Colton underwood- american football player

Some hot pics to tide you guys over:

403b8b6d3977f2d60df0a6489211fb03.jpg

https://pics.[Banned website link. Please report this.]/Colton-Underwood-Feet-4817801.jpg

https://pics.[Banned website link. Please report this.]/Colton-Underwood-Feet-3988222.jpg

Could he be the first celebrity to come out as “asexual”?
There was a trash reality TV guy (can’t even recall the name) who came out as asexual a few years ago for attention, later recanted it and he’s very thirsty for dick after all. In his case just using minority cred for a disgusting ply for attention.

I’m glad he came to terms with his own sexuality, but are we all meant to congratulate and celebrate him now? He’s had some problematic behavior (tracking device, stalling ex) and profited off his “straightness” by appearing on 3 seasons of Bachelor franchise, writing a book saying he realized he wasn’t gay, plus his Instagram/influencer income. He admitted he struggled for years so why knowingly but yourself in the public realm so much and profit off of it?

I’m glad he came to terms with his own sexuality, but are we all meant to congratulate and celebrate him now? He’s had some problematic behavior (tracking device, stalling ex) and profited off his “straightness” by appearing on 3 seasons of Bachelor franchise, writing a book saying he realized he wasn’t gay, plus his Instagram/influencer income. He admitted he struggled for years so why knowingly but yourself in the public realm so much and profit off of it?
I mean he ain't exactly the most stable guy and he is likely a narcissist so some more additional attention good or bad is probably something he enjoys.

I’m super happy for him! Most of us know how much courage it takes to come out to your family and friends but coming out to a world with a completely heteronormative franchise on his back is unimaginable. He knows he’s not perfect and his behaviour was incorrect which all led him to suicidal thoughts, so to be able to recover from that and really trying to start a new life is in my opinion a great achievement. I’m sure he learned from his mistakes and will live his happiest life from now on.

I mean he ain't exactly the most stable guy and he is likely a narcissist so some more additional attention good or bad is probably something he enjoys.
Total narcissistic, absolutely. Also, fuckable. LOL