Brock and Boston mikesell

How are they 18 and just starting senior year? They turned 18 in May. They should have already graduated. Maybe they're both dumb and failed a grade
Them and schooling don't exactly... get along, lol. :laughing: Love these cuties, but not the most... academically minded? They did in-person schooling for a bit when they moved to Tennessee, left that to go online, seemed to put that online schooling on the backburner with a house purchase/renovation (or failed it, kind of murky) and their work (which IS the channel, it's an income stream), and they're back at online school again now. It's odd because they did a whole "Which college should we go to?" thing months ago including buying college merch on Amazon.

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
A few captures from their latest video posted today. Brock-focused, with Brock pulled over by a cop, and I'm sure Boston secretly jealous since he has cop fantasies ("Please don't spank me, officer! Well... if you insist."). :p

Gotta love Brock's air-quotes finger gesture, he's had plenty of practice when hot sisters want to double-date them and Brock says, "Sure, of course we can... my bro's 'straight'!"

BandB_20221019_01.jpg
BandB_20221019_02.jpg
BandB_20221019_03.jpg
BandB_20221019_04.jpg
BandB_20221019_05.jpg

Reactions: Kingwellismyking
A few caps from the latest vid, another Q&A.

Boston's body language and rapidly dejected sinking mood tell me, anyway, all I need to know when he gets fielded questions that clearly presume girls for dates, marriage, etc. Having to deflect or be super-ambiguous about survey answers in a time-contained format and on-camera no less must be a certain kind of torment and honestly this video was a bit cringy for that. Bos could use some hugs from a hot guy! I thought Brock came off okay in the vid though. :p

BandB_20221026_01.jpg
BandB_20221026_02.jpg
BandB_20221026_03.jpg
BandB_20221026_04.jpg

I got a tip that this pic hadn't been posted here yet, Brock ready and able to make use of that "Total Support Pouch". :p As he writes:

#AD I never knew I’d fall in love with underwear… maybe because it’s always supporting me ‍♂️ @target @hanes #hanes #totalsupportpouch #hanesxtarget #Target #TargetPartner

You can see some of their other fashion stuff here.

No word yet on whether they're going to opt to do a mission or not!

Brock-Hanes.jpg

I got a tip that this pic hadn't been posted here yet, Brock ready and able to make use of that "Total Support Pouch". :p As he writes:

You can see some of their other fashion stuff here.

No word yet on whether they're going to opt to do a mission or not!

Brock-Hanes.jpg
My face would provide nice support for his pouch tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Magnetite