

View attachment 105054641

Comparing that to a shopping link (not the official site), b ut which shows the box up close:

View attachment 105054671

Based on this, it looks like Brennan wears a size M (upper right corner) and if we see a solid underwear line or two horizontal stripes, he'll be rocking the Adidas.

And based on the AE and the Adidas, it looks like Brennan likes medium length boxer-briefs, not super short trunks or knee length ones.
I don't really understand the switch but Brennan now seems to prefer/wear boxer briefs. He still occassionally seems to wear boxers, but now feels like he likes the tighter fit. Thus far we have seen him wear -- Hanes Boxer Briefs, Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs, Adidas Boxer Briefs, American Eagle Boxer Briefs. Then American Eagle and Hanes Boxers primarily.

I don't really understand the switch but Brennan now seems to prefer/wear boxer briefs. He still occassionally seems to wear boxers, but now feels like he likes the tighter fit. Thus far we have seen him wear -- Hanes Boxer Briefs, Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs, Adidas Boxer Briefs, American Eagle Boxer Briefs. Then American Eagle and Hanes Boxers primarily.
Perhaps he's finally gotten the word that boxers/boxer briefs are much sexier than baggy boxers! Maybe the "Celebrity Fake" guy can do some mock-ups for Brennan????

Perhaps he's finally gotten the word that boxers/boxer briefs are much sexier than baggy boxers! Maybe the "Celebrity Fake" guy can do some mock-ups for Brennan????
I don't know if they are necessarily "sexier" it sort of depends on body type, build, preferences etc. It's just more an observation that typically the boxers to boxer brief shift happens younger maybe around high school. Brennan went to college and now seems like he prefers and rocks boxer briefs way more than his traditional boxers. I think it's also interesting that he seemingly "leveled up" by switching to American Eagle, Adidas rather than Hanes and Fruit of the Loom.

Reactions: G3rs123
Brennan has been wearing boxerbriefs as long as the Donnellys have been vlogging. Traditionally he has worn boxer shorts to bed although in some vlogs when in bed or just getting up he has had boxerbriefs on. In Christmas vlogs he usually gets both boxer shorts and boxerbriefs. The boxers are sometimes novelty/joke boxers. His boxerbriefs are usually plain neutral colours. Yes he has started to wear Adidas and American Eagle now more than Hanes and Fruit of Loom. He usually gets Hanes boxerbriefs for Christmas.

going off of the "boxer briefs are sexier" theory - While i dont think this is the main reason he wears boxer briefs more often, "sexiness" can be incorparated with this topic.

You want to look and feel good in the clothing that you wear. It could be possible that brennan wears boxer briefs more often because he likes the way it looks and feels. This could translate into having more confidence (look good feel good) and when something gives you an extra boost of confidence, like a pair of tight sexy underwear, you are going to want to wear those pieces of clothing more often.

^this could be totally untrue and he just prefers boxer briefs because they support his dick and balls better lol

Reactions: G3rs123
I am here, once again, to remind everyone

AlanisYouOutta.gif

about how BUFF brennan is. His arms, shoulders, back, and chest look so big in these pictures. He has seriously been hitting the gym since attending college

It is worth the reminder for sure!!! He is a stunning example of hot young manhood. :heart_eyes: Lucky girls (I'm assuming - default statistical assumption - but guys too if he's into that!) at his college that might get to experience parts of that body - intimately!

^this could be totally untrue and he just prefers boxer briefs because they support his dick and balls better lol

Well, I for one am in FULL support of his dick and balls - and I'm sure everyone here also! :laughing: