Celebs YOU saw naked...

klyn67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would LOVE to know anything on Josh Groban that's recent? I did read the one post from the fella that saw him in concert...... he's right, he does LOOK like he fills out those tight jeans awfully well!!!
Anything, anybody??? PUHLEEZE???? :)

justndav

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a connection that worked in the Atlanta Braves club house about two years ago...
He said that while chipper jones bulges nicely he is pretty close to avg. in length but very girth and large nut sack- also runs around with a lot of women.
Said that Marcus Giles was pretty avg. length wise as well but looked bigger because he's a shorter guy.
And Adam LaRoche he said had one of the biggest soft cocks he had ever seen prolly 5-6" soft and very thick.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Also I used to go to a Spa in London attended by Damon Albarn - the lead singer of Blur. It was men only so everyone was naked most of the time - Damon used to walk around naked happily showing the fantastic meat between his legs.

Always thought he was kinda cute. You're lucky. . . and I'm jealous.

Reactions: Alejoalejo210

klyn67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awwww, man, if Josh Groban's dick is skinny, that would just be tooooooo sad........... surely to goodness with that voice of his, those balls would have to be huge! DANG, I just love picturing him with a nice thick rod, though............:biggrin1:

ncvalmont

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does the expression "legs up lucy" mean anything to you though? If it does, you have Mr Barrowman in a nutshell but hell I'm not complaining. It was only the once and hey he wasn't quite so famous then - he was just a kid's TV presenter.

Hey there. Yeah...was with him too. Always think about it while Im watching Torchwood!!! He was in Anything Goes when I was with him a big no one!!!!!

BRIT26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's cock in a toilet in London when they were in UK promoting "Millennium" album. VERY nice, good length and thickness, and a very 'pretty' cock, pleasing to the eye:smile:. I would've liked to get down on my knees, but he was accompanied by two scary bodyguards! Shame he's let himself go in recent years..

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to college with Yancey Thigpen, formerly of the Tennessee Titans. I saw him naked in the shower. Very hung. It was rumored that he was bisexual but I only saw him out with women.

It is a small world. I was working one night at a gay bar in Asheville, North Carolina. I was chatting with a straight bartender and we were talking football players at my college and told me that Yancey Thigpen was gay (which I knew but never really believed it). I asked him how in the fuck did he know all that? This bartender hadn't been to my college and he was telling me everything about Yancey Thigpen and my school...even details about my dormitory. Hehehe.

I was really astonished that this straight white man from Asheville knew all about my college and the gossip.