Brock and Boston mikesell

And the last of this set. :)

Band-B-20231008-11.jpg

Band-B-20231008-12.jpg

Band-B-20231008-13.jpg

Band-B-20231008-14.jpg

Band-B-20231008-15.jpg

Band-B-20231008-16.jpg

I can see why they wanted him to come home for the surgery - but seems like there is no talk of him going back to finish his mission after the surgery?

But glad he is getting the help he needs here - the part where they said they called the Mission President (?) and his instructions were for Brock's companion to give him a blessing - very glad he is back in the US to see a doctor!

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
So it's exactly what i said before. Being tortured to prove loyalty and adoration for christ.
Everyone's mission is different. They're not all like that. I wouldn't say tortured. Mine was difficult, but not everyone goes through what I went through.

Those nipples really look small!

There should be an official LPSG Boston-nipple-diameter-measurement guessing game. Sort of like "guess the number of jellybeans in the jar". Closest winner to the reality gets to measure them himself, up close and personal - with their tongue. :laughing: (C'mon, Bos! Don't look so skeptical! Guys' nipples are an erogenous zone - lay back and enjoy.)

There should be an official LPSG Boston-nipple-diameter-measurement guessing game. Sort of like "guess the number of jellybeans in the jar". Closest winner to the reality gets to measure them himself, up close and personal - with their tongue. :laughing: (C'mon, Bos! Don't look so skeptical! Guys' nipples are an erogenous zone - lay back and enjoy.)

Measure with my tongue?

I will enter that contest!

Boston doing a little casual shilling for "Straight Talk Wireless". Gotta keep that "influencer" money rolling in by partnering where you can!

But Straight Talk Wireless? The punchlines write themselves. Oh, Bos. :laughing:

Straight Talk Wireless is the service he has his burner phone on that he uses for Grindr

He had to come back to the US for gallbladder surgery - it is undetermined if he will go back on his mission or not.
I thought they definitively said he isn't. I'm happy for him. But now his gf is allegedly going?

Theyre all being extra "commercial" with everything now too. I wonder if the decision to not return was due to a drop in revenue.

Reactions: Kingwellismyking