Carlos Loaiza Aka Twitchboitv

timothlopez2

Sexy Member
Media
I’m turned off by him now, he said on ig live that his “Tourette’s make him racist” like dude bffr :expressionless:
Omg yes! I saw that live! He was like that his touretts will make him racist, homophobic, transphobic all the above and that his touretts doesn't care. I was sitting there like boy what? Lol does touretts give you an alternative personality bc I thought it was a neurodevelopmental disorder that effects the brains nerves. Idk that his disorder should be an excuse for being hateful. That was so odd he was saying that stuff on live. And then he kept saying the N word also. Like is he for real.

Jamie.luvv

Superior Member
Media
Omg yes! I saw that live! He was like that his touretts will make him racist, homophobic, transphobic all the above and that his touretts doesn't care. I was sitting there like boy what? Lol does touretts give you an alternative personality bc I thought it was a neurodevelopmental disorder that effects the brains nerves. Idk that his disorder should be an excuse for being hateful. That was so odd he was saying that stuff on live. And then he kept saying the N word also. Like is he for real.
Right!!!!! It’s crazy how he doesn’t even hide it anymore. He literally said “I get banned for using the n word” then starts saying it over and over like there’s no tomorrow. He really needs to chill

kies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Right!!!!! It’s crazy how he doesn’t even hide it anymore. He literally said “I get banned for using the n word” then starts saying it over and over like there’s no tomorrow. He really needs to chill
"Coprolalia is the medical term used to describe one of the most puzzling and socially stigmatizing symptoms of Tourette Syndrome—the involuntary outburst of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Other examples may include references to genitals, excrement and sexual acts. Although coprolalia is the most widely known symptom of TS, the majority of patients do not experience this feature. It is most often expressed as a single word, but may involve phrases or sentences. There is no way to predict who will develop coprolalia [...] Coprolalia is among the most difficult symptoms that a minority of individuals with TS must endure. The public often views these behaviors as either strange or offensive and hostile. However, the presence of coprolalia symptoms is not related to one’s intelligence or character."

- Tourette Association of America

Jamie.luvv

Superior Member
Media
"Coprolalia is the medical term used to describe one of the most puzzling and socially stigmatizing symptoms of Tourette Syndrome—the involuntary outburst of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Other examples may include references to genitals, excrement and sexual acts. Although coprolalia is the most widely known symptom of TS, the majority of patients do not experience this feature. It is most often expressed as a single word, but may involve phrases or sentences. There is no way to predict who will develop coprolalia [...] Coprolalia is among the most difficult symptoms that a minority of individuals with TS must endure. The public often views these behaviors as either strange or offensive and hostile. However, the presence of coprolalia symptoms is not related to one’s intelligence or character."

I know that he can say the slur due to his Tourette’s. The problem is that he admitted that he’s racist, and that he uses it anyway and tried to cover it up by saying it was because of his Tourette’s even though we already caught him in a lie.

timothlopez2

Sexy Member
Media

Yes this is all very true but a part of me feels like he would still be a terrible person even if he didn't have touretts. He wasn't having ticks when he said all that terrible stuff and for him to admit to something like that on live in front of tons of people let's me know the type of person he is. Just all around bad. People with disabilities can still be terrible human beings.

He's literally live again right now smoking weed in his car about to drive and put himself, his passenger and other drivers on the road at risk bc he's driving under the influence.

Austinguy26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said...he is full of bull... he a very hateful person
I understand why...gays.. are .saying they don't care..if Racist ..s Trump lover.. Throwing garbage out the window and glass bottles while he driving....using the N world and calling us Fa##ot ..so I don't understand why guys on here... I trying to make it all right, fam. To say that because they think he's cute or has a big dick..
I don't understand it .
People shouldn't ... Oh it's because of the way he grew up or if because of his affliction...
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST
I APPRECIATED YOU

Jamie.luvv

Superior Member
Media
Well said...he is full of bull... he a very hateful person
I understand why...gays.. are .saying they don't care..if Racist ..s Trump lover.. Throwing garbage out the window and glass bottles while he driving....using the N world and calling us Fa##ot ..so I don't understand why guys on here... I trying to make it all right, fam. To say that because they think he's cute or has a big dick..
I don't understand it .
People shouldn't ... Oh it's because of the way he grew up or if because of his affliction...
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST
I APPRECIATED YOU
Hopefully our community will stop making him rich

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where this his thug persona come from? I always wonder how and why rich boys wanna be hood. He always complains about money but lives in a huge house with a pool in the back and drives a BMW. Like boy bye. Try growing up in a trailer park in the hood on welfare. I don't even think he has to work bc of his disability.