College

Bro19

Sexy Member
Media
Its summer break and i have the bad fortune of staying with my parents until September when the dorms open again. My parents are not allowing any girls to come over because they think its not appropriate since i have ……three siblings….. i was compelled to buy some toys for solo use, what’s the best?

Im just not into assplay but im looking at a few other options. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: diver6

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I doubt they Would care. Honestly, if they can accept the fact that i sun tan in the backyard in a thong, toys are probably not that shocking.
I've stumbled upon persons having oral sex in the park. You could give that a try. How are you getting on with the sex doll? Welcome to lpsg Bro19! ;)

New Girlfriend

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are better off just finding a place to fuck...
I agree. Get some privacy, somewhere...

I would never keep any sex toys at my parents house. My sister is not snoopy, and she respects my privacy. But if she ever found a sex toy, I never would hear the end of it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are better off just finding a place to fuck...
I agree! People have been fucking in the back seats of cars since there have been cars! Or go hiking in a remote area, or splurge on a cheap motel. Or, if you are lucky, at her place. I had a girlfriend in my 20s who's parents were well aware that she was sexually active, so so spent the night at my place quite often. We did spend a few nights together at her parents house when she still lived there, so I'm sure they knew their daughter was getting railed soon after the bedroom door closed for the night.