Celebs YOU saw naked...

It's always nice to be appreciated AZBIGuy:

Here's some info I forgot to add about Mr. Lewis: He's been in recovery from alcoholism for 20+ years. My run-in with him makes much more sense knowing that. I'm sure he was on the down-low and is basically straight.

Also, I forgot about Rod McKuen. I just checked Wikipedia to see if he’s still alive and had a good laugh. He’s got one of those “The tone or style of this article or section may not be appropriate for Wikipedia” warnings regarding the information. So, one should definitely question the content. It appears he still is alive. That’s a good thing. But I had to check because, whore that I was/am, I had the occasion to know him in the biblical sense, with his ass in the air and legs over his head, along with several other guys at the same time.

In 1975 McKuen walked into a semi-famous gay bar at that time in San Francisco. He was accompanied by a young 20-something gay man. McKuen was no spring chicken, but he had the bouncy endurance of one. I immediately recognized him and I pointed him out to my coworker who was clue-less but happy to know someone semi-famous was in the bar. If you don’t know who Rod McKuen is don’t worry. A lot of people had forgotten him by 1975. He was/is a composer/singer of sorts who became famous as pop culture poet. I’ve always thought his stuff to be rather maudlin dwellings upon his own navel. But what do I know? He made a decent living at whatever his “art” was. (Still, he’s no Elizabeth Bishop.)

Anyway, after about 30 minutes a rumor came back to me that Marshall McLuhan was somewhere in the bar. Close, but no cigar (babe). I got off shift and found myself hooking up with the 20-something guy who was with McKuen. I was invited to an apartment on Geary with several others where we all got down and dirty in a meat pile. So, you could say I’ve had the opportunity to plumb the depths of one of ‘Mericuh's lesser poets. He’s a short guy, about 5’4”. And he had a less than impressive dick, but it worked. However, his ass was a wonder to see and enjoy. At the time he was a "tasty, mature man." And the other guys in that particular meat pile are still quite memorable in my addled old waste land of memories.

To Hell with being politically correct. It’s time to tell after all this hushed up kissing!

Reactions: kodekn
once saw robert kennedy jr getting out of the showers in my gym in calif n boy was i surprised...thick n very long..6inch soft..very impressive....also a friend of mine saw scotty pipen of the chicago bulls getting undress in his club..long n skinny..might be a grower

I remember reading an interview with Marky Mark when Boogie Nights was being made. When they told him he had to use a "stunt cock" he said he was a bit offended since he's "not bad" himself. Then he saw the "stunt cock". :eek:

What cock are you talking about? You dont get to see the cock in Boogie Nights, right? And I've seen it twice.

Okay...the only Kelly Donovan I know of is Nick (Zander from Buffy) Brendon's twin brother.

Is this the guy? If so...I guess you've seen Nick's dick too by proxy.

I didnt know Xander had a twin. yummie. id do them both at the same time ;P

Reactions: Classyfellow85
I have seen two ballet celebs naked and fucked one of these. The first one is more well-known than the one I fucked, but we were alone in the sauna of the old West Side YMCA years ago. I didn't know who he was until a few months later saw him dance. He's totally straight. The one I fucked is famous in the dance world still as a choreographer, but not elsewhere. The one in the sauna is not as famous as a movie star, but most people would know his name who follow the classical arts at all, as he's one of the most well-known names in the entire ballet world (maybe not quite as famous as Nureyev was or Barysyhnikov still is but almost).

And not ONE of you will ever get either of these names out of me!

Reactions: Alejoalejo210
99% sure i saw jai rodriguez from queer eye on one of the nude beaches at fire island this past summer... and if it was him, i def liked what i saw...

Reactions: bourneofhale
Josh Hartnet (looks very greek)

What does that mean??? Uncut? Hairy? Thick? Just wanna know..
I am curious since he has the smallest hands in proportion to his body. Dainty.

He is average to below average....

Liam Neeson is definitely a "grower" and is more towards ten inches when erect.

Yeah right....

Reactions: david12