Carlos Loaiza Aka Twitchboitv

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all know the ones who have to go to these extremes are the ones perpetually stuck rearranging their closets. This queen needs to deal with all his pent-up desires of his to suck dick. He really looks pathetic when he does this. I’m not sure who he thinks he’s fooling other than himself. I can’t imagine any woman choosing to be with this toddler-tempered “man”, no matter how “hot” he believes himself to be. Frankly I’m embarrassed of him and for him. He just looks sad and weak af to me. Someone pass the collection plate around and buy her a super-sized dildo to sit on. All these homophobic antics just look desperate af.
Thank you!!! Exactly, he reminds me of one of those dl men that fighting back their gay thoughts and gets angry/hostile/homophobic when the gay desires start winning.

Vinny2019

Legendary Member
Media
I wonder how and why he became so hateful. Maybe it has something to do with the medication he's taking.
Nah, judging by his hole…boys been fucked before. Probably fell in love with that dick, but they wasn’t feeling it. So now he hates all gays cause his hole was hit and quit, and now he has to live with a bruised bussy and a constant reminder that he’s someone else’s bitch.

Jamie.luvv

Superior Member
Media
Nah, judging by his hole…boys been fucked before. Probably fell in love with that dick, but they wasn’t feeling it. So now he hates all gays cause his hole was hit and quit, and now he has to live with a bruised bussy and a constant reminder that he’s someone else’s bitch.
I can tell you from firsthand experience he’s down but he’ll never admit it lol