Celebs YOU saw naked...

I've only seen two celebrities naked...

Chace Crawford, who's on some teen show named Gossip Girl, at a NYC hotel. He's above average in the size department, but not gonna break any records. Appears to trim his bush.

Is Chace Crawford cut or not? There are some excellent shirtless pics of him at: www.squarehippies.com

Thanks!

Well, this one time at band camp I was watching television and saw George Bush. But he had all his clothes on. But I was still traumatized and had to drop out of band. Does this count?

Reactions: Laced
Josh Hartnet (gym)
NPH (dated my flatmate)
Kelly Donovan (an ex of mine)
James Marsters (in a bathroom)
Seann William Scott (friend)
Tom Lennon (gym)
Brandon Routh (photoshoot)
Justin Chambers (in a bathroom)
Phil Anselmo (he was naked at a party)
Jerry O'Connell (at an underparty {underwear only} and it poked out a bit)
Wade Morrisette (same party, his sister and her boyfriend were there)

Ok then, I'm guessing by collaborating details you want to know what I saw. So here ya go.

Josh Hartnet (looks very greek)

NPH (definitely average)

Kelly Donovan (not long, but very thick. like 7-ishx7.5...I couldn't get my hand around it)

James Marsters (average, it was one of those ones where it's thicker on the sides than all around)

Seann William Scott (flaccid like average, erect very thick and a textbook mushroom head)

Tom Lennon (it gets thinner towards the tip, about 3 long flaccid)

Brandon Routh (very very thick, at least 5 or 6 when soft and he's got some serious huevos too)

Justin Chambers (he also has really big balls and no pubes, its one of those ones where it has an erect shape when soft but it was like 4-ish long)

Phil Anselmo (it was darker in colour and it leaned to his right ride right over his balls and swung around a lot, about 4 long)

Jerry O'Connell (I only saw the very tip, like I saw his head and circum. scar. but it was still kind of impressive, very big head and it was a bit longer too)

Wade Morrisette (good one to look at. very plump and had a pink-ish colour to it. uncircumcised and went straight down...might have been 4 or 5 long)

:smile: there ya go, that's about as well as i can remember

how do you know about Seann!?

A few years ago I was in a small changing room with someone very well known and we were both naked.

He was drying himself about two feet away from me and chatting away looking me in the face.

As I was so conscious of him looking at me I never averted my eyes from his face.

I know that sounds really ridiculous, but I didn't have the guts to avert my eyes for even a moment to have a look at his cock.

And at the time I had a huge crush on him.
And it's one of my biggest regrets.

P.S. It's irrelevant who it was, as I can't tell you anything.
(But he did have a great arse:)

you didn't even see his penis, so (a) why are you posting, and (b) why won't you say who it was?

you basically just said you saw some celebrity semi-naked, but won't say who it was. what THE FUCK was the point of your post then? thanks for wasting my time reading your post.

Reactions: deleted28538891
Have seen a bunch of actors at the gym here in LA. Most of the time they don't shower or change. However, I was coming out of the showers and who was going into the one opposite me? Neil Patrick Harris. Great body, tall and thin, nice ass, and from the quick glance I got, a nice cock. Definitely shaves, trims pubes way back.

Reactions: scrabblemenow69
you didn't even see his penis, so (a) why are you posting, and (b) why won't you say who it was?

you basically just said you saw some celebrity semi-naked, but won't say who it was. what THE FUCK was the point of your post then? thanks for wasting my time reading your post.

Thanks for such a polite reply.

It makes no difference who the guy was. He was a minor English celebrity, who you wouldn't even have heard of.
I was just making the point that even though I was face to face with him, and we were both naked, even though I had the chance to glance at his cock, I didn't.

Or maybe you would have been happier if I told you it was Dack Rambo, as most of the guys in this thread seem to have either seen his cock.

Oh and EDorado Merry Christmas to you too, and sorry I wasted so much of your precious time reading my post.

Most recent celebrity sighting was seeing Antonio Banderas in the steam room/showers at at an old upscale hotel in the Recoleta here in Buenos Aires. He was here pimping his new personal perfume/cologne. If you've seen any of his early Almodovar films (the gay director who "found" him) there's no secret regarding what he has between his legs. I'm huge, so I figure he must be about 4.5 to 5 inches soft? Hard to tell. But it looks just fine. He appears fully nude in most of the early Almodovar films. However, what sort of dismayed me was he is now close to 50 (at least somewhere in his mid 40s) and his muscle tone is slack -- which is probably better than being fat. But the most problematic thing about him are the obvious hair plugs he now sports on the top front of his head. Body hair is graying, but the hair color on his head is definitely from a bottle. This, to me, is rather sad. I'd prefer to see little "Tony Flags" grow old gracefully rather than try to fool nature with hair implants, dye, and probably a bit of nip and tucking.

When I worked in NYC I went to a gym near Radio City Mucsic Hall. A lot of Bdwy actors used that gym and sometimes actors in town to promote films or whatever.

Neil Patrick Harris
Hugh Jackman
Eric McCormack
John Stamos
Josh Hartnett
Kevin Bacon
Kevin Spacey
Hugh Grant
Ben Stiller

Eric McCormack!!?!?! I know, i'm weird...what do you know about him?

yes please say about eric mccormick and hugh grant!!!

My friend works out at a gym CRUNCH near astor place in NYC and told me he saw that actor sam rockwell. According to him, the guy just walks around nude and has a nice piece of meat. Nothing impressive but nothing unimpressive either! he did say the guy is short and sort of skinny.

Reactions: Classyfellow85
When I visited a friend in California recently (bout a year ago) I was at a gym with my friend. Anyway, lo and behold my idol David Boreanaz was there. man is he working hard to stay in shape at his age! He is looking hotter then EVER!

Anyway, I was showering, and as I was undressing to go shower (my friend made me shower there, I wouldn't have cause I hate public showers, too easy to get a hard on... but he wanted to save as much water in his water bill as possible) So anyway I undressed to shower and David walked in and he was on the far end of the same isle as me. I slow down and I'm pretty sure he noticed because he paused too.. or maybe he was grabbing his cell out of his bag. Anyway he continued undressing and so did I and let me just say: holy fuck is he huge! He isn't that hairy (I suspect he shaves) but he is easy five or six inches flaccid.

I got my glance and wanted to shower in peace before I got a hard on and so I did. I showered then about a minute later he enters the shower in the corner on the same side as I. Man he has the best ass I have EVER seen, firm and all. Well by this time I can see him fully nude and well, I am pretty sure he don't care about showing it off. This man is huge.... not extremely thick though but fairly thick, it fit his size. Well I am getting hard and it's all a bit obvious as I begin to grow. I rush out of the shower after I finished washing my hair and briefly scrub my body. When I was drying off David came back to his locker, looked at me and smiled. He took off his towel purposely and I got a nice good look at his cock. I got the feeling he didn't mind me admitting him, in fact I think he knew. By that time I just kept looking his his direction. Unless I am mistaken He was getting semi. His dick was poking out a bit more at first and looked like about 7 inches and he wasn't even half semi. I can only image what that thing grows to.

Well, I dressed slowly and walked out. David just smiled at me when I walked by him, purposely still drying off (took him forever to dry off!)

I seriously don't understand why the guy don't pose nude while he is so fucking hott at his age. Sadly, I didn't see him again. Oh well...

you suck dude! hes so sexy