Yes, it is!is anyone subscribed to his OF? is it worth it?
It's mastercumV2Does someone know his new Twitter name?
What’s he share on onlyfans?
Already followed but thanks.Pretty much anything you would expect on a good OF. Jerk, sucking, fucking, dildo use....
has he ever bottomed?
i am pretty sure he has used a dildo but I don’t remember that he ever bottomed. I haven’t subscribed to his page for a while. He may have since then. He seems open to almost any content you suggest
Can you share that content please!i downloaded a rip of his of from this torrent site that shall not be named. it's over 11gb. no bottoming vid. fuck this smelly girl
You could ask him to clarify, he was pretty responsive toDMs a year or so ago when I was subscribed to himOn his Free page, he posted an inexpensive PPV video, in which the way it’s written, makes it sound like he’s both sucking and getting fucked. Anybody seen it?
On his free page, you have to tip him to ask a question.You could ask him to clarify, he was pretty responsive toDMs a year or so ago when I was subscribed to him
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.