Celebs YOU saw naked...

I was flying into Tulsa a couple of years ago and Eddie Cibrian from TV's Third Watch and Invasion, was on my flight. I followed him into the bathroom. He pulled out a very thick cock not to long. I was standing two down from him and he saw me looking and smiled. We both pulled them for awhile and both stated to get hard and as luck would have it several other guys came in the bathroom. He winked at me and tucked in what looked like 6" of semi hard meat and headed to the door. When I got out he was being picked up by his driver.

I was flying into Tulsa a couple of years ago and Eddie Cibrian from TV's Third Watch and Invasion, was on my flight. I followed him into the bathroom. He pulled out a very thick cock not to long. I was standing two down from him and he saw me looking and smiled. We both pulled them for awhile and both stated to get hard and as luck would have it several other guys came in the bathroom. He winked at me and tucked in what looked like 6" of semi hard meat and headed to the door. When I got out he was being picked up by his driver.

^^^^
SWOON... sounds like a dream... but man he's hot!

Back in the mid '90's ran into a complete doppleganger of Jeff Daniels (at least he said he was not Jeff Daniels); one thing led to another and we had great sex. Very beautiful he was, front and back, and sweet as well. It was a one-off, though; I've often wondered if it was Jeff Daniels going incognito in San Francisco (happens more than one would think - it's "the candy store," you know!)

The lead singer of Judas Priest once tried to get me to suck his cock in a restroom at the ASU campus. It was shriveled and tattooed. No thanks.

And I'll keep my story of sucking a hunky college quarterback of the early-90s to myself. :)

Found these online.

Attachments

well I swore I wouldnt talk about this, but I know the poster a few back is lying, unless he is talking about tv or something, well I dont know... but I lived a few doors down from RP and things were shown MANY years ago back in Delaware with he and my kid bro. I will leave it at that and wont say more.

well I swore I wouldnt talk about this, but I know the poster a few back is lying, unless he is talking about tv or something, well I dont know... but I lived a few doors down from RP and things were shown MANY years ago back in Delaware with he and my kid bro. I will leave it at that and wont say more.

WTF does this even mean??? Really bro, if you got nothing to say - say nothing.

I saw Rob Schneider nude at a spa. We were in the sauna together and he was there with a male friend/model/trainner. Nice body avg penis and nice plump tight balls. Smooth body and a dusting of pubic hair. And he was very very nice.

I Saw Joey Lawrance Naked He Was On Danicin With Stars I Saw Him In Mens Room At Lax Airport Last Summer He Is Pretty Big Look Like He Packin Bout 9 Inches He Sttod Next To Me At Urinal
He A Really Nice Guy

Must admit I did see Joey once several years back, he really is about 8.5 to 9" soft. Can't believe I forgot that. He's so cute

Did you go to high school with a (now) celeb, or maybe you are at the same gym or secretely watched at the urinal... did you ever see a celeb naked and want to share the story?

I was in grad school with David Duchovny, and we both worked out at the gym. Truthfully, I dont know that I saw him, but some friends of mine later told me this. And he was supposedly well known for strutting around freely showing off his huge equipment.....

OK, I just have to add my two "sightings" and one encounter. First, the encounter.

Huey Lewis showed up, on a binge drink-o-thon, at the Radio City in SLC one afternoon (1980). The RC was/is a dive and at 4:00 PM it was basically empty. No one, including me, paid much attention to or recognized him. He had his pockets stuffed with mini bottles of scotch. He slugged down a mini (2.5 ounces) then sucked enough air out of the bottle that it hung from the tip of his tongue. He thought this was terribly funny. He was dressed in a gray business suit, white dress shirt, and neck tie spilling out of one pocket. He was feeling no pain. He also appeared very haggered and old. It finally dawned on me who he was when he grinned. I asked him what else he could suck. He grabbed my knee, leaned into me and said "You don't want to know." He steadied himself against me as he stood up, slipping his hand up into my crotch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured that was a come-on. He walked off to the mens room, looking back and grinned at me as he went in. Of course I followed. He had a decent-handful-sized dick. Basically the same thickness at the head as it was at the base. Uncut. We both leaned forward over the trough urinal and enjoyed watching each other piss. He was VERY relaxed and playful. He showed plenty of interest in watching me hold my tool with both hands. When he finished draining his dick he played with himself enough that it grew which I decided was enough of an invitation for me to play with it too. Yes, I went down on him (Huey, you reading this?). I can easily take in an oversized 7+ inches in my experienced mouth and his semi-hard cock (or semi-soft) comfortably plugged up my pie hole. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by a couple of cackling scag drag queens (cross dressers with beards) intent on fucking up any action in the mens toilet. They scared him off before I could really go to work on him. But he may have been too drunk to have ever got it completely up. I tried following him, but he'd made a very quick exit from the bar onto State Street. Just as well. The overwhelming stench on him of alcohol toxicity coming through the pores of his skin and on his clothes was rather disenchanting.

Had the odd experience of sitting in a hot tub, family-style (mixed company), with Robert Redford at his ski resort up Provo Canyon. I'm old, but ordinary Bob was a lot older (still is). He also has ordinary equipment. I was able to check him out in the master bath of that private lodge. It hung loose, but not too much and among his gray and faded red pubes it was possible to see the freckles on his dick. Now that I think about it, he's probably got good girth, though.

In the mens changing room at the old Bel Aire Country Club I got a good look at David Letterman's equipment. It was the early 1970's and he was still in his early 30's. I was sitting on a vinyl padded bench. I didn't have to peek. He just stripped in front of me, dangling impressively as he put away his clothes. He wrapped a towel around himself and headed for the showers. I got a good, close, eye-level view. Even with a limp dick he was impressive. I have no idea how big it might get (or ever got) but he definitely was in the Milton Berle Club.