Celebs YOU saw naked...

Hey y'all, hair spray was filmed in toronto, and i am a member at this pretty hgih end gym, and last year i saw zac efrom working out pretty close to me, so i notcied he was leaving so i went to the showers aswell and i saw it! it was about 6 inches soft and certainly cut. so there you go

OMG, this is the biggest news to hit LPSG in history.

Hey y'all, hair spray was filmed in toronto, and i am a member at this pretty hgih end gym, and last year i saw zac efrom working out pretty close to me, so i notcied he was leaving so i went to the showers aswell and i saw it! it was about 6 inches soft and certainly cut. so there you go

Somehow, I doubt this.

Somehow, I doubt this.

What were you doubting? The authenticity of the story, or it being the biggest news to hit LPSG in history?

Oh incidentally, I forgot to tell you all,
I was on the set of Hairspray while they were filming and I saw John Travolta coming out of his trailer and he had forgotten to button up, and I swear he hung huge. At least 12" soft. The biggest I've ever seen.

Oh and i forgot to tell you,

I was at a party with Richard Gere and he was very drunk and was waving his cock around like a helicopter. Everyone was staring. It must have been at least 14 inches soft. the biggest I've ever seen.

Reactions: Classyfellow85
Oh and I forgot to tell you,

I was on a bus in London and who should get on but Matthew McConaughey.
He was in an incredibly good mood, and to put a smile on everyones face he dropped his pants and got his cock out. I've never seen anything so big in my entire life. It must have been 16" soft. (A friend of mine who has had sex with him tells me its over 20" fully hard)
A middle aged woman screamed, but quietened down when Matt offered to put it in her hand so she could see there was nothing to be afraid of.

Oh and I forgot to tell you,

I was on a bus in London and who should get on but Matthew McConaughey.
He was in an incredibly good mood, and to put a smile on everyones face he dropped his pants and got his cock out. I've never seen anything so big in my entire life. It must have been 16" soft. (A friend of mine who has had sex with him tells me its over 20" fully hard)
A middle aged woman screamed, but quietened down when Matt offered to put it in her hand so she could see there was nothing to be afraid of.

I think you meant cm, not inches. :biggrin1: 20 cm equals 7.87." If that's true, very nice.

Oh and i forgot to tell you,

I was at a party with Richard Gere and he was very drunk and was waving his cock around like a helicopter. Everyone was staring. It must have been at least 14 inches soft. the biggest I've ever seen.

I ran into Hillary Clinton in a back/side room at a fundraiser, she lifted up her skirt and it was as big as a fat man's ankles, like 14 inches around.... or wait, those where her ankles. :mad:

bigone247 I worked with a lady who was dating him a few years back and she said the same! Not the autograph or locker room part but the size!

I'm taking a leak in a restaurant urinal closest to wall. Out of corner of my eye, I notice large guy come in, basically blocks me in due to his size and stalls right behind us.

I look up as Goodman smiles and winks as he pulls his out. (I'm zipping up)

"ya don't buy beer, ya just rent it!" we both force a chuckle over that as I'm forced to wait for him to finish. He keeps an eye on me and lets me have a look before leaning forward so I can get by to wash my hands.

I glance over again from sink, and he's shaking it (for me?).
He leaves it hang out as I dry my hands and he washes up.
"forget something?" I ask, glancing down.
he chuckles and zips up.

looks thick, esp in those big hands
possibly uncut (enough skin around head to be intact, looked like he rolled a bit over head; but mine bunches behind head soft and I'm cut)
couldn't tell length, but enough to loosely hang head/plus out when (semi)soft.

btw, would LOVE to hear more about Tom Lennon!
I kinda figured his tapered from what I've seen on RENO.

and about previously mentioned stars:
Huey Lewis and Liam Neeson have long been said to be amply endowed, same as Cassidy brothers (and dad?), and I've heard Joey Lawrence is packing for quite some time, don't know about his brothers.

I went to High School with Jack Scalia. I saw him naked a few times in the locker room after gym class. Nice cock about 8 inches cut and hairy. He is totally strait so had to be careful not to let him se me stairing at it.

Jack is now the "boy" toy of bazillionaress Edra Blixseth. Edra and her husband are splitting up and splitting the bazillion, so she may only be a half bazillionaress.

Reactions: 1Steve
i didn't have sex with him but i saw his cock
it was in the london, he stopped by at mc donalds and went to the toilet, i went with him even though i didnt need the toilet, and pissed right next to him, i was just glaring at his cock its bout 8inch and it was very hairy, balls were fairly alright size
SCOT MASLEN JACK FRM EE
whenever i watch ee i can only remember the pic