Celebs YOU saw naked...

It was last September

I actually was a little surprised - he wasn't very well defined body wise, but he didn't look BAD at all. He looked good, just not cut like the first couple seasons when they had him shirtless with the body tattoos. It looks like he had been trying to bulk up, but not define his body, so he was bigger and thicker slightly, but not at ALL overweight or anything. Just kinda bigger all around.

Cock wise, very average but nice. He doesn't have a cock to write home about (and yes I saw it up pretty close, he joined me in the hot tub and walked right up to me without a towel), but it was soft, and had growth potential.

meduim low-hangers.

Very sweet, soft spoken guy.

Reactions: JayPR and Nero
A few years ago I was in a small changing room with someone very well known and we were both naked.

He was drying himself about two feet away from me and chatting away looking me in the face.

As I was so conscious of him looking at me I never averted my eyes from his face.

I know that sounds really ridiculous, but I didn't have the guts to avert my eyes for even a moment to have a look at his cock.

And at the time I had a huge crush on him.
And it's one of my biggest regrets.

P.S. It's irrelevant who it was, as I can't tell you anything.
(But he did have a great arse:)

A few years ago I was in a small changing room with someone very well known and we were both naked.

He was drying himself about two feet away from me and chatting away looking me in the face.

As I was so conscious of him looking at me I never averted my eyes from his face.

I know that sounds really ridiculous, but I didn't have the guts to avert my eyes for even a moment to have a look at his cock.

LOL, your naughty Englishman, i was building myself up to finding a name at the end :33:

Am I the only one who thinks those who post celeb sighting reports for anonymous people must be completely retarded? If you aren't gong to tell, don't bother to tease us with even the most titillating details.

LOL, calm down dear, its only a commercial hehehe

We got your point 10 posts ago. Why don't you give it a rest? Why do you bother checking out this thread if it bothers you so much?

Reactions: Nero
If that's the case, I just finished "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" and it OPENS with Phillip Seymour Hoffman going at it with whatserface from "My Cousin Vinny", while watching himself with mirrors on either side of the bed!
EVERYTHING BUT the cock and crack were shown.
:eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

(ok, I heard this was in it, but didn't expect it to be the first thing I saw!
not that I'm complaining, mind you! PSH = WOOOOOF!)

W

Last edited:
It was last September

I actually was a little surprised - he wasn't very well defined body wise, but he didn't look BAD at all. He looked good, just not cut like the first couple seasons when they had him shirtless with the body tattoos. It looks like he had been trying to bulk up, but not define his body, so he was bigger and thicker slightly, but not at ALL overweight or anything. Just kinda bigger all around.

Cock wise, very average but nice. He doesn't have a cock to write home about (and yes I saw it up pretty close, he joined me in the hot tub and walked right up to me without a towel), but it was soft, and had growth potential.

meduim low-hangers.

Very sweet, soft spoken guy.

cut or uncut ?

I used to train at a gym where Michel Roux Jnr trained - he is a well known UK chef.

Probably around 6" + soft, would happily sit in the sauna naked and walk around nude - awesome sight.

Attachments

Back in the early to mid eighties I worked at the YMCA in Sioux City, Iowa and the All Star Wrestling was in town and they came to the Y to use the weight room before the matches I saw a lot of them coming and going from the showers alot of them have very nice cocks but the only name I can remember is Big John Stud he must have gotten his name from his body size because his cock was pretty small hopefully he was a grower

Reactions: budlightman45
I went to High School with Jack Scalia. I saw him naked a few times in the locker room after gym class. Nice cock about 8 inches cut and hairy. He is totally strait so had to be careful not to let him se me stairing at it.
5898.jpg

Reactions: scrabblemenow69
Well I didn't see him totally naked. But he took a pee next to me at a urinal and it looked like it was getting fluffed. No great shakes. about 5.5 long and rather thin.....It was Burt Reynolds.

I've only seen two celebrities naked...

Chace Crawford, who's on some teen show named Gossip Girl, at a NYC hotel. He's above average in the size department, but not gonna break any records. Appears to trim his bush.

And I skinny dipped in the same pool as Hakan Serbes. But everyone can see him naked by looking up his pictures.