Colton underwood- american football player

Perhaps his "stalking" could've been him preventing any type of blackmail? Cassie probably knew of this during their breakup and he didn't want her to release the information she was threatening him with? We'll most likely never know the full/true story. But I definitely feel for him during that time knowing what I know now. He must've been so hurt, confused, and helpless. Or he was trying so desperately to hold onto a girl he had in the public eye? There's so many directions that "stalking" story could take.

For sure, we now know he wasn't "stalking" her because he liked her vagina so much ;) .

Perhaps his "stalking" could've been him preventing any type of blackmail? Cassie probably knew of this during their breakup and he didn't want her to release the information she was threatening him with? We'll most likely never know the full/true story. But I definitely feel for him during that time knowing what I know now. He must've been so hurt, confused, and helpless. Or he was trying so desperately to hold onto a girl he had in the public eye? There's so many directions that "stalking" story could take.

For sure, we now know he wasn't "stalking" her because he liked her vagina so much ;) .
Nice misogyny you have there. Blaming the woman for his abusive and toxic behavior. Nothing excuses his behavior no matter what he was going through. He’s an adult and knew his actions were wrong...

The Bachelor's Cassie Randolph Files Police Report Against Colton Underwood After Messy Breakup

He looks like the Burgess brothers’ uglier cousin or something
Sure, Jan.

licensed-image

You think this looks better than Colton?

Reactions: Slayyyter1995
Nice misogyny you have there. Blaming the woman for his abusive and toxic behavior. Nothing excuses his behavior no matter what he was going through. He’s an adult and knew his actions were wrong...

The Bachelor's Cassie Randolph Files Police Report Against Colton Underwood After Messy Breakup
You're leaving out the part where she withdrew the restraining order. Which is not to say he did nothing wrong. His apology this morning is evidence that he actually knows he did. But they have managed to work this out so then maybe we don't need to litigate it here.

so you guys think simply because he's a virgin at ONLY 26 and because he doesn't like people who he went to school with putting his school and telling him he's a hot guy in the same sentence that he's gay...? righto then
This aged well.

This whole thread is a treat, going all the way back to him being just some random football hottie, before any of the TV stuff

He admitted to be gay when he did that interview saying, he was being called "gay" because he was a fat kid! So he went into sports and fitness ... I'm paraphrasing of course, but that was essentially it

Reactions: faruqq
I bet Schock and Murphy have been in his DMs already this morning.
Oh for sure! the moment they got wind of it!!!

He needs to avoid the “scene” and just figure himself out. Especially because of everything he put himself through

Reactions: chasealex and jp