Can too large be a deal breaker?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Not trolling, ribbing. Sexy, hilarious ribbing. Always. :)

Gotta love a nice, well-endowed woman. One of the hottest things I ever saw was when I was two years into my relationship with my ex. I'm almost 5'9". My friend was maaaaybe 5'2". Maybe. And we had a threesome together. It had taken me ages to accommodate fully his 10" x 6". She just disappeared it like it was a pinkie, whether orally, or vaginally. I'm not even friends with her now, but I will never forget how amazing that was to see. Her giant pussy just swallowed him whole. Hot. I found a bigger partner recently. I was thinking about hitting her up on Facebook. But then I would actually have to talk to her. I don't want to do that part, just the sex. Because. She's actually a horrible, amoral, bitch. But she's gorgeous and has a magic vagina. Oh well.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patchos is trolling you. Always read her posts with a grin, and after, think, "Oh, Patchos!" Patchos kind of plays a character here. Her responses are always meant to humiliate the modestly endowed, and to play into the bigoted notion that all a man needs is a big dick and lots of cash to get/keep women. When she posts something serious, it is very obvious because she will be trying to inform, enlighten, or edify, or because she will be expressing disbelief or outrage. Other than those scenarios, she posts only he following: "Cool story, Bro!" (Translation: You're lying.) "Which one has a bigger dick?" "Size matters!" "She wants the D!" (Translation: You're an idiot and self-centered to boot. "She" can't stand you/doesn't notice you.)

So, when you see these posts, the best course of action is to kid back and have fun, or ignore.

Like Ellie, I have, and now know my limits. I would prefer to move on if I don't know the guy well, but if I love him, I might try to find some non-intercourse solution.

Thanks for the heads up Altered Ego.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Ellie, I have, and now know my limits. I would prefer to move on if I don't know the guy well, but if I love him, I might try to find some non-intercourse solution.
BINGO! I love him. I don't like him all the time, and by him I mean his wee-wee. Sometimes it's not so wee, and those times we do something different. OK, it's always not so wee, but sometimes I don't have a "wide-on" as he says. That doesn't mean we can't have sex - just different sex. It's all good because we make it good.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dissenting opinion: I believe there are limits, and I know mine.

Haven't found mine yet - and I seriously doubt I will - bummer :mad:

Sure I've seen dicks filled with enough silicone to make Dolly Parton jealous - destroyed and a certain deal breaker. However I assumed the OP ment natural dicks . and I've never seen any natural cock making me think twice - IRL or on screen....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
clubs/pools/elevators/theaters/my vagina...

all have a maximum capacity.

all kinda of disasters could happen if maximum capacity is exceeded.
what i am saying is.. people could die in a fire... if ya penis is too big.

the boy is larger than meself/me jenny are always comfortable with.
he's about the only man on the planet i would tolerate mega-peen from.
anyone else? dude, you ain't got to go home, but you can't stay here.