Brennan Donnelly

Donnelly-20230617-A01.gif

Donnelly-20230617-A02.gif

Donnelly-20230617-A03.gif

Donnelly-20230617-A04.gif

What underwear brand have we seen him wear?
ethika? Psd? Calvin Klein? Under armour?

None of those. Here's what we have seen Brennan wear since he's turned 18 - Hanes Boxers, Hanes Boxer Briefs, Fruit of the Loom Boxer-Briefs, Adidas Boxer-Briefs, American Eagle (not confirmed if it was boxers or boxer-briefs), his Mickey Mouse Boxers, Brooks Brothers Boxers (received for Christmas 2022, but we've never seen him wear them).

With mom buying, it's been mostly Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, some Champion. When he starts buying his own that may change, but he also seems to be very "fiscally" conservative!! Personally, I'd love to see him in a pair of Separatec dual-pouch underwear! Jeez!!!

He has not worn Champion. At least not publicly/on the vlogs/Instagram/TikTok since turning 18.

I think it's virtually impossible we'll ever see him in traditional "gay" brands like Andrew Christian or AussieBum. I think Calvin Klein, the one formerly gay underwear brand that has become mainstream, is unlikely, but I wouldn't rule it out 100%. I think we could definitely see him in more atheltic brands like Nike, Reebok, etc.

I have seen him in mainly Fruit of Loom and Hanes boxerbriefs but also American Eagle and Adidas.

Fruit of Loom
View attachment 99050901
View attachment 99050921
View attachment 99050941
American Eagle
View attachment 99050971
Adidas
View attachment 99050951

Hanes boxerbriefs multipack for ChristmasView attachment 99051261
Boxer shorts from his brother for Christmas
View attachment 99051201
When he goes to Disney he often he wears his Mickey Mouse boxers. We had seen the waistband before but think this was first time we saw the shorts
View attachment 99051241

@Downstage did amazing work here cataloging Brennan's underwear. He even beat me to it!

There's a few more I have to add:

Two pictures in Hanes Boxer-Briefs. One posted by DownStage in January of this year on their New Year's Eve Cruise:

Screenshot_20230111-180144_YouTube.jpg

Here's one of Brennan for sure wearing Hanes boxer briefs on their Spring Break Cruise (Thank you so much to Katie's Tik Tok!)

IMG_4026.PNG

And here's Brennan wearing Hanes boxers back in May of 2021, originally posted by me.

BUW2.PNG

BUW3.PNG

BUW5.PNG

I believe these are all the kinds he's blessed us by showing off since he turned 18. I hope we get to see more as soon as possible!

Based on the picture above, the Hanes he got for Christmas are a size small, which surprises me.

I'm kind of not surprised at this but thought he was more of a medium, (I can't believe I'm having this convo!) but his stature is fairly small when you look at him with some of his friends. That said, it's possible to have a small waist but a big upper body as do a lot of bodybuilders/weight lifters. Of course, they also could have bought the wrong size!!

he wears a size small. I dont think it's because he prefers things down there to be tight.... keep in mind he wears boxers a lot which keeps things loose. Freeballing makes everything look bigger; it seems like Brennan is on the smaller size so the small makes sense to me

He's kind of short, so that isn't terribly surprising, but he's bulked up that I would have guessed he'd be a medium by now. He is probably "in-between sizes" and can go small or medium. He was definitely a small in the past, but combine his below average height with his above average bulk, I'd guess he was a medium. The boxers he got for Christmas are mediums however, look below:

Screenshot_20230615_064756_Chrome.jpg

I circled the "M".

My guess is that he wears both/either. Or he might prefer smaller boxer-briefs because they are supposed to be tighter/provide support, and bigger boxers because they're looser and give more freedom. So he would "size down" for boxer-briefs and "size up" for boxers. I'm guessing he's far from the only guy who does that.

I'd also like to thank @Terevi , @bochumer87 , @buttertoes113 , @Mruniden , @bosoxnh , @macansel , @sssssssssssssshhhhhhh037 , @406s , @tommytomtom11 , @Magnetite , @dcboys08 for having this conversation. I love discussing hot guys and their underwear, and this was a treat for me.

@NickChris I would love to hear more about meeting the Donnellys, how you know them, etc.

So for anyone who is unaware, Brennan has a twitter that he's decently active on here: https://twitter.com/bdontvofficial

He occasionally "likes" some interesting things. Such as this like from June 21:

View attachment 100022901

You say occasionally but I went scrolling and found nothing interesting.

This might have been an accidental like, or part of a joke, maybe someone called him a twink and he didn’t know what that was so he liked this tweet as a reminder. It could be anything.

He really loves sport tho.

You say occasionally but I went scrolling and found nothing interesting.

This might have been an accidental like, or part of a joke, maybe someone called him a twink and he didn’t know what that was so he liked this tweet as a reminder. It could be anything.

He really loves sport tho.

Hey, thanks for your response. The vast majority are about sports, yes. He's a big sports guy and that's most of what he posts about.

That being said, he has liked some interesting ones in the past. I'm not sure if these are still up, but they have been discussed elsewhere. Here are a couple more:

IMG_3365.png
Screenshot_20221020-205450_Twitter.jpg
brennanbiden.PNG

Keep in mind that we usually only see a very sanitized version of him on the Family Vlogging channel. He even has a private Instagram for IRL friends only (probably where the party pics are, tbh). So the fact that he's "liking" posts about marijuana, handjobs, foreskin, etc is more revealing than we usually get to see.

Hardly "scandalous" or anything, but more PG-13 or even R-rated than their family vlog is.

he seems moderately progressive for an American Christian which is very cool because i was worried he was gonna be really bigoted, but if he's liking things about bodily autonomy when it comes to circumcision and posts about typical gay terms then it seems like he's got a pretty good head on his shoulders which im very glad about

Reactions: dionysis11
Hey, thanks for your response. The vast majority are about sports, yes. He's a big sports guy and that's most of what he posts about.

That being said, he has liked some interesting ones in the past. I'm not sure if these are still up, but they have been discussed elsewhere. Here are a couple more:

View attachment 100027321View attachment 100027331View attachment 100027401

Keep in mind that we usually only see a very sanitized version of him on the Family Vlogging channel. He even has a private Instagram for IRL friends only (probably where the party pics are, tbh). So the fact that he's "liking" posts about marijuana, handjobs, foreskin, etc is more revealing than we usually get to see.

Hardly "scandalous" or anything, but more PG-13 or even R-rated than their family vlog is.
This the best you got? Feel free to continue