Chris Evans

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever since I was a little kid, I have always been attracted to men. I can remember when I was young, I would pause my VHS at certain points to try and see if I could see Paul Walker's penis in that one diner scene in "Joy Ride". I have never been one of those guys that discovers his homosexuality later in life. I was born gay and attracted to hot men.

My name is Josh and I am from a small town in Ohio. I moved to L.A. about 3 years ago to pursue my passion of film/tv production. I am 34 years old, 6'1" with black curly hair, dark eyes and body hair for days. I wasn't the most muscular guy but I had a decently fit body. Moreover I was channeling nerd vibes. I am the type of guy that other guys describe as "handsome" or "cute" but never hot. And truth behold, I have always been a little insecure about it. I have dated a few guys in my time; after all, I live in L.A. but work was always my priority. I figured it would happen when it would happen and I should focus on my passion - movies. This of course lead to a lot of lonely sex-less nights where my left hand was my date. Don't get me wrong, even though I don't have a lot of sex, I love sex - I mean, who doesn't?

I work for a small independent film studio in the production department - trying to crack into Hollywood has been really tough, and I am not even an actor. I figured I could just work my way into film production from the bottom up. My job is to produce movie/tv premieres for the studio...you know, coordinating the event, working with the theater, actor's schedules, etc. I haven't met a ton of famous people but there have been a few. I am currently working on an indy film premiere for a movie staring, you guessed it by the titled, Chris Evans. Now obviously I have been attracted to this guy for years. Ever since I was 11 and saw the scene in "Not Another Teen Movie" where he comes out wearing whipped cream and a banana in his butt. I can remember getting boner and hating that girl who turns him down - ungrateful bitch. At that time, he was one of the hottest naked men I had ever seen. I loved how fit his body was, how flat his stomach was and how handsome he was. When he turned around I loved when you could see the perfect dent in his but. This was a man. Later in life, I would jerk off to that scene all the time, imagining that I could grab that ass and kiss him, or lick that whipped cream off his muscular pecs to find his nipples. Or my favorite, kiss his flat belly as I make my way down to his cock. Since he was straight, I had to put him out of the "crush" category and more in the "hot" category, after all, I didn't think I would ever meet him or have a chance with him.

I had been talking to his agent trying to coordinate his schedule for him to come to our offices to talk about the event - essentially we want to give the actors a chance hear about what is happening and when so they don't seem clueless on the red carpet or if they have to speak to press. His agent was nice enough; we had scheduled for her and Chris to come to my office on Tuesday (today was Friday) so I could walk him through the premiere. Even though I had been doing this for a while, I was still really nervous for some reason....

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tuesday arrived and I was still feeling nervous. I hated the fact that I was nervous; I should be more professional than that. After all, this guy has probably been to a thousand of these meetings and would probably act like the typical celebrity, bored and annoyed that his agent his making him show up to this.

I like to greet the actors/actress and their agents at the elevator on the 3rdfloor of my office building. They were supposed to show up at 11:00 am. As the elevator opened, I noticed only Chris had arrived. He was incredibly handsome in person – more than he was in his movies if that possible. He stood about 6’2”, his hair was styled like in the movie “What’s Your Number”- brown and a little messy, and he had minor stubble around his face. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans with a red belt and sunglasses.

He greeted me with a smile and a firm handshake.

“You must be Josh?”, he said with a smile.

“Yes.” I said nervously, shaking his hand. It was firm and his hands were incredibly soft. “Where is Nancy? Is she coming?”

“No, she won’t be able to make it. It just me. Is that ok?”

“Of course, let’s head to my office” I said. Right away I was taken aback at how nice and down to Earth he was. He didn’t seem like this was a waste of his time or anything. I felt guilty about how attracted I was to him; I always try to be professional and not a fan boy with celebrities.

We walked down the hall to my office which was a small one window room with my desk and a small couch. I motioned for Chris to sit on the couch and I grabbed my chair from behind my desk for me to sit next to him.

“So, I am not sure what your agent told you about the premiere but I just wanted to take a few mins to talk about your role so you won’t be caught off guard when you show up next Wednesday.”

“Thank you so much for doing this, most studios don’t take the time meet and then I feel stupid in front of the press” he said smiling. It was crazy how hot he was when he smiled and talked and I could get a hint of that Boston accent that he’s tried so hard to lose while in Hollywood. I was instantly hooked and hated it.

We talked for the next few minutes, going over the schedule and his minute by minute. Conversation was surprisingly easy with him. We joked a few times and I could feel my face start to blush and my underwear to start to bulge. Fuck! I can’t let him see this. This is so embarrassing. I started to wrap things up.

“Well, that’s it, do you have any questions?” I asked, crossing my legs.

“Nope, seems pretty straight forward. Thank you so much for walking me through that.” He said.

“No worries”. We started walking toward the elevator. “Sorry you had to come all the way down here” I said nervously, trying to fill the silence.

“Oh, it’s not a problem at all man, my gym is actually around the corner”

“Which one is that?” I asked. Horrified that I just asked him personal info. We aren’t supposed to do that but I was instantly excited because my gym is also around the corner.

“LA Fitness” he said. My heart dropped and I got flustered and red in the face. Holy shit. Chris Evans goes to my gym.

“That’s my gym too” I said. I could feel my underwear getting tight again.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wednesday (Premiere night) had arrived and things were going smoothly. This was a relatively small event and was a pretty easy night for me. I had tried really hard to put Evans out of my mind. I was still feeling guilty for lusting after a straight client and asking him personal details. Still though, I couldn’t help but feel excited knowing that we attend the same gym. I thought it was strange that he went to a public gym but he told me in my office that this particular LA Fitness has a special “high profile” section for people like him. It made sense. Otherwise I could be lifting weights next to Chris Evans and making a complete fool out of myself. The exclusive section was to protect me I thought.

I knew that I would see him but probably wouldn’t speak to him. My job wasn’t to babysit the actors; they had press secretaries and agents for that. My job was to run the event and make sure that everything started on time. Chris got there about 45 mins early (on time) for him to walk the small red carpet and take a few questions and sign autographs as he made his way into the theater. He stepped out of the limo alone which was odd because he should have had his agent or a manager with him. I noticed how good looking he was. His hair was kept (more than it was at my office), he was wearing a black jacket and tie, black pants and black shoes with sunglasses. He still had his perfect 5:00 shadow.

I couldn’t help but watch him. He was a natural with the press and fans; I was honestly a little jealous. I can get nervous in front of crowds and he seemed so natural. Mid-way through the red carpet I saw that he stopped to talk to a reporter for longer than usual. Normally his manager would come in to save him and keep him moving down the line but since didn’t have one, I felt uneasy that I might need to intervene to keep the schedule. I walked closer to him to try and hear the conversation. The reporter was acting typical; asking Chris why he isn’t married, trying to write a real click-baity article. Chris was too polite to walk away.

“So almost 40 and not married, wonder what that means” the reporter said. Chris said nothing and smiled – he froze. “Fans speculate that it might mean you’re gay, like your brother. What would you say to that”.

I immediately stepped in and told Chris he was needed inside and that he was done with questions.

As we were walking back, he said “Thanks Josh, sometimes I freeze when I get caught in those types of traps”. I was shocked that he remembered my name and it was cute that he was feeling insecure – what is wrong with me?

“No problem, that’s what I am here for. Honestly your manager or agent should have been there to intercede” I said trying to sound tough and protective.

“She couldn’t be here tonight unfortunately” he said.

“Maybe you need a new manager”, the words slipped out of my mouth and I immediately regretted it. I was way out of line.

“You’re right man, I appreciate you being honest with me. Most people just blow smoke up my butt” he said smiling. The thought of Evans referencing his own muscular butt that I had seen in “Not Another Teen Movie” made me blush and I could feel my underwear start to stir. Fuck. We quickly hurried inside.

The movie started without a hitch but I normally don’t watch them; it’s a perfect chance to get some peace and quiet. As people were leaving I felt a tug on the back of my arm. My heart skipped a beat.

“Hey man, thanks for saving me earlier. Most people don’t look out for celebrities like that” Chris said. “You mentioned you also work out at the LA Fitness? You look like you’re in pretty good shape! Let’s shoot some hoops or lift sometime when you’re free. How about tomorrow? I can get you into the exclusive section as a way of saying thanks for tonight.”

My face was beat read and my heart was pounding in my chest. “Sure” I said nervously.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I laid awake that night worried about my answer to his invitation. I knew that I could get in serious trouble for hanging out with a client outside of work. I thought about all the times I had put work in front of my personal life. This was different I told myself. I couldn’t bring myself to say it but I was starting to have a crush on Chris. And now I have a chance to hang out with him.

Of course I just decided to go for it. Life’s too short I told myself and this would be the first time I had broke the rules at the company. I met Chris outside the gym at 3:00 pm and we hurried inside. He didn’t want to call attention. He was wearing a workout hoodie over his head and sunglasses. I get it.

He used his key to get us into a door that lead to a private area that was mostly empty. We went into the locker room and put our things into two side by side lockers. I tried not to watch but I saw him take his hoodie and sunglasses off and put them into a locker. He was wearing a white workout tee underneath, blue basketball shorts and I could see the waist band of his fruit of the loom boxer briefs peak out. I had to adjust myself when I took off my sweatshirt.

We played a little one on one and lifted some weights getting to know each other a little. He seemed like a normal guy; really nice and down to Earth. It was hard for me because I kept getting a semi and had to hide it; I didn’t want Chris to see that I was getting hard when this was obviously a thank you for saving him the other night.

“Whew, I’m sweaty. I’m going to hit the showers” he said. “You shower?”

No I thought to myself. I made it a point to not shower in the gym for obvious reasons. “No, I am off today so I’ll just head home and shower” trying to brush it off naturally.

We went back into the locker room and I started to get dressed and he started to get undressed. I tried so hard not to watch. In the corner of my eye I saw the white tee come off and the blue shorts come down. He walked away and I heard the shower turn on. I was alone next to his clothes.

I need to pause and tell you a little bit about my sexual preferences. I am verse but swing more towards the bottom side of things. There is just something innate inside myself about being fucked by a man with my legs open and him in between them. I love getting my hairy ass eaten and I love to eat a guys hairy ass. But one thing I don’t tell a lot of people is that I have a serious underwear fetish. Not the skimpy briefs that most gay men wear, I’m talking about thigh length boxers or boxer briefs. The first time I knew I was into that was when I was tutoring my brother’s friend and he left to go to the bathroom. For some reason I went snooping through his bag and found a pair of dirty boxers. I put them in my pocket to sniff later. I was hooked on straight guys underwear ever since.

Chris was in the shower and I didn’t dare try and look but I noticed his blue basketball shorts and his grey fruit of the loom boxer briefs. My heart started racing and beating fast and my face got all hot. I knew I shouldn’t but I couldn’t help it. My dick was already at a semi so I said fuck it and went for it. I reached down and picked up his briefs and brought them to my face.

I instantly let out a little precum. He smelled so good. I sniffed where his balls were and it smelled of man and sweat and musk. Then I turned them inside out and smelled the ass. This is what I wanted. Ever since I saw him him “Not Another Teen Movie” I wanted to taste and smell his ass. You could tell he had a hairy ass because they smelled so funky. My dick was fully hard and I was starting to leak through my own shorts. I wanted to keep going, addicted to Evans man scent, but heard the water turn off and approaching footsteps. I immediately put them back and flipped my dick into my waistband, oozing precum on my hairy stomach. Hoping to God Chris didn’t notice his underwear moved or my wet spot in my shorts.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As we were walking out the front door Chris stopped me.

“Thanks so much for the other night, I was really nice of you to help me with that asshole.”

“No problem. It’s what I am here for” brushing him off.

“I hope you enjoyed the movie”, he said keeping the conversation going.

“I actually didn’t watch it” I said with a small laugh.

“What? Really? You have to see it, and not just because I am in it, the script was amazing. What are you doing tonight?” he said.

Dumfounded, I fumbled with my words. “Uhhhh nothing” I let out.

“Great, give me your phone and I’ll write down my address. We can watch it in my home theater” Chris said. “Come by at 5 and we can drink some beers. It’s the least I can do since you helped me out”. “Plus, you have to see this film being in the film industry and all.”

My heart was racing; I was equally excited and nervous. I had already crossed the professional boundary by hanging out with him outside of the office…and smelling his used boxer briefs. “Ok, sounds good” was the only thing I could let out. I was confused too; why did he keep inviting me to things?

Chris grabbed my phone and wrote down his address in a note. “See you at 5” he said. He got in his car and left.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stood in front of my bathroom mirror staring at my reflection. I really wanted to go over to his house but was nervous that I would get the urge to break into his room and steal his dirty briefs. More times than one, I have gone to a buddies house and done that. I was truly in uncharted waters. After all, this was a straight client and I had already smelled his underwear. I almost thought about emailing him and cancelling but the butterflies in my stomach and nervousness changed my mind. Fuck it.

At 4:30 I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. Even though he isn't into me, I didn't want to smell - that doesn't start off this unusual friendship very well. I was casual, wearing a zip up sweatshirt and jeans. I brushed my unkempt black curly hair. I didn't feel the need to shower; I had showered yesterday and I don't like to shower every day. Clearly I am into the smell of a man.

I called an uber and headed over to Chris's, feeling nervous as hell - no longer about my job or professionalism but worried about letting my other head make my decisions and him finding out. The drive was short and dropped me off at his house. It was exactly as I would have suspected a famous Hollywood actor's house would look like. Huge and grand. I knocked on the door my heart racing.

Chris answered. He looked so hot. He was wearing a tee shirt and jeans - very causal and no socks. His hair was a little unkempt and he had on the same red belt from the other day. It's the same belt he has worn an had his picture taken a few times in it. You could google it and see for yourself. He wasn't wearing any socks and he had beautiful feet. Im not normally a foot guy but his feet were long and slightly hairy. Making me imagine what the rest of him looked like. I had seen him in a few movies and knew that he had chest hair.

"Hey Josh, hope the ride wasn't too long for ya?" he said with a smile.

"Nope, only about 15 mins. This is a really nice house." I said.

"Hey thanks! I like it for now. You want a beer or something?" he asked.

I hate beer but didn't want to be rude. "Sure". Chris grabbed two beers and asked me if I wanted a tour. "Yes please" I said.

The house was huge and so nice. He either had great style or he hired someone to design it - probably the later. As he was talking and showing each room, I gulped down the beer - I hated the taste but I needed the courage. My heart was racing.

"And this is where the magic happens" he said pointing to the master bedroom joking. I chuckled. My thoughts were wondering how I could sneak away and find his dirty laundry. Fuck. My boxer briefs tightened. No! I can't do this. If he only knew what you were thinking.

"Wanna head down to the theater room and watch the film" he asked?

"For sure" I said adjusting my pants hoping he couldn't see.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I followed Chris down the stairs to his theater room. It wasn't too big; enough to have a few theater seats and one large couch in front of the screen. He told me to sit on the couch while he went to go get two more beers and put the movie on. I took the time to flip up my boner in my waistband so he wouldn't notice; precum oozed out of the head of my dick. This was so fucked.

Looking around the room, Chris had every major movie poster he had been in up on the wall. Most of them were Captain America which I really hadn't seen. Those really aren't my style of movies. He looked handsome none the less.

Chris came back into the room and sat next to me on the couch and handed me another beer. I could smell his body wash from the shower at the gym - he used some sort of scent that was super manly. "You ready?" he said.

"For sure" I replied. He hit play. If it weren't for the fact that I was incredibly hot for him and that's all I could think about, I would have really enjoyed the movie. Chris was even shirtless a few times and I made sure that I didn't make any movements or facial expressions when he was. At this point, we were each 3 beers in and I was a little buzzed. The movie ended and Chris shut it off.

"Well, what did you think" he asked me.

"It was good, not great, but good" I jokingly responded.

"Oh wow, what a dick" he said smiling. "You're hard to impress aren't you Josh"?

"Definitely" I responded, feeling more loose and comfortable after the beers. I couldn't help but flirt with him.

"Ok, well I have something I know you will be impressed with, follow me".

We went up the stairs and into his bedroom. He had a large California king bed with a blue duvet. He walked over to the wall where there was a blue and red disc hanging up.

"You have to know what this is right?" he questioned.

"That is your shield from the avengers movies right?" I knew what is was, I wasn't an idiot.

"This is the actual prop that they let me keep. You wanna hold it"?

"Sure". Chris handed the shield to me and it was actually really heavy. I couldn't imagine having to film with this thing for hours on end. "How do I look"? I asked holding the shield up in my best Captain America impersonation. Trying to be cute.

"Good, but not great" he joked. "Here let me"

Chris came behind me and used his foot to spread my stance and moved my arm up. He was so close to me I could feel his body on my back and his breath on the back of my neck. My pulse was racing and I got all flushed.

"There, thats better" he said, breathing on the back of my neck, his hand holding my arm up higher. I couldn't help but let out a small shudder. I felt Chris's hand grab my waist and he leaned in and kissed the back of my neck very softly.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stood there completely shocked. Chris had a hold of my waist and was pulling me into his body and he had just kissed the back of my neck. I put down the shield and turned to face him. He smiled at me and asked if it was ok. I nodded and he put both hands on my waist, pulled me into his body and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and amazing. Eventually he moved his hands up my body on to my face and kissed me deeper, using his tongue to probe my mouth. I reached around and grabbed his muscular back, rubbing my hands up the crease to his broad shoulders. Then back down to his muscular butt. I could feel Chris smile through his kiss.

After a few more mins of kissing, I could feel his bulge against mine. We were both rock hard and I was dripping precum in my boxers. Chris grabbed me by the hand and threw me on the bed. He stepped back from the bed and pulled his shirt off. He looked so hot. He had let his chest hair grow so that it covered his pecs and his perfect pink nipples and he had a line of fur growing down his stomach and belly that disappeared into his boxer briefs. Chris unbuckled his belt and threw it to the side. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them to his ankles. He was still wearing the same pair of boxer briefs that I had sniffed in the gym only this time, you could see a huge hard on in his pants. He started to rub his dick outside his boxer briefs and I could see his precum start to make a wet spot. Chris ran his hands up his hairy belly to his nipples and then raised his arms so I could see his hairy pits - showing his hairy muscular body off to me.

I had already put my hands in my pants, working my cock. Chris pulled his underwear down his legs and then completely off. He threw them at me and said "you wanna smell them again" with a mischievous smile. I would have felt embarrassed but I was too worked up to know that he actually had caught me in the locker room sniffing his boxer briefs. I looked back at him and he was completely naked. The trail of hair that came from his belly lead to an unkempt bush and a 7.5" cut cock that was erect and dripping precum. His nut sack was also pretty hairy and dangle pretty low below his boner. He looked gorgeous standing in his room completely naked.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I threw his underwear on the floor and got off the bed, walking towards him. I leaned in and kissed Chris on the lips running my hands down his powerful hairy chest, moving my way down his abs and flat hairy belly. I reached for his hard cock and stroked it a few times still making out with him. Chris was leaking so much precum.

I turned around and pushed Chris on the bed. He was laying there completely naked with his hard cock up near his belly button leaking precum into his hair. I walked over to the bed and straddled his thighs. Our hard dicks were touching; I moved my hips back and forth rubbing our dicks together. It must have felt good because Chris let out a little moan and closed his eyes. I had wanted to do what I was about to do ever since seeing his naked body in "Not Another Teen Movie".

I leaned down and started kissing his neck. Softly and slowly. I could taste the sweat and feel the stubble of his 5:00 shadow. I made my way down to his hairy pecs, taking each of his hairy nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting softly. I lifted his arm above his head and buried my nose in his pits. He still smelled of sweat after his workout despite showering at the gym. I made my way back to his lips so he could taste it too. As we were kissing, Chris grabbed my hairy ass and squeezed it and I let out a little moan. Our kissing started to pick up. He was now spreading my ass with both hands egging me on. I opened my mouth and bit his chin as he briefly brushed a finger across my hole and I let out a shudder. He knew exactly what this was doing to me. He knew my hole wanted his fingers, his tongue, his cock.

I continued to make my way down his body. Next kissing my way to his hairy belly button and happy trail; taking his hair into my mouth and pulling on it slightly, watching him close his eyes and moan. I kissed around this area for a while; it has always been my favorite part on a man and Chris really had a sexy belly. I kissed along his perfectly defined v-line and veins that popped out; he was so muscular and toned. I made my way down his happy trail to his bush and breathed in. There is nothing better than the smell of a man's pubic hair and Chris Evans was no exception.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was so hard breathing in Chris's pubes. He had a full bush that looked like he only trimmed it so it wouldn't get out of control but for the most part, it was all man. I wanted to tease him a little, just like he teased me when you brushed passed my hole. I took his big thighs in my arms and started kissing his inner leg, slowly working my way towards the base of his cock. I noticed Chris close his eyes and open his mouth, he must have really liked this.

I kissed the base of his dick, where it met with his hairy bush. His cock hit my face a little and he oozed precum on my stubble. Working my way down to his balls, I took each one in my mouth. They were warm, hairy and so full of Chris's sperm. I felt him lift his legs in the air just a tiny bit which to me meant he wanted my wet mouth to lick his taint. He smiled a little. Fuck he was cute. When I got my mouth and nose down there, it smelled exactly like his boxer shorts earlier that day. Chris had straight up man musk. In a good way though, a way that egged me on. After licking his crack and tasting his musk, I went in for the full thing. I took his 7" hard dick all the way in my mouth. He let out a loud moan and I grabbed the base of his balls and kept sucking him off. I moved off his dick and made sure he was watching when I shot spit at the head of his hard cock. It wrapped around his cock and started dripping down, a mix of my spit and his precum.

Chris was so turned on that he got up and threw me back on the bed, face down. He moved behind me and got my butt up in the air. I could feel his breath on my ass. He kissed each cheek and used his hands to spread my ass open, his fingers almost at my opening. I felt a load of spit fall down from my crack, gliding right over my hole and Chris thumb rubbing it in. All of a sudden, he buried his tongue right onto the center of my butthole. He felt so amazing, and this was for sure not his first time eating ass. While licking my hole, Chris reached down and pulled my dick back. He used his tongue and brushed from the top of my crack, down my hairy hole, to the base of my balls, down the shaft and licked up all the precum from my dick. I leak more than the average guy, especially when my butt is played with.

Chris then started tongue fucking my hole, penetrating it and getting me wet. Then he took his tongue and flattened it out and licked from my hole, up my crack, through the crease of my back to the back of my neck, up my ear. He used one of his hands to turn my head back towards him and stuck his tongue inside my mouth. I could taste and smell my own hole and that only egged me on. Knowing that my ass was all over Chris Evan's face made my cock throb.

His dick had been resting inside my crack, slobbery from both our spit. I pushed back on him and he started working that hard cock up and down my crack. "Do you want it" he asked? I nodded biting my tongue. Chris reached down and pulled some precum off my dick with his index finger and started rubbing it on my hole. Using my own lube to work it into my tight ass. After doing that a few times, my hole was greasy and wet. He reached for the night stand and I saw him pull out a condom.

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
96c542f243e2ed2719e828a52a0cd87d90945367.gifv

Chris's face when I was sucking his dick.