Can you tell if a woman has had a kid based on the feel of her pussy?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard women say they need more girth from a man after delivering children.

I was wondering if you can feel the difference with your penis?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fucked plenty of mother and in my experience no, i had one fuck buddy who i had fucked prior to her having kids then we started hooking up again several years later after she'd had two kids and if anything i swear she got tighter

D

deleted6604521

I've never personally had sex with a woman who has had children, but a good friend of mine made a point to mention his wife was even tighter after she gave birth to their child. Vaginas will typically tear during birth and need to get stitched up, so I would expect it depends on how that goes.

D

deleted5796621

Well aside from 'throwing the frankfurter down the hallway', i tend to go for spending time with the family dog ,they can be very informative , they are a goldmine of great family information, also very loyal....

In answer to the question though...maybe it was a typo? " Can you squeal the difference..?"

jus' sayin'

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never personally had sex with a woman who has had children, but a good friend of mine made a point to mention his wife was even tighter after she gave birth to their child. Vaginas will typically tear during birth and need to get stitched up, so I would expect it depends on how that goes.
From my (limited) experience of sex with a mother, your tearing and stitching assumption is spot on.

Reactions: Nemorex and mib348

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard women say they need more girth from a man after delivering children.

I was wondering if you can feel the difference with your penis?
Nope, never noticed a difference. All of the pussy I've ever experienced was really, really good! :D

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed some differences in some of the women I fucked over the years. Alot of the ones who had a couple of kids were still tight. They said they would do kegals to tighten things up down there. They knew what they had between their legs and wanted to preserve it and use it for their pleasure.

Reactions: mib348
D

deleted814719

My wife has been my only sexual partner. She's given birth vaginally to both of our sons nearly 40 years ago. Post child birth, her pussy was sensitive but seemed to recover within 3-6 months. I never noticed any difference in the after vs. the before.

I will say that post-menopause, I can notice quite a difference in my wife's vagina. She doesn't get as lubricated on her own as she did in her younger years. :( I used to get a thrill watching my cock slide in-and-out of her pussy and see her gooey girl grool coat my cock. That is long gone. Otherwise, the feel inside her is the same to me whether I'm feeling with my cock or fingers.