Chat With Friends Maybe More

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m sure you were the one that got away. The last year has felt even more lonely for those of us that felt lonely before. Just need to get through a few more months and focus on urself and the things that you want and that you like about yourself. I’m just starting to be ok with me and appreciate the things I have and stop longing so much for what I don’t. Not easy that’s for sure. Keep your chin up. :)

I have days that I feel down n lost. I have depression as a result of so many things, but the depression I didn’t know I had since I was in my 20s.

No one can help me But me, no one can destroy me But me.

I know I probably die alone but I don’t blame anyone, I don’t blame myself, this is my life here on Earth.

I find consolation (and I find that answer here) that I’m not alone on this, there’s plenty of men like me (all over the planet) that are in similar sad situations as me.

I have good and bad days, if I have more good days than bad, I’ll b fine.

D

deleted10600961

New to this and haven't really posted anything, however, this thread caught my attention.

Just wanted to post for all especially to you guys conversing here.

I may be younger than most/all of you here and i hope you take my word. I can feel the loneliness in most of your messages here. Listen, all of you are great and special. Be confident and appreciate yourself more before opening yourself up to others. It may be difficult to find the right one for you but if that is really what you want then don't lose hope. Someone, somewhere you will find a better one out there.

To Bobby... Don't chase after the impossible. Once a guy is married with kids, he will never be yours. Maintain friendship but don't chase something unrealistic. I'm sure that your paths will still cross, something may happen but it will just be for fun with no attachment. Let go and move on since if you won't, you will always be trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours. Sadly, you can't see and appreciate the beauty in other people once you can't break yourself inside the cage you are in.

Most guys are just after the pleasure of getting off. If you want to find a right guy then get to know that person first before going to bed with him. Lastly, chase after qualities inculcated in a person(generosity, kindness, humility, and the like) rather than physical appearance/qualities.

Just remember...... Whatever happens and if things do not work out then cry if you must but don't let the tears drown you down. Stand up and remember you have friends and there are a few good men out there willing to lend an ear and an arm for you.

Cheers and stay safe

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New to this and haven't really posted anything, however, this thread caught my attention.

Just wanted to post for all especially to you guys conversing here.

I may be younger than most/all of you here and i hope you take my word. I can feel the loneliness in most of your messages here. Listen, all of you are great and special. Be confident and appreciate yourself more before opening yourself up to others. It may be difficult to find the right one for you but if that is really what you want then don't lose hope. Someone, somewhere you will find a better one out there.

To Bobby... Don't chase after the impossible. Once a guy is married with kids, he will never be yours. Maintain friendship but don't chase something unrealistic. I'm sure that your paths will still cross, something may happen but it will just be for fun with no attachment. Let go and move on since if you won't, you will always be trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours. Sadly, you can't see and appreciate the beauty in other people once you can't break yourself inside the cage you are in.

Most guys are just after the pleasure of getting off. If you want to find a right guy then get to know that person first before going to bed with him. Lastly, chase after qualities inculcated in a person(generosity, kindness, humility, and the like) rather than physical appearance/qualities.

Just remember...... Whatever happens and if things do not work out then cry if you must but don't let the tears drown you down. Stand up and remember you have friends and there are a few good men out there willing to lend an ear and an arm for you.

Cheers and stay safe
Hey, very well said!!

Reactions: Bobby5432101

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m not still hanging on really. I can keep things as they are. I am lucky to have a lot of family around but there is a loneliness still. No one to talk to and be 100% me with. The laughter and interaction. Even just friendship. I miss it. We are in lockdown here in Canada since the first of April and will be until the 20th or so of may. Just adds to depression of sorts. I usually travel even alone and get away but haven’t been able to. Thanks for listening and your advice. It’s nice to know there are others out there

D

deleted10600961

I’m not still hanging on really. I can keep things as they are. I am lucky to have a lot of family around but there is a loneliness still. No one to talk to and be 100% me with. The laughter and interaction. Even just friendship. I miss it. We are in lockdown here in Canada since the first of April and will be until the 20th or so of may. Just adds to depression of sorts. I usually travel even alone and get away but haven’t been able to. Thanks for listening and your advice. It’s nice to know there are others out there

Totally understand that lockdown causes a lot of harm in terms of mental health, just don't look at it all negatively. There are a lot of things you can still do. One of which is getting to know yourself better and doing the things you love at the comfort of you home such as painting or arts stuff if you are into that. You can also chat with other people online and try building a friendship or even more. When the pandemic ends then i guess anything is possible with those people you were in contact online.

