Brennan Donnelly

One (just one of many!) incredibly hot thing about him is just how confident and comfortable in his own skin he is! He's routinely (dozens of times now on his vids) hanging around shirtless, often in shorts and barefoot too, and has seemingly no hang-ups about that. Love to think of him strutting around in underwear or even naked (at the house he shares with a roommate bestie) with not a care in the world. :yum

If he is that comfortable in the public areas of his parents house where his Mom might be recording the vlog at any time - you know in the dorm or his place at college he would be even more relaxed. I know when I was in college guys were always lounging around in their boxers or gym shorts with no concern about what was showing.

He used to not like it when his Mom filmed him in his underwear. I get the impression he doesn't care as much now but they tend to start the vlogs later in the day now when Brennan has already left for the day so you don't see him walking around in his underwear in the morning. End of day he usually just has shorts on

Reactions: dionysis11
He used to not like it when his Mom filmed him in his underwear. I get the impression he doesn't care as much now but they tend to start the vlogs later in the day now when Brennan has already left for the day so you don't see him walking around in his underwear in the morning. End of day he usually just has shorts on
I think it was more a YouTube rule rather than him not liking it. He said in one video "you know you're not supposed to film me in my underwear". I don't think it would bother him, in fact, I think it would fit his personality of liking to be shirtless!

Reactions: dionysis11
I think it was more a YouTube rule rather than him not liking it. He said in one video "you know you're not supposed to film me in my underwear". I don't think it would bother him, in fact, I think it would fit his personality of liking to be shirtless!
I think Brennan know the whole time what he was doing and showing off. I think he enjoyed it. I'm sure someone said something to Jill or reported it to yahoo. At least we still get to see him shirtless and occasionally some vpl. Can't forget about that sweet ass. His housemates are so damn lucky.