Photo Colin Mcintyre (tik Tok)

JohnDonut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. He posted a couple of bulge shots but that's as far as he'll go. He sent out a photo of bed action for $5 and it was him laying in the dark in underwear. Not even an Instagram worthy post. Don't waste your money on him.

Reactions: randomphotog

KK4409

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not waste your time or especially your money on Colin. He's a scammer.

He set out DM's back in November with a price list for customized videos. I told him I was interested, he agreed to make it and he sent me this legal statement about being sued if I shared the vid, whatever -- just trying to make it seem like it was a legit deal and I was going to actually get a video. Paid him then he ghosted me. Never got the video. He would respond things like "huh?" "what are you talking about?" "what?" every time I sent a message asking when I'd get the video I paid for. He eventually just stopped responding to my messages.

Lesson learned. Don't give him a dime, total scammer. He's also now PPV and most of them are just shirtless pics of him wearing a towel around his waist. He used to post real boner bulge pics but starting recently it looks like he's now using a dildo for the bulge pics.

Quiet Secret

Legendary Member
Media
So since his OF is lame, let us talk about his IG and Snapchat where he posts thirst traps for free lol...

His IG has been down for a while so I have been following him on snap. I missed the shirtless bicep flex photo he posted yesterday. Did anyone here screenshot it (and is willing to share)?

X30N

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So since his OF is lame, let us talk about his IG and Snapchat where he posts thirst traps for free lol...

His IG has been down for a while so I have been following him on snap. I missed the shirtless bicep flex photo he posted yesterday. Did anyone here screenshot it (and is willing to share)?
what’s his snap