You can message me if you want someone to hear you out. I'm younger than you but have a lot of wisdom that i have learned in life so probably i can correspond to you at a certain level.

Cheers

Notanumber

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread moved me. Very thoughtful and kind comments to Bobby’s first post.

I’m probably older than most of you. Bisexual, but prefer men. Was closeted most of my life, because back in the day, there were too many negative consequences of being seen as gay. Only the bravest ones would be out.

In high school, I fell in love (secretly, of course) with a new friend who I was sure was gay. But in that environment, I just couldn’t approach him in that way; even when I fooled around with other boys, we’d deny (to each other, as well as the suspicious accusers) that it “meant anything”—such were the homophobic and hateful times. Back then, I so wanted to be straight (the people who say we “choose to be gay” don’t have a clue). But I’d always known (since about 6yo) that the male was my real thing.

But I’ve never told my first love how I felt—in the beginning, the friendship was too important for me to risk in those homophobic times. Because it turned out he’s not gay. In his late teens/twenties he had many girlfriends (they would throw themselves at him, he was what might now be called a sensitive new-age guy or metrosexual). We remain best friends to this day, even though now we live far apart. And he’s been married, twice, with kids.

I think, knowing him, that if I were to tell him, he would (a) not be surprised, and (b) not particularly care. He would still love me as a close friend.

But I still can’t. So I’ve gone through life looking for a substitute. Many hookups, several relationships (including a few with women). At 20, I met another guy who I was drawn to, even fantasized about. He was definitely gay (he picked me up). He even gave me his name and number etc. But I never called him, again because I couldn’t expose my soul—even to a fellow gayman—in the world as it was then. I have regretted that failure ever since.

Today I’m in a loving relationship, but the sex is unsatisfying/non-existent (he has medical issues). I’m grateful for the love, but still I long . . .

Bobby, don’t be like what Sport said, “trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours”, which is where I was for so long. Be a good, authentic person and perhaps one day YOU will be someone’s Mister Right.

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread moved me. Very thoughtful and kind comments to Bobby’s first post.

I’m probably older than most of you. Bisexual, but prefer men. Was closeted most of my life, because back in the day, there were too many negative consequences of being seen as gay. Only the bravest ones would be out.

In high school, I fell in love (secretly, of course) with a new friend who I was sure was gay. But in that environment, I just couldn’t approach him in that way; even when I fooled around with other boys, we’d deny (to each other, as well as the suspicious accusers) that it “meant anything”—such were the homophobic and hateful times. Back then, I so wanted to be straight (the people who say we “choose to be gay” don’t have a clue). But I’d always known (since about 6yo) that the male was my real thing.

But I’ve never told my first love how I felt—in the beginning, the friendship was too important for me to risk in those homophobic times. Because it turned out he’s not gay. In his late teens/twenties he had many girlfriends (they would throw themselves at him, he was what might now be called a sensitive new-age guy or metrosexual). We remain best friends to this day, even though now we live far apart. And he’s been married, twice, with kids.

I think, knowing him, that if I were to tell him, he would (a) not be surprised, and (b) not particularly care. He would still love me as a close friend.

But I still can’t. So I’ve gone through life looking for a substitute. Many hookups, several relationships (including a few with women). At 20, I met another guy who I was drawn to, even fantasized about. He was definitely gay (he picked me up). He even gave me his name and number etc. But I never called him, again because I couldn’t expose my soul—even to a fellow gayman—in the world as it was then. I have regretted that failure ever since.

Today I’m in a loving relationship, but the sex is unsatisfying/non-existent (he has medical issues). I’m grateful for the love, but still I long . . .

Bobby, don’t be like what Sport said, “trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours”, which is where I was for so long. Be a good, authentic person and perhaps one day YOU will be someone’s Mister Right.
Thanks so much. Very sweet of you to share.