Can too large be a deal breaker?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure this has been asked before. Say you are dating a guy, get along well, have fun together, enjoy each other's company, and like each other, however you can't enjoy making love because of his size...would this potentially be a deal breaker for you?

Would love any responses.

Thanks!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
My knee jerk reaction is no. There are a myriad of relationship variables that are far more important and "glue worthy" as far as romance is concerned.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am sure this has been asked before. Say you are dating a guy, get along well, have fun together, enjoy each other's company, and like each other, however you can't enjoy making love because of his size...would this potentially be a deal breaker for you?

Would love any responses.

Thanks!

I've never found a Dick too big to handle. The one I love is the biggest I've had. It's a win win for me :wink:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My knee jerk reaction is no. There are a myriad of relationship variables that are far more important and "glue worthy" as far as romance is concerned.

Thanks for the reply. This is also how I feel. It really shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it always seems to have an impact in one way or another.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never found a Dick too big to handle. The one I love is the biggest I've had. It's a win win for me :wink:

Thanks for the response. And if the guy happened to be even larger than the one you love? Did you answer that after seeing my profile picture? Either way it still wouldn't have an impact on you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for the response. And if the guy happened to be even larger than the one you love? Did you answer that after seeing my profile picture? Either way it still wouldn't have an impact on you?

Yeah, I saw your pic. Looks like it's only a little bit bigger than the Cock I love. His dick is about 10 inches long and 6 inch circumference.. and he has fucked me with his cock and my dildo in the same hole at the same time, my dildo is half an inch thicker than his dick. I take big dick rough and enjoy it. I admit, if I couldn't enjoy sex with my partner it would have a negative affect on the relationship, sex is a defining aspect of a sexual/'romantic' relationship for me. But having a huge dick doesn't make sex un-enjoyable for me. I can take his huge cock in my asshole and cum multiple times, even if it hurts.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, I saw your pic. Looks like it's only a little bit bigger than the Cock I love. His dick is about 10 inches long and 6 inch circumference.. and he has fucked me with his cock and my dildo in the same hole at the same time, my dildo is half an inch thicker than his dick. I take big dick rough and enjoy it. I admit, if I couldn't enjoy sex with my partner it would have a negative affect on the relationship, sex is a defining aspect of a sexual/'romantic' relationship for me. But having a huge dick doesn't make sex un-enjoyable for me. I can take his huge cock in my asshole and cum multiple times, even if it hurts.

Your dick may be bigger, but it doesn't scare me. That dick should be scared of getting strangled by a tight hole that can take a painful pounding while enjoying it. No pain, no gain.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just thought of this and had to add it to my answer... the only time I'd stay with a man if the sex was un-enjoyable is if we had already fallen in love and had a great sex life and then one of us was injured or something and was then unable to perform sexually afterwards. If the man I love was to suddenly stop being able to have sex with me tomorrow, I'd stay with him no questions asked. I'd die for him. I won't be a liar, for me sex is a very big part of a relationship and if I haven't shared sexual intimacy with my partner I can't really feel that I truly know who he is inside. I don't believe in abstinence before marriage because I couldn't marry someone unless I know we are compatible sexually. (all this being said, I want to marry the man I refer to as the one I love, but he's not interested in commitment. So I just enjoy the time I do have with him)

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks again for the response. The part I bolded is what I was most curious about. Very good to know.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's not too big for me, bro. But if it were, we'd figure something out. Maybe we'd manage a good sexual connection anyway, without intercourse. Maybe we'd do an open relationship if either of us needed stuff the other couldn't do. I'm not particularly sexually compatible with my husband, but I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. He's the one I want. Wherever he goes is my home. He's the best man I have ever known.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks again for the response. The part I bolded is what I was most curious about. Very good to know.

I know you were just looking for that basic answer, I just gave more details so you'd have a better understanding as to why. Glad I could give some insight.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess it depends on exactly how strongly we are attracted to each other and if the relationship is strong. Plus sex isn't just about intercourse so I think if we were still able to satisfy each other, that would make a big difference, idk? I don't think it would be an instant deal breaker and I can't imagine trying just once and deciding the relationship was over. I know from experience that issues like that have caused frustration, guilt, and embarrassment and because of those problems maybe it's just easier to move on than to try communicating those feelings.
Would it be a deal breaker for you if your gf couldn't enjoy sex because of your size?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What exactly does "there is no such thing as too big" mean? Does this mean that even if a guy is too big and she cannot accomodate him, that they can find other ways to please each other, as long as there is love? Or does it literally mean that even if he is the size of a 2 liter bottle a woman should still be able to accomodate it?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dissenting opinion: I believe there are limits, and I know mine.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly does "there is no such thing as too big" mean? Does this mean that even if a guy is too big and she cannot accomodate him, that they can find other ways to please each other, as long as there is love? Or does it literally mean that even if he is the size of a 2 liter bottle a woman should still be able to accomodate it?
Patchos is trolling you. Always read her posts with a grin, and after, think, "Oh, Patchos!" Patchos kind of plays a character here. Her responses are always meant to humiliate the modestly endowed, and to play into the bigoted notion that all a man needs is a big dick and lots of cash to get/keep women. When she posts something serious, it is very obvious because she will be trying to inform, enlighten, or edify, or because she will be expressing disbelief or outrage. Other than those scenarios, she posts only he following: "Cool story, Bro!" (Translation: You're lying.) "Which one has a bigger dick?" "Size matters!" "She wants the D!" (Translation: You're an idiot and self-centered to boot. "She" can't stand you/doesn't notice you.)

So, when you see these posts, the best course of action is to kid back and have fun, or ignore.

Like Ellie, I have, and now know my limits. I would prefer to move on if I don't know the guy well, but if I love him, I might try to find some non-intercourse solution.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey hey now trolling is against the ToS don't get me in trouble thanks!

and i mean what i say when i say there is no such thing as too big as i happen to have been blessed in the vagina department if u know what i mean :naughty: