Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm trying hard but not being pushy in getting my partner to be comfortable in clothing optional settings. This thread was helpful. I really want to check out Fort Lauderdale since Haulover isn't too far as well. Sitges is high on my list of places I want to visit as well. I wish it wasn't so expensive to go to Europe.
I think hotels, food and drink in Southern Europe tend to be cheaper than they are in the USA (that's certainly been my experience). It's partly because tipping is optional and the usual would be 10-15% rather than the obligatory 15%+ in the US. Of course, your major expense may be the flights - I have no experience of booking flights in the USA, only starting from the UK.

Reactions: aldawg and BillM

bas_nl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to few places in south of France. Small set up. About 10-20 men. Gay only. Very relaxed. Also went to Gran Canaria. That is more for gay men looking for sex.
I'll be in Gran Canaria in two weeks time.

Will stay at a clothing optional gay resort called Villas Blancas. I'm curious and cannot wait to be naked in warm weather again!

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, did you have a good time? Would you recommend it? Any good stories to share?
Absolutely! Totally chilled, all male staff and guests. It was so relaxing being in a no attitude environment. The staff were always smiling and couldn’t do any more to make our stay as perfect as possible. There was a cruising area featuring a sling. That was fun! 3somes, 4somes, spit roast and using cum as lube. The sex clubs in town were even more wild! Anything you can imagine happened!! ;)

cintinow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hungry4darkmeat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoyed Hedonism in Negril. Never felt uncomfortable and was one of five out gay guys who came with a larger group. The visuals were amazing and I didn’t think I’d go full monty but I was so comfortable I went buck naked most of the time I was there. They have an orgy room, bottoms off volleyball and the place is remarkably clean despite the frisky action going on all around you. Highly recommend