Real life college experiences in a super conservative college

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@hungstoner80 so are you still in touch with Jake today? I really wanna know if he was curious or wanted more...
No, I’m no longer in touch with Jake. He’s not a social media guy so I can’t follow him either.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I’m no longer in touch with Jake. He’s not a social media guy so I can’t follow him either.
It could be he's not a "social media guy" because he's too busy building a life and working a full-time job because he attended that "super conservative college!"

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It could be he's not a "social media guy" because he's too busy building a life and working a full-time job because he attended that "super conservative college!"
Possibly. I don’t really know. Knowing Jake then I don’t see him doing IG or Facebook. So I think that would make sense. He’s moved on, he has a wife and kids. That’s his life now and I’m happy for him. He’d often talk about having a wife and I’m glad he does and a cute family.

SouthernGuy1223

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good for him. I’m excited to hear about the next chapter though! I’ve found that, while it sucks, people move on and life goes forward without ever stopping. We just have to cherish the moments we have and look fondly on what we had.

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good for him. I’m excited to hear about the next chapter though! I’ve found that, while it sucks, people move on and life goes forward without ever stopping. We just have to cherish the moments we have and look fondly on what we had.
Exactly. I was super happy for him. He and his now wife got engaged either their last semester or shortly afterwards. I remember being proud of him as that’s something he talked about non stop.

And yes our friendship was very special and I’m glad we had our time. But as you said life moved on. Biggest part was I moved back North. I was over the South after 4 years. That made it much harder to keep in touch.

ariesgeorge

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly. I was super happy for him. He and his now wife got engaged either their last semester or shortly afterwards. I remember being proud of him as that’s something he talked about non stop.

And yes our friendship was very special and I’m glad we had our time. But as you said life moved on. Biggest part was I moved back North. I was over the South after 4 years. That made it much harder to keep in touch.
Yes it's a lovely ending but I'd rather he contacted you online and asked to sit on your dick.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes it's a lovely ending but I'd rather he contacted you online and asked to sit on your dick.
Just when there seems to be an ending, why do I suspect a continuation of the saga along the lines of "...UPDATE! My friend just randomly texted me..."