Brennan Donnelly

Brennan is so fantastically sexy. There was never any doubt of that, but each round of pictures and appearances in the family vlogs confirm that! :heart_eyes: Thanks as always, @Downstage! I'd nestle my face right into those awesome pits of his. Those nipples are always amazing too.

Sure hope some of those college girls (and/or a "bro-job" type guy buddy? As unlikely as it might be, one can dream!) are enjoying that body, it'd be a travesty not to!

Reactions: Fun4All
So, what's everyone think? Does he shave, trim, or leave his pubes natural ? I can bury my face down there with ANY option!!!
There was was a video sometime last year where he re-adjusted his waistband, for a split second you could tell that he shaved.
you could see his happy trail lead down and suddenly a bald patch where his skin wasn't tanned.
it seemed like he shaved his pubes but kept his happy trail so nobody would know he shaves.

:heart_eyes:

Donnelly-20230719-A01.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A02.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A03.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A04.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A05.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A06.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A07.gif

Donnelly-20230719-A08.gif

There was was a video sometime last year where he re-adjusted his waistband, for a split second you could tell that he shaved.
you could see his happy trail lead down and suddenly a bald patch where his skin wasn't tanned.
it seemed like he shaved his pubes but kept his happy trail so nobody would know he shaves.
Do you know which one?

So, what's everyone think? Does he shave, trim, or leave his pubes natural ? I can bury my face down there with ANY option!!!

My guess would be that he trims.

^ I guess he under-estimated the eagle-eyed, horny LPSG'ers!! :laughing:

Do you know which one?

I don't know if this is the only one that shows what you're asking about, but I think it does show that he trims/shaves below the belt, at least when this was taken:

Brennan Pulling Down Shorts.gif

He also recently liked the following tweet (or X, whatever you call it now)

Bdon Bush Tweet.PNG

Not sure if that's what the tweet is saying, but I thought I'd share it.

I could be seeing things but it looks like there is some hair down there when he adjusts the bathing suit. I bet he trims. He does seems to be moving towards more boxer briefs and then mixing in boxers but he used to really only wear boxers, now keeping it much tighter down there.
looks pretty smooth to me.

Reactions: G3rs